Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:45:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should leave the market?  (Read 32644 times)
Everglow

Activity: 287
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:40:12 PM

If you run out of capital or feel unsure about this market, then you should leave it. Now is the hardest time of the crypto market, and we do not know when it will recover.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:42:41 PM

A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?

All this situation is done only with one aim - to force hamsters to leave the market and to sell their crypto at the bottom. What you are telling about just confirms the success of the this plan. Do not lose your belief and hope! And be patient and you will be rewarded accordingly! Concerning which coins to buy...no doubt that top 20 coins have an advantage but still there are a lot of other different altcoins which are worth investing in and hodling. You just need to do your research and due diligence and make a right investment choice.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
raitsuk

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:46:31 PM

A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?
Indeed, many people got scared with the condition of the market that they decide to sell their coins that they previously hold.
And that thing making the market even worse cause the price dropping even more when people sell their coins out of panic.

natumanya

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:57:04 PM

It wil be wrong decision because you will lose all your money and then when market will grow it will be late
bit..what?

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:01:21 PM

Now leaving the market or crypto in general is certainly not the best decision.
In which coins you should invest, whether top 10 or not, everyone must decide for themselves.
I think nobody can say what is good or bad right now because the market is unpredictable.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
norachuks

Activity: 331
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:07:37 PM

To me leaving the market is not an option and I invest more now because I believe in the market and I know the bull will run.

YouSeeMe  - Bartcoin - Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
sixexgames

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

One Social Network

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 05:14:02 PM

The problem is if these people stay out of the market permanantly. Hopefully many of these people will buy back in when they see the market start to turn around.

mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:29:12 PM

Still a long way to go, you should not leave crypto and not give up as soon. Yes this is really disappointing to see the market but we need to understand the market situation and I believe the market will recover very soon.

Sri rahayu

Activity: 795
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:38:49 PM

I will not leave the market, because I still believe in cryptocurrency. Some investors sell and choose to leave the market, because looking at prices that really don't match what we want, now is the right time and buy some cheap tokens / coins. Smart traders will do their actions patiently.
Hasansat
Copper Member

Activity: 295

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:15:58 PM
Merited by Mungurul (1)

I have full confidence in this market. I personally like crypto very much. Do not be disappointed for the price in the market.. The price of the crypto market is now low. The market will not be left for this. The crypto will return, it will have to wait patiently. Leaving the market will not solve the problem. Wait, get the right result.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Puyol

Activity: 616
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:28:10 PM

I think Many of investors much more afraid of cryptomarket than in summer. Everyone has said  "Cryptomarket will recover in one month Dont worry just buy from deep." since May 2018 including me. Now, I think, we will see more worse days than old days.
Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:32:37 PM

I will not leave the market, because I still believe in cryptocurrency. Some investors sell and choose to leave the market, because looking at prices that really don't match what we want, now is the right time and buy some cheap tokens / coins. Smart traders will do their actions patiently.

I personally keep my belief in Crypto in the future. However, we still recall two issues: Belief is not eatable, it is also a close friend with SML. Use the belief to guide the long-term strategy is the main. The second problem is that the market may be up but not sure what you choose to boom.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:33:26 PM

The fate of the cryptocurrency market is not dependent on suggestions from the government, government regulations will only affect price changes. As for what determines the cryptocurrency market will continue to exist is the trust of users or investors themselves, if they continue to believe in cryptocurrency even though the price continues to decline, the cryptocurrency market will always live and otherwise.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:33:57 PM

it is the fact that int he long run about 80% coins from the market will be dead only good projects will survive.  there is no need to be worried just track the news related the bitcoin and you will find that there is a lot more postive things happening than the negative. it is just a bear market just hokd your coins

qwerty1337

Activity: 209

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:35:58 PM

Many people panic because they entered the peak of the market, and when it began to fall, they lost their money and left the market in the negative, I think it is not difficult to see how the market behaved before, this is not the first drop, see the charts

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:41:11 PM

Many people panic because they entered the peak of the market, and when it began to fall, they lost their money and left the market in the negative, I think it is not difficult to see how the market behaved before, this is not the first drop, see the charts
yes, if we look at the crypto track record in previous years then we would not think of leaving the market even though there is now a big decline because usually after a deep decline or what we usually call correction there will be a substantial increase too, so this is not the time to leave the market is timely to add to our assets.

ivanleon

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:51:29 PM

Investing in cryptocurrency turned out to be an adventure, because of which many people lost a lot of money, as they sold their assets at a lower price. Of course, they've saved some of their Fiat investment so far. Now the market capitalization has decreased very much, the most ideal moment for investment, perhaps it is still worth waiting until it falls even lower. In any case, you can invest not only in the first 20 cryptocurrencies, just by analyzing the projects.
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:00:16 PM

Just the fact that the coin is in top20 means that a huge amount of people have trusted and invested in this project. This means that the project must be solid.
There also is many new projects with very little capitalization, but with huge potential. If someone don't know how to make research about project, is better when he invest in well known projects from top20. If you know how to calculate potential of coin, invest there where you think that it will bring profit.
mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:02:21 PM

Thought to leave the market I think that is not find a way out for myself in this market. Also they do not feel that they can make money anymore. With my belief in Bitcoin's ability to replace gold, the Blockchain market has the potential to reach a maximum capitalization of about 400 trillion in 10 years. If Bitcoin accounted for only 2% of that number, that would mean it would have $ 8 trillion, a figure far greater than the $ 70 billion currently.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:04:23 PM

I think that the cryptocurrency market, even at the moment of a deep fall, remains and will remain relevant. Of course, this will not be for everyone, but everyone cannot earn, as there will always be those who lose. The fact that capitalization is falling does not mean that the cryptocurrency market is dying, no, because everything can change dramatically and capitalization grows up very quickly. If you notice, there is a very high volatility in the cryptocurrency market, which is given to some people to earn very well. Here you can also add the factor of cryptocurrency price manipulation, which gives large players the opportunity to both lower the price and raise it. In this case, it makes no sense to say that there is no demand on the cryptocurrency market and from the market you need to leave.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: