Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:03:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should leave the market?  (Read 32647 times)
Nowherman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:00:09 PM

In my opinion, low-cap projects have great potential. They correspond to Bitcoin 2009 and they have space to grow. Personally, I see the enormous potential of the Pundi X project and I think its cost could reach $ 1 in a few years.

UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:57:04 PM

A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?

I want to say that you need to be able to go to the end. Nobody promised you that in the crypto market you can increase your capital several times in a short time and without risks. Want to make money - you need to be able to take risks and wait for your luck.
alex_kir

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:37:26 PM

I consider the strategy of investing in the best coins to be very interesting. Therefore, if the market gets a bull, the price of the best coins can multiply multiple times. I am sorry that your colleagues are leaving the market. Since this also leads to a fall in cryptocurrency.
All this is a very relative concept, because in most cases it turns out that people leave but return very quickly, because today it makes sense to talk about it. Since today, all the same, there are wonderful situations in which it would really listen to people who already have experience after such actions of Bitcoin. Everything in our world is cyclical.
memecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:09:45 PM

A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?

It is low but not dead, it will pass and recover, there are many times as this time ago and crypto recovered and increased later, so do not panic. Comments from me want to say only expect you to wait and learn patience, these will help you become rich in this market Grin

Am I spamming? Report me!
kipozer

Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:57:45 PM

In my opinion, low-cap projects have great potential. They correspond to Bitcoin 2009 and they have space to grow. Personally, I see the enormous potential of the Pundi X project and I think its cost could reach $ 1 in a few years.
Yes, projects really have very cool capabilities, so I think the PundiX project as a whole has really cool technology and I really hope that in the future we will still be able to seriously increase our capabilities both in the cryptocurrency market and in the real world.
sangalangdavid

Activity: 443

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:08:41 PM

No, do not lose hope. Be patient. I understand that you are worried about the condition of the market but I assure that it will bounce back. It's not always red season.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:15:24 PM

I believe the market and I have high hopes on it. I think if you want to succeed you have to be positive and supportive about your investments.
twa

Activity: 320

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:16:15 PM

not having to leave the market all depends on the confidence and patience of each of the investors themselves if you think the market must be left off of course you can choose

gulshan1

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 04:23:14 PM

If any body do not want to earn reward of your investment then he should leave the market. Crypto is the market of the only big heart person who can survive till the end of minimum price of the coin. Because it is the patience game and have to wait for some long time.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
membercard

Merit: 102

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:40:15 PM

I want to invite you to blog on our platform.

Neironix  is a global provider of financial and analytical information about
cryptocurrency markets, required for making carefully weighted investment decisions and building
long-term market strategies.

I want to offer you to blog with on our platform in the appropriate section. https://neironix.io/news/blogs
Thanks to this, you can gather an additional audience, sell advertising and simply gain popularity among users of our platform.
If you write full-featured interesting articles, we are ready to publish them in the main news section with a link to you (to  your blog or on any other resource)
Also, if you will actively run your blog, we will single it out among the rest as one of the first to joined.

If you are interested in this offer let me know
My telegram @ikromzhon86
illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:14:39 PM

If you are just a guest on the cryptocurrency market, then don't waste your and our time as people said. One of the reasons why a market is so unstable is because of unconfidence of people. They a making their choice and after to change it.
Ximoandali

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:15:49 PM

Of course if you do not want to trade in this market or you are not interested then you can certainly get out of it , but of course those who see the future in it I think should invest here

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
jimmymagz_071988
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:23:50 PM

The unstable crypto market makes many people panic and also afraid to join the world of cryptocurrency. basically, if we are able to manage our crypto assets well and take advantage of the opportunities that available to make a profit then it will be very profitable.
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:11:40 PM

I believe the market and I have high hopes on it. I think if you want to succeed you have to be positive and supportive about your investments.

I think an important factor for success is the ability to wait and patience, now we are experiencing difficult times, the market provokes us to give up and leave the crypto world, but I believe that those who believe in the market and continue to work will be rewarded.
red4slash

Activity: 1302
Merit: 430

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:24:01 PM

The unstable crypto market makes many people panic and also afraid to join the world of cryptocurrency. basically, if we are able to manage our crypto assets well and take advantage of the opportunities that available to make a profit then it will be very profitable.
in taking advantage of time it is highly expected and more knowledge is needed because most of the time the crypto pump is small it only takes a few minutes. and you have to get the opportunity to make a profit

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:57:01 PM

Getting frightened when the capitalization was reduced dramatically, I think it just a normal things when the market was in declining scenario.
then, leaving the market also is depend on you too. If you really had a doubt about the low capital for the coins you are believing for, well I guess it is really better you to leave unlike you regret in the end, at least no one to be blame but yourself if that happens anyway.
nianastasia62

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:11:53 PM

Now it's too late to leave, it's better to enter or buy more coins on the drawdown. I do not agree that you need to buy only the best coins with a large capitalization. There are really good coins that haven't reached their potential yet !

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 07:17:46 PM

Frightening is obvious because of the current situation. But leaving the market is not the solution. I think you should not invest at the moment but you should wait patiently for the recovery.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
nangiarushali
Copper Member

Activity: 257
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 07:20:16 PM

According to me, never . I think frightening of the situation and leaving the situation has no link. I can understand your fear but if you had entered, you should have faith in it and wait.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
paz-1991

Activity: 71

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:27:12 PM

You shouldn't, there is no reason for that if you believe in the coin and if you are in the market because of the potential that BTC will bring in the long run. If you are here to do a hit and run and if you are in it to scoop the cash, you should have left it months ago. If you kept holding till now, stay put.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: