Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:17:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should leave the market?  (Read 32655 times)
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:41:29 AM

I do not think that it is worth leaving the market, it is better to reduce the amount of time you spend on the market, to engage in the development itself, the study of the market and its mechanisms of work, it is possible to finally figure out how blockchain and lightning work   Cheesy.
malah

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:23:28 AM

I think, with the current market conditions it will be dangerous if you don't have good knowledge about crypto so it would be better to take a break from the crypto market, wait for the market to get better

Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:24:45 AM

You can leave this market,but think about perspectives. How can you increase your portfolio and where are hidden gems?
Waste your time for it and you will receive return on your investment!

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
ElenaN

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:33:42 AM

Everything that happens on the market is not the end, so it seems to me that it’s not a bright idea to leave it!
anggaem

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 11:39:19 AM

we hope that the market can get better at the end of this year but as we see the market is even more crashed now and many people are afraid, it is not one their fault to afraid, if they want to get out then go out if they want to survive then survive, life is short so enjoy your challenge, and our current challenge is a bear market.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
MRY

Activity: 546
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 11:52:24 AM

there are some people who leave the market and focus on their job, but for those who can read the market well maybe they can make a profit and use the opportunity when the price goes down to buy

alex_kir

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:47:05 PM

You should not leave the market right now because it's still at its current price and I'm certain that when the price of bitcoin and ethereum increases, investors will grow more.
So what to do? I think it's best to leave nothing now for now. So how can it really happen that the market will start to grow again. And it turns out that today the best solution is to remain in cryptocurrency and not move anywhere.
Cloud_miner

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:22:59 PM

For some, it may actually be a safer option - to leave the market now and stop any of their trading activities because trading can now be quite risky and can bring you more losses than profits. Sometimes hodl - this is the most calm and suitable option to wait out such times.
kipozer

Merit: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:37:00 PM

You should not leave the market right now because it's still at its current price and I'm certain that when the price of bitcoin and ethereum increases, investors will grow more.
They all will not have to worry about this, they will come only when the market will still show remarkable results, which in the future will still overwhelm us. We just need to have patience, which in the future will be a good future for us.
Deallove9
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:40:40 PM

Every coin in the market is down now and many are out of the market cause of the bear , so it is left to every one to decide what good for him or her as some still use this bear market to get some good profit which means there is always an opportunity in every situation.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:48:49 PM

Buying top coin with good capital is very good but the insanely profitable coin are not in top coin on coinmarketcap rather, this kind of  coin are hidden and you will have to research and find out what their history and prospects are! There is good opportunity in cryptocurrency, but you will have to identify it and invest!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
virtual_miner

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:21:54 PM

A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?
If the "Fear" make you leave the market it will be the best regret you ever did. But if your heart say this is the end of crypto you just follow your heart and move on from crypto investment, this year is very bad for every crypto holders but if we can be patience a little bit more, you will happy in the future.

In any case, I always ask a question. Why people say the market is dying, and can not make money from it. So are the current investors in the crypto just a loss?
Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:26:58 PM

A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?

A lot of people are panicking because of the market situation but do you think leaving is really the answer? Upon entering cryptocurrency, we should know the every coin is volatile and no coin is stable here. We should have a little patience until the bull market runs back.
Kiefner

Activity: 921

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:48:39 PM

I have no faith in this cryptocurrency market, but I think that in the next year or a year and a half, it will grow to good performance, so now it is worth investing in cryptocurrencies, but it is also worth waiting for the moment when prices fall even more.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Meggie Diaz

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:04:09 PM

Leave the market after the value has falls 50% seems to be the wrong decision, so it's better to keep holding it. Unless you are very confident if the market conditions will continue to get worse until the end of the year, maybe leave the market from now on is the best decision.
dangerousdanjon

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:55:10 AM

On the one hand it is correct. Top 20 of the best it already speaks for itself. But if you look at it from the other side, the small coins can fly up in percentage much higher. Therefore, they should not be ignored.
There are also a lot of coins below the 20 rank which have very brilliant developers and which have a great projects. It is expected that these coin may rise to much higher in the coming future. One of them is electroneum which have a high potential in the future.
vasilisc555

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:13:55 AM

If you have already gone into the minus, then what's the point of leaving the market? Now your strategy is to wait for the growth of Bitcoin, after which everything else will grow.
alex_kir

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:23:11 AM

I have no faith in this cryptocurrency market, but I think that in the next year or a year and a half, it will grow to good performance, so now it is worth investing in cryptocurrencies, but it is also worth waiting for the moment when prices fall even more.

A terrible time when the market is not predictable at all. Think for yourself. It seems to me that today there are very big opportunities for investing today. The most important thing is that today it becomes scary if the situation as a whole does not change.
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:42:31 AM

If you are a newbie and no enough experience in  crypto trading  better to stick in top 20 high cap coins this may lower your risk to loss your investment. We all know that crypto trading is very volatile and it is more volatile if you invest in low cap coin as this can be easily manipulated by the whales.
kipozer

Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:51:24 AM

Every coin in the market is down now and many are out of the market cause of the bear , so it is left to every one to decide what good for him or her as some still use this bear market to get some good profit which means there is always an opportunity in every situation.
Of course, there are such opportunities and they do not leave this market and will not be able to leave this market as long as there is a bank in the market today or some kind of connection with the real worlds. After all, it is from there that new possibilities flow to us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: