Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:23:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should leave the market?  (Read 32655 times)
niublity

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:32:36 AM

It is wise to temporarily put the cryptocurrency market in the recession of the cryptocurrency market, but leaving the cryptocurrency market does not mean giving up. Abandoning the cryptocurrency market will make you regret it. In fact, not buying any coins for the time being is beneficial to short-term investors.

keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:41:22 AM

A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?
Though I am not a technical expert in trading, I agree with what some experts advise you. Better to invest in top 20 crypto coins as this is less volatile compared to low market cap coins which can easily manipulated by shortime traders and gamblers.
coaprotet
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:44:48 AM

No we should not leave the crypto space. For what reason? Are you also among this people that bought BTC for 20k USD and are afraid that we will go to 200 USD per Bitcoin? Just relax if you believe and crypto and if not you can quit.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
dmcx

Activity: 348

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:51:46 AM

Came once to this market I will quit only if the BTC price will downgrade to zero. I am considering my self as a geek, who will follow the technologies whole life.

I am not very passionate, but I want to get rich and I choose it where I will invest. At the moment, the price of bitcoin is very cheap and I think it is time to buy the best, prepare for the recovery phase and I will be rich if this strategy. But I have not seen the signs and only the people who believe in bitcoin like me dare to do it Grin

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 09:53:30 AM

Well when the market is going well then there is no problem in most of the coins but yes when the market is not doing so well then you have to be very selective while choosing the investment options.
Hillore

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:20:18 AM

Now is the perfect time to enter the market, not to leave it. Now is a great time to invest. Such an opportunity may no longer be.
alex_kir

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:07:11 PM

At this time the downfall of the crypto we do not need to leave here or stop work. because it will not come back to normal all the bounty projects are good and the bitcoin price will increase so wait unyil it happens .
Is there any other options about this? I think that this simply will not happen and so far there is simply no. Surely, you can only say one thing: the market will definitely have opportunities for recovery, because very big people are already behind it.
kipozer

Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:44:51 PM

Do not leave the market. There are too many possibilities to make money even now, when the cryptos are fluctuating.  It is so easy to quit and sell everything, but later you will regret this choice.
Nobody wants to leave, and those who have already left, just did come for a quick profit, I think that such people are still still in a hurry leaving the market. It is difficult to talk about what will happen next, because I just do not understand what will happen next.
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:09:38 PM

Oh yeah leaving the market is a good idea now. Finding a good job where you can earn real money. Sounds good, eh? Otherwise what for you spent 10+ years in school?
Adhichan

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:16:51 PM

Oh yeah leaving the market is a good idea now. Finding a good job where you can earn real money. Sounds good, eh? Otherwise what for you spent 10+ years in school?
each person has their own decision.some of them now frustrate with current condition.almost one year , cryptocurrency market down alot.and their asset left only 10 % from origin value.and they need money to fullfilled their needs.
kiansantan

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:22:35 PM

Now is the right time to invest. Such opportunities might not come again. Now is the right time to enter the market, not to leave it.
andrey755

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:33:57 PM

A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?
You can invest in coins with high capitalization, but this does not mean that all coins with low capitalization are not promising, there are very good projects that will eventually have a great success in the market. And about to leave the market or not everyone decides for himself.
tool_462

Activity: 924
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:44:56 PM

I would not wait for the market to grow in the next few months, not enough time has passed, perhaps the fall has not yet ended

bestcoins1

Activity: 2254
Merit: 726

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:49:59 PM

each person has their own decision.some of them now frustrate with current condition.almost one year , cryptocurrency market down alot.and their asset left only 10 % from origin value.and they need money to fullfilled their needs.
yeah that's true because I experienced this, my advice if it's not strong to monitor market movements then don't force it because it will make you stressed, it's better to ignore it by focusing on doing the bounty project assignments that you follow, everyone experiences the same thing so there's no need worry and stay calm to wait for market conditions to improve.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
simmikaur

Activity: 21
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:51:13 PM

It totally depends on person to person. Some have no patience and left but I believe that leaving is not a good idea. Market will recover one day. I know some of projects are dropping so invest in that projects that have maximum Cap and older projects.
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:55:47 PM

If there are lot of people in your country who are frightened it means they're not deeply matured in the market. Probably, some of the experts was also right that you mustn't stay from the low capital, if you know how to monitor the top 20 altcoins at the coinmarketcap, perhaps for sure you would not leave the market instead while its down you will take the chance to buy those cheap coins who has a potentials to increase again in the future.
iceblasto

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:57:02 PM

Now is the right time to invest. Such opportunities might not come again. Now is the right time to enter the market, not to leave it.
leaving the market is an action that is only carried out by people who do not have the courage to develop. in a situation like this it's time for us to learn to be able to better understand the crypto market so that in the future we will become better traders. if we can get through this crisis then we will be more aware if investment requires patience because that is the thing we must have if we want to profit in crypto. so this is indeed not the time to leave the market.
Ambers

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:58:42 PM

The decision to leave this market is a rather difficult decision, but for some it may be the best option because cryptocurrency sometimes requires much more patience and perseverance from investors than many of us have. Therefore, in order not to get even bigger losses - for many it will be better to get out of here forever.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:07:46 PM

yeah that's true because I experienced this, my advice if it's not strong to monitor market movements then don't force it because it will make you stressed, it's better to ignore it by focusing on doing the bounty project assignments that you follow, everyone experiences the same thing so there's no need worry and stay calm to wait for market conditions to improve.
What you need to know is that everyone has different potential. there is someone who is great in the crypto world and there is also something great when working in the real world. everyone has advantages and the task of everyone is to use the best potential in his life. in my opinion this situation cannot be blamed because at first we already knew all the risks that might occur. the world of digital currency is indeed so hard, but when we can use it well then we will be able to become successful people.
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:11:18 PM

The decision to leave this market is a rather difficult decision, but for some it may be the best option because cryptocurrency sometimes requires much more patience and perseverance from investors than many of us have. Therefore, in order not to get even bigger losses - for many it will be better to get out of here forever.
when a person sees a perspective in this market, then he will never want to leave this market. only those who came in this industry by accident - leave. But this is the goal of whales - to earn money on those who do not believe in cryptocurrency.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: