Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:17:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should leave the market?  (Read 32647 times)
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:53:41 PM

Yes, there is some truth to that. New coins have a lot of risks and if you do not have the experience to identify the potential of a new coin, you should not invest in it. For safety, it is better to focus on high capitalization coins, it will be more reliable. I do the same. I still believe in this market.
VieleSind

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:55:52 PM

If you want, you can leave and try to forget everything you lost in this world Smiley. But for me, I still believe in crypto market although it's very terrible at the moment. I believe it'll be better in next year or maybe next 2 year, no matter how long it'll take, as long as it'll be better Smiley
sexylady13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:46:05 AM

A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?

I believe in the market, and I think those who can wait and study will get rich. Others who want quick money will lose. Passion, self-confidence, the game with margin, and success will come to an end!

onirecon2018

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:06:52 AM

Small players can withdraw from the market in panic. It is difficult for big players to pull out of this lucrative market. This market is still profitable for them, its potential is huge in the future.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:14:05 AM

A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?

Yes I have it is because I have seen a great opportunity to everyone. Though it takes a long process to believe and take those opportunities to come but that is part of success to see what will be the next spot to earn and show the progress.
nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 11:19:10 AM

It is not a solution to leave the market, If you want to see some new so just continue stay in the market. I know that some person have also quit the market but it is not right decision so just be patience.

goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:23:45 AM

for me it is not time to leave cryptocurrency or stop working on Crypto. because of the collapse of the cryptocurrency market so others have said that they do not want to and many are suppressed because of the very low price of coins. but the cryptocurrency is still profitable because it is not all too late.
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:26:51 AM

for a while it might leave the market now doesn't hurt. every day sees the market is bad and no good news it could make people stress and may cause panic. It would be great to leave the market a while, and when the market improves, return.

livingancient

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:35:36 AM

That is not just happening in your country, around me too many people have given up on entering the market. The miner, trader, and holder are fewer and fewer people discuss crypto as before

The popularity of bitcoin even at this stage is still strong enough to stand still and survive the market circumstances. The side effect of this long drought is the number of miners and investors are getting low. Only the strongest do massive investment and trading at this bearish time. Normally, the community will slowly withdraw from crypto in case this will continue to happen until next next years.
Negdan4ik

Activity: 230

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:41:41 AM

it's all up to you, you want to leave, go away, but I think you need to be patient and wait a while.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:42:20 AM

It is normal to be afraid investing to cryptocurrency specially if you are seeing it crashing right? This usually happens to those new investors who don't know how this market swings up and down. Most if the time, even stock market experiencing the same price correction so that doubles their doubts if they will still invest or not. Cryptocurrency is here to stay and those who dont invest today will regret that decision by next year.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
sudeshkumar

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:48:27 AM

Leaving the market is detrimental because at this juncture the prices are low, coins can be exchanged with good research ,sentiments may improve at any time there is no garantee when it will happen but it can be kept in mind and keep vigil of it.

━    ━   ●    Introducing     ►    Bluenote.world    ●   ━    ━
━    ● ▌   The Leading Blockchain Solution to a Zero Emission World   ▐ ●   
kincit88

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:01:25 PM

I know you're very disappointed about the market because the price of all coins keep dropping every day, but leave the market isnt a good idea. This the kind of situation deserve to we wait for a little bit more.
pentol86

Activity: 851
Merit: 254

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 12:03:24 PM

do not equate cryptocurrency investment with conventional capitalist investment, friend ...
even so, it does not mean that you cannot invest large amounts in crypto, we only need deep analysis to take the initiative of taking established coins.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:09:30 PM

If you have your fresh money I think right now is the best time to enter the market because you can buy some asset at a lower price. But, if you can't stand to follow the market so you can take some rest by leaving the market and holding your portfolio for a while until the market better.
kuverty

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:15:14 PM

Why do you think so?
True holders will never leave this market,because they are passionate and it is like a job for most of them!
I don't think so... When we thought it couldn't get any worse, it did. People have mostly lost interest in bitcoin for some time now. There are a very few survivors left.
kevinex

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:19:15 PM

I don't think so... When we thought it couldn't get any worse, it did. People have mostly lost interest in bitcoin for some time now. There are a very few survivors left.

Are you sure many people leave Bitcoin? I'm still sure those who have bitcoin are still saving their assets and surviving because they believe the market will return. people who leave the market now may be people who are temporarily leaving because they feel panicked and stressed seeing their assets continue to fall.
Litefoxx1698

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:27:29 PM

Of course this will be your decision and only you can leave this market but think about what oportunity you will lose in this case? What about money you can earn here?

★━━━━━━★★  Z-POP DREAM  ★★━━━━━━★
/━/━━━//★ GROW TALENT CREATE STAR ★\\━━━\━\
WHITEPAPERWEBSITETELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1087

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:34:01 PM

If you are doubt about the condition of crypto market, then It is okay to stop invest temporally. But if you still want to continue investing, I agree with the experts to choose the top 20 coins with highest capitalization. It is the best option to prevent from getting dead coins and lose money in vain.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Alliipp

Activity: 374
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:39:50 PM

I don't think I have to leave the market. the market is a place where we can do a trade altcoin when a bounty campaign is lonely or spam. so we take advantage of what happens in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: