Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:18:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should leave the market?  (Read 32642 times)
terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 04:13:04 PM

Not necessarily to leave the market, just go out for vacation and enjoy the holidays with your family.  Then comeback next year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
confreslamp
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 04:15:14 PM

I think you should stay, because we are just in the beginning of our long way with crypto currencies. With the upcoming mass adoption, 20k USD for Bitcoin would not so unimaginable. I hope we will reach around 100k USD per BTC within the next few years.

Sawadekub

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 06:55:59 PM

Yes, at the moment we see the movement, but it doesn't guarantee that in the near future we will not see another decrease in prices. While the market has not shown signs of a reversal for beginners! it is dangerous to invest in all crypto currencies. For investments, it is better to choose really good and promising currencies.
If an experienced trader invests, he himself knows which currencies and why he should buy.
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 07:13:20 PM

now the market has started to improve, so it's best not to leave the market. leaving the market will only leave you behind, it's better now to start trading again to get a year-end profit.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:29:07 PM

Leaving a market that is tense like a spring and probably preparing to jump is not a good idea. In any case, I will wait until the last.

Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:41:34 PM

I Guess i am always late to the party My bad luck.
Its always the game - panic and all news and fuds thats all make the game so intimidating and fun.
I’s important to have patience and trust the crypto world and trust that in the coming weeks and months, things will change for better.
Always there will be new people joining and new regulations to come with many fake forks and news 
If you trust the technology then hold hold and hold or else its better to leave the crypto world.
rather than panic selling its better ot get a rig of your own and keep a steady income and safeguard your investment and minimize loss.

Happy Trading all the market seems like a roller coaster today,enjoying the tides and vibes.
BCTS

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 08:39:07 PM

I believe that the cryptocurrency market will grow at least once and will grow strongly. I think that this growth will be in the middle of 2019. Now I think that it is worth investing in cryptocurrencies, but it is not necessary to hurry to enter, as long as the market can fall even more.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:19:52 PM

A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?
Indeed, many people leave the market because they feel disappointed when they see prices fall and continue to fall. But, I personally still believe and choose to hold the coins that I have. And I continue to observe the development of the market from day to day to anticipate the possibility of a possibility that can occur later.
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:25:40 PM

Undoubtedly, many are scared and fed up but that should not be the case. If I see such things I ask myself did they really learn about crypto currency at large, since  dip in price is normal phenomenon which should get you leave. If you know where you belong to why this rush to leave, Patience is key.
ninja811

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:06:20 PM

It is not right to leave the cryptocurrency market now.
You see how Bitcoin has gone in growth and other coins after it.
It is obvious that the market is upwards after a long decline.
I hope it will soon be restored and everyone who believes in cryptocurrency will receive the desired profit.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 10:25:57 PM

Do with your own risk. We can make other people's opinions as input but don't influence you as a whole. We only need to learn, adapt, and make decisions according to the analysis we have done. Loss and profit are the results of our decisions, we must accept them with all the risks. The market is not good, high risk, many traps, if you are afraid, just wait and see.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Levious

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:35:17 AM

Should not leave the market, should wait for the market to change, because another change can take off, but must have good patience, this time waiting for 5 months, so patience is very critical.

jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:45:49 AM

A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?
Of course, you are right. You need to have only liquid coins in your portfolio, you should not invest in an asset that you cannot sell in the future.
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:47:47 AM

Holding BTC or alts is the best thing that you can do. In the future, your capital will be increased much. I think just in 2-3 month we can see 50% rise back of all crypto market.
hielgarax457

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:45:20 PM

If the market can still be profitable, why should we leave it and if you still believe, surely you will patiently wait. investing in several Altcoins that have the highest capitalization will make it easier for you, because in my opinion he will be able to get back up. choose with low capital and now it is very suitable to buy then invest because the value of coins is low and you only spend small and not so large capital.
hongus

Activity: 736

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:51:42 PM

Cryptocurrency is an area where the market drops sharply and then takes off. Therefore, this can be a big mistake on their part. I am sure there are many happy investors who have correctly invested their money and got a big plus.

randyg29

Activity: 330
Merit: 10

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 01:04:55 PM

As I see there are still profitable currency that we can invest even the market is in this kind of situation that's why it is not gonna waste our time and money. And the best thing to do that is just being more careful to the currency you wanted to invest with your money that even it took a long time it is more worthy  just like what happened before which is last year.

Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 01:37:04 PM

People who had entered the cypto market generally stay in the crypto world.Crypto has been like an addictive drug with so much opportunity and volatility.People who had entered the crypto market during the fomo time and had been holding since then had suffered huge loss.But apart from that the market has always been been good giving good results.Still we haven't found the bottom yet and just experienced the dead cat bounce recently.So have to be bit patient and go on with the flow.Trading emotionally has never helped and will never.So do your own research and good luck all.
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 01:42:20 PM

You should calm down and don't lose faith in the crypto market. The market will come back and believe me.If you buy the coins in the top 20 i think very well and potential because they are safe.
debby070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:08:30 PM

If you can't stand the market at its worse condition, I guess you have the reason to leave the market. But take note that, once the market reached its lowest dip, it will soar high again and might reach an ATH just like before. It might change your decision so think of it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: