Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:39:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should leave the market?  (Read 32644 times)
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:11:08 PM

Should not leave the market, should wait for the market to change, because another change can take off, but must have good patience, this time waiting for 5 months, so patience is very critical.
And why is it about 5 months? Do you think that today it will be difficult to understand what is happening in the market as a whole? It seems to me that the situation as a whole may not seem very pleasant if we are in such a situation for more than 1 year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:12:53 PM

No, it is because the market has a high risk so why you should believe it just for the sake that you can earn more here? No way, that is only a trap and base on experience this is what all the team who are doing some crowd fundings so that you will going to attract to invest or buy crypto in the market which all are relatively high risk and just milking out investors money.
caffu chino

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:16:39 PM

looking at the current market situation, leaving the market will only make it worse. continuing to trade is the key to being able to survive and get protif. and the most important thing now is that I see the market is recovering, so it's a shame if you have to leave the market now.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Ayomiqueen
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:26:34 PM

I don't think leaving the trading at this stage is the best option to follow now , cause I believe this is even the right time to accumulate any coin of your interest and wait patiently to see the good result.

Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:29:24 PM

Low capitalization coin aren't bad as the person painted it, there are low capitalization coin that are better than coins amongst the top 20 that is not yardstick to determine a good coin, i still strongly believe in this market.
ringgo96

Activity: 1554
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 05:30:54 PM

Almost many people have given up and left the market and in my opinion this is a very good step. and now what is happening is the market is on the rise and people expect this positive trend to continue

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
boty

Activity: 1162
Merit: 208

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:35:35 PM

I think this depends on your mentality and depends on the trading capital you have, if you don't have trading capital anymore and are stuck at expensive prices then you should be able to leave the market and try to look for other activities and come back when prices have recovered.

stue

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:40:04 PM

Even though the crypto market situation is in a deteriorating and deteriorating condition, the decision to leave the market is not the right decision. As long as the market is still alive and can still develop, then that means the market still has hope to rise again in price. But for some people it is the best decision they must take immediate, that is their right and it is only natural that they do it.
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:30:58 PM

No, it is because the market has a high risk so why you should believe it just for the sake that you can earn more here? No way, that is only a trap and base on experience this is what all the team who are doing some crowd fundings so that you will going to attract to invest or buy crypto in the market which all are relatively high risk and just milking out investors money.
Before talking today about the need to exit the market directly, you should understand that the most valuable thing you invest in the market is your time. After that, in any case, you can already understand what is most important now. Because today it is probably the most important thing.
dreico

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:39:48 PM

I think it is not necessary to do this, the market seems to be slowly changing for the better, and I believe that next year everything will return to its former places
benjamin11

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:44:01 PM

I think it all depends on one's personal preference and decision. For me, if you have any doubts on the market, I think you should leaved. Crypto is not for people who have faint hearted. If you decided to enter crypto then you should know now already its volatility and unpredictability. In able to succeed in this field you should be patient and a good decision maker.
kiansantan

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:47:07 PM

if you don't have trading capital anymore and are stuck at a high price then you should be able to leave the market and try to find other activities and come back when prices have recovered. I think this depends on your mentality and depends on the trade capital you have.
Jamalzzz

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:03:08 PM

This is the same as what happened in my country that many people experienced fear because the crypto market continued to decline. Selling coins will also make market prices fall further. But in the last few days, we have seen Bitcoin and Ethereum increase. So this makes me sure if the market is really recovering.
paxaway21

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:02:09 AM

the ripple can definitely recover even when investors today are now especially inexpensive, and that's what I see when it's time to invest in it to make a huge profit when the price rises.
prrlc

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:10:44 AM

I think it is not good idea for now. Because this prices is lowest price last two years. Second part of 2016 the price increase extremly and this year price going to down but nowadays this is lowest price and it must be increase to 6000usd again. If you want to leave the market just a wait two months.

bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 07:17:43 AM

don't leave the market because it was the wrong decision to be taken. Despite the market, looking bad but of course, the market will be able to rise up and begin to be profitable again. so remain on the market necessarily being a thing that should be a priority for good results in the future.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
martabaktelor

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:19:42 AM

A very good solution to reinvest in the 20 best coins that have the highest capitalization. And this, in my opinion, is safer because this coin is very well established and has the potential to grow bigger.
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 07:47:55 AM

I think no need to leave the market. The red market is all temporary and soon it will end and the green market will follow it. Therefore, you need to be patient and only then you can make a profit.
eka rock69

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:56:01 AM

Do not leave the market for now because the conditions are not stable, it would be better if you are able to survive and be patient to wait for the market to stabilize, if you leave the market for now just as you surrender and lose
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:10:22 AM

A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?

You have your own decision mate what will be better for you,but if you want to know my opinion in this market situation I will stay here because I believe in cryptocurrency and i think positive all the time,when I entered here I accept all the consequences that's why I did not expect that the price is always high due to it's market volatility all we need to do is to increase our Patience if you want to earn here.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: