Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:35:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should leave the market?  (Read 32642 times)
magnat7691

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:32:19 PM

I ended up a deposit and mental strength to fight. It should take a break and gain new strength and knowledge for further trade in the plus.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jpnl0002

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:36:12 PM

Leaving the market only creates more space for more people to invest into the market and wait for better things to come up cause buying in this period when the prices are down give more opportunity so its a good one
kisfoxs

Activity: 289
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:55:37 PM

If you leave the market, if it's better for you, you can leave the market. In my opinion, this is a very natural thing that happens in the world of commerce. The decline will make many people afraid because they will suffer losses. But if the price of coins increases, they return to the market. I think you have to learn about day trading and this I do under any circumstances and can produce.

https://cerlos.io
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
🏠 -> Transforming The Trillion-dollar Building Materials Industry <- 🏠
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:02:25 PM

If you leave the market, if it's better for you, you can leave the market. In my opinion, this is a very natural thing that happens in the world of commerce. The decline will make many people afraid because they will suffer losses. But if the price of coins increases, they return to the market. I think you have to learn about day trading and this I do under any circumstances and can produce.
The fact is that today day trading is not a very good type of activity in order to get a good income. In any case, many traders have moved away from work due to today's market conditions.
jerry29@

Activity: 206
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:07:30 PM

You dont have to leave the market. It is usual. Every market have some correction. Leaving it will not lead to any solution.
oho

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:10:20 PM

If you are still here, it means that you did not come out-its good! I am not going to leave, I will wait until the last! I am sure that growth will be great, but when it will be, this is another question! All coins have updated their minimum levels, and they have almost nowhere to fall I think we are waiting for lateral movement!

[
2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:35:43 PM

I think wherever it is, most people will definitely feel panic, at least they worry about their assets and money but not all of them decide to sell because even though the market continues to fall but they realize that something like this is a natural thing that happens to crypto in the end everything will increase again

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
topkhai

Activity: 351

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:07:45 PM

Because coins which have the highest capitalization have more market confidence. Those who have left the market will return if the market has improved. Nothing really goes out from the market, we can see it soon
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:10:12 PM

A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?
someone is only advised to choose coins that are in the top 20 to be one of the best choices rather than having to increase the risk of loss. this is one of the best moments rather than having to leave the market

5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 06:12:17 PM

I believe in the market and i am very desperate to make some investments and hoping that prices dont go up till i get my investments done. I am trying to get some money to invest in the crypto industry and hoping that the market can stay in the same position or even lower for another two months or so.
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:13:50 PM

Most of my friens stopped trading in such market. Even good signal during this period do not give expected profit. They just wait for better market.
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:17:00 PM

whenever you have doubts about cryptocurrency market and specially when you see manipulation (pumps and dumps) then it is best if you stay away from it. in a market it is always best to be safe rather than sorry that you lost money because someone dumped it.

And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?

anybody who is making this suggestion is not an "expert" in fact they most probably have no idea what this market is about. having high capitalization means they are only more hyped up and have higher number of circulating coins nothing more. in fact most of the top 20 coins are the worst shitcoins of all times. ETH, XRP, Dash, BCH, BSV are the good examples of these shitcoins that are centralized and have a lot of issues.

additionally investing in "20 coins" is one of the worst decisions that you can make. you must always keep your investment to as small number of coins as possible so that you can handle different situations. for example as you can see all the top MC coins (with exception of BSV) are getting dumped so investing in 20 of them would not benefit you in any sense.
This is really a true sound of a legendary advice and I agree with your comment 100 percent, I think top coins should not matter when making an investment, what matters is good coin with great prospect.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
baobao2000

Activity: 462
Merit: 23

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:30:45 PM

I don’t want to leave the market now, I prefer to stay and observe the market. Right now is pretty low price everything, it is good time to buy, off course some altcoins wouldn’t able to recover the price after bear market, that why we need to carefully select the coins for investment. If you want to be a good trader one day, one important basic thing need to learn is patient and don’t panic.
kkrainij

Activity: 198

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:00:49 PM

must leave the market maybe the strategy used by investors at the moment and conditions like now, belief and patience are the biggest capital
I agree with you, I am ready to endure and wait for the price of crypto to rise again. But I may need that money, and I'll have to withdraw it to Fiat.
suride212

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:11:40 PM

I believe in the market and i am very desperate to make some investments and hoping that prices dont go up till i get my investments done. I am trying to get some money to invest in the crypto industry and hoping that the market can stay in the same position or even lower for another two months or so.
we all feel the despair of the market, whose prices have continued to decline until this month. we all struggle hard with the altcoin that we hold for us to trade there is nothing else to look for profit, the market has a large space system that accommodates crypto sources of life so it is very natural if the market is difficult to develop. I try to keep investing safely and observe everything that happens, because I'm sure the market will recover.
Hadarula

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:13:33 PM

you should not leave the market as you ?ust know that sooner the situation will become better and i want to say do not give up

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
sssergy

Activity: 366

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:27:53 PM

Top 20 coin is in list of coinmarketcap because of best volume. No guarantee that those coin down others will in list of 20. Daily trading volume is good way to right coin for future.
akunta

Activity: 196

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:37:38 PM

A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?
yes, i know what you mean. i know such people too and it looks like it's the same in my country. well, it's quite reasonable to invest that top 20, but how can one be sure it will remain so?

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
SaRmY

Activity: 645

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:40:27 PM

Your hotels are right. This is a good strategy. Top 20 coins have the highest prospect for further growth. Of course, I also see people coming out of this game every day. I don’t know what will happen in 2019.
James678

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:43:02 PM

Don't leeave market,mate. Why do you need to do that? If you leave market now,then you won't become rich guy, do you realise that?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: