Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:27:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should leave the market?  (Read 32647 times)
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:13:44 PM

I still believe in the market you know not all the time is down market, let's just wait the market will recover who knows in the next year.
I also think like that that the market will recover in the not too distant future, so I will remain in the market until there are changes that can make me benefit
starplaks

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:16:25 PM

You can make a profit both from top coins and from everyone else, so you don’t need to limit yourself and leave the market as well!
bignice

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:25:16 PM

I don't think it is necessary to leave the crypto market because with the current conditions we can invest with very low coin prices. We are sure if the market will definitely recover and before that happens, I think we should have a lot of coins.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:26:21 PM

Crypto is worth a risk in my opinion, but of course we can’t please people who lost a lot during this season and exited because they lost appetite in crypto. But this long bear market teaches a lesson to every investors that money don’t come that easy and everyone must have patience and understand every market situation.

Yes, all investors will know it not easy to make money in the market during in this year, many people have earned the profit in the last year, but now they all lost their money in the bad situation, patience, and waiting is the key when the bear market.
When an investor can decide the best they can take advantage of every situation and momentum that exists. Bear market at the moment is indeed an obstacle to being able to make a profit. But there are also good situations when an investor can take advantage of the situation well. This depends on each existing strategy. For anyone who wants to invest, of course they must have the courage to make decisions. When someone decides to become an investor, they must be prepared to accept failure, a difficult situation because we are faced with various circumstances that require a decision that is fast and also right.
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:27:59 PM

I think people today are investing and they are still waiting when the market will be able to return. because until now everything isn't clear.so I think people have spent their money investing and waiting for the market to come back

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:28:02 PM

A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?

I have been watching the market for 2 years and the list of the first 20 cryptocurrencies by capitalization is constantly changing. What coins or tokens will you invest in if capitalization is so volatile?

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

tranquangvinh

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:58:17 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 04:52:31 AM by tranquangvinh

A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?
Are you sure that some experts suggest people  should only invest in 20 coins?
I know it will be very risky when you only invest in one coin because if the price of that coin drops, your  asset value will decrease a lot. But investing in 20 coins , it really too much to manage them . But after thinking a while, I think it is also a good strategy because your risk will very low, your task now is just to choose good coin to invest
Cloud_miner

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:04:10 PM

The fact that the market is in decline does not mean that everything is over and there is no longer any hope of recovery. In addition, all those who continue to engage in trading now have very good chances that after a while they will be able to greatly increase the size of their deposit.
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:26:10 PM

this is why we must have a strong mentality and high self-confidence to deal with market conditions. in these conditions, many should enter to get a large discount
donass1
Copper Member

Activity: 226

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:51:28 PM

Since blockchain technology and cryptocurrency is going nowhere i will rather stick around, learn more and speculate rather than leave the market. Every market has its own down time including forex and stocks, you only learn and garner more experience to prepare you for the profitable years ahead

aziziasa

Activity: 316

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:54:44 PM

The fact that the market is in decline does not mean that everything is over and there is no longer any hope of recovery. In addition, all those who continue to engage in trading now have very good chances that after a while they will be able to greatly increase the size of their deposit.
what you say is true. doesn't mean it is, these conditions make us retreat and surrender, most of them have a sense of trust and confidence to the market, and crypto that this condition is just part of the cycle will change and come back better.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 03:55:17 PM

I don't understand what they think if they leave market for now, aren't they thinking about the future? they only follow advice of people who don't have experience if they have to leave the market or invest in 20 top coins at CMC

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

alex_kir

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:57:04 PM

leaving the market may not be the right choice if we invest in crypto currencies, of course we have to know all the risks and by knowing we will have more confidence and patience big enough to survive even the worst conditions
The opinion is very correct, I also think that leaving the market today can bring only the worst that can be, because today, all the same, there are very great opportunities to still correctly understand what risks you are signing. Because today the market, which still has great risks.
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:04:50 PM

I consider the strategy of investing in the best coins to be very interesting. Therefore, if the market gets a bull, the price of the best coins can multiply multiple times. I am sorry that your colleagues are leaving the market. Since this also leads to a fall in cryptocurrency.

mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 04:08:34 PM

the market should never be abandoned even in these adverse conditions you only need to know how to choose very carefully the few opportunities of profit left
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:29:46 PM

Obviously I have confidence in this market even though market price corrections continue to this day, in the future there will definitely be an increase again. right what experts say, we should not focus on just one or two types of coins to be invested, more or less we can choose 10 types of coins that are potential to be used as investment assets that we have so that the resulting profits can be more varied.
wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:36:49 PM

I think right now is the best time for us to stay in the market, because prices are down so we can have a big chance in collecting coins that we think can provide short-term benefits even if only a small profit. So it is very unfortunate if we have to leave the market, while in fact we have the opportunity to be able to benefit through the market.
frywolny

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:51:30 PM

simple rule when most people sell then buy Smiley
Huskarls

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:57:24 PM

Crypto is worth a risk in my opinion, but of course we can’t please people who lost a lot during this season and exited because they lost appetite in crypto. But this long bear market teaches a lesson to every investors that money don’t come that easy and everyone must have patience and understand every market situation.

This is true and the fault of many people is that they often resist how the market goes. When there are signs that there will be bearish, they instead buy not at an effective price so that when the price has not recovered at the desired time, it is quite sad
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:28:55 PM

leaving the market may not be the right choice if we invest in crypto currencies, of course we have to know all the risks and by knowing we will have more confidence and patience big enough to survive even the worst conditions
The conditions on the market are now very, very unpleasant, because today the situation as a whole is very, very bad, because now Bitcoin has already begun to show good performance, it has begun to grow. Today, 5% is already a good indicator.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: