Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:32:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should leave the market?  (Read 32647 times)
lzby2000

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:26:18 PM

I have the same opinion. Many people have launched this market. There is no doubt that crypto is not the best time to invest. I will invest part of my money in Bitcoin and ETH.

--►Telegram --►Twitter
--►Ann Thread              PIPSCHAIN - HYBRID EXCHANGE
Bringing you fiat & crypto currency in one platform!     --►Whitepaper--► Website 
--►Medium
Adhichan

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:30:54 PM

I still believe in the crypto market, it's true that a very drastic market decline some time ago caused many people to panic and choose to leave crypto, but those who leave crypto will definitely regret, because the price of dimarket will definitely rise again after this
maybe some of them temporary quit, and get back when price decline alot, so they get best price for bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.but some of them frustrated with this condition and finally give up.
wattson

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:34:51 PM

A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?

I would invest in BTC and maybe 3-5 main altcoins now. Not now even, after some good dump (it will come - trust me). Then, after the market begins to grow rapidly and steadily, you can move your money to something else, less powerful, from top 100 on coinmarketcap.
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 03:46:28 PM

we are now preparing entrance for future chance as offering goods of service for public audience of pupils of indonesia as the token might comes into market of exchange to collects of more on funding as improving supports on reference to work with the project of the DOGEM.ID

GWS My Boy

Activity: 600

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 04:37:05 PM

I think it all depends on one's personal preference and decision. For me, if you have any doubts on the market, I think you should leaved. Crypto is not for people who have faint hearted. If you decided to enter crypto then you should know now already its volatility and unpredictability. In able to succeed in this field you should be patient and a good decision maker.
yes right, what should be done is not to be a coward of everything in the market and playing trading there will certainly be risks, so don't be prepared before you have the ability and have learned about the current cryptocurrency. the current price will not reflect the future because it is very volatile. so you need to be careful and together to undergo this process.

jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 04:46:49 PM

Smile! The choice is your, you can decide to leave the market for some reasons but I don't think that this is the perfect time to leave the market.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
mehmet312

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:00:22 PM

A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?
If you lost money, you must not leave with high loses from crypto, because if you do this you will regret about this decision in the future. We must wait with patient little more my friend.
megaplage

Activity: 320
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:28:03 AM

You may well follow this idea and not invest in other coins, but you understand that thereby lose a large amount of possible profit. It is necessary to assess all possible situations, as well as possible risks.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:38:11 AM

You may well follow this idea and not invest in other coins, but you understand that thereby lose a large amount of possible profit. It is necessary to assess all possible situations, as well as possible risks.
You need to make sure that you fully understand what you are working with, this business is all about how you will handle risk and how to take profits, the more you understand the more you can benefits and earned and not to quit that easy but to continue enjoying.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:15:18 AM

My choice is evident - I am going to stay here. If you leave the market now, you will have to sell the cryptocurrencies for the minimal prices. If you are ready to lose, do not hesitate and do it immediately.
larkinvain

Activity: 1120
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:23:52 AM

Do not lose your heart brother and you should believe in the market as I do whatever the situation is no matter it will change soon. So we even should not think to leave the market rather than we need to keep patience and also need to invest in the market.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:42:29 AM

There are many skeptics who doubt that the cryptocurrency market will ever show such significant results as they were a year ago. Nevertheless I am sure that the market will grow. Maybe it will not be the numbers similar to December 2017 and it will be higher than at the current moment.
beehimneff

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:18:31 AM

Yes, I agree, it is safer to invest in coins from the top 20. But the capitalization of coins daily change and the list of coins from the top 20, respectively, also changes. Therefore, in my opinion it is necessary to study the coin itself before investing in it.
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:26:52 AM

Well I would advise that never leave now, to win is persistence and consistence, I know that the market has been so discouraging, but I believe it will better soon someday.
arkawa040

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 12:05:14 PM

In my country, there are even such people who have not heard about Bitcoin. My opinion is that you need to invest not only in the first 20 coins, we cannot know for sure what kind of next coin people will sell, for example, I think that Ripple is good I grew up and will soon go to the bottom, so my advice to you is to change tactics, there are a lot of promising coins that are not among the top 20 coins.
elcezireex

Activity: 532
Merit: 151

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:15:08 PM

Patience is the key for cryptocurrencies,  impatient people can't earn on this market to my opinion. So if you don't need the money I suggest to stay on the market for now.
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:04:50 PM

I still believe in the crypto market, it's true that a very drastic market decline some time ago caused many people to panic and choose to leave crypto, but those who leave crypto will definitely regret, because the price of dimarket will definitely rise again after this
There is no doubt about it at all. It always happens that the most devoted people always remain, therefore today it would be best to stay in this world, in order to work with cryptocurrency, because today it is the only hope to make ourselves rich.
brixbounty

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:10:07 PM

I believe that if you do not understand cryptocurrencies and have recently become acquainted with the market, but want to invest, then you really better look at the top-20 coins. Just because it will make your investment safer and when the bullish trend starts, you are guaranteed to earn.

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:47:16 PM

There are many skeptics who doubt that the cryptocurrency market will ever show such significant results as they were a year ago. Nevertheless I am sure that the market will grow. Maybe it will not be the numbers similar to December 2017 and it will be higher than at the current moment.

As a rule, there are not so many skeptics, many people who do not understand what will happen next and use the opinions of others, because everyone retransmits the opinions of other analysts. Most of the people in the market are newcomers, which means they most likely have not done their own market research and will use other people's conclusions.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
abhi777

Activity: 457

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:52:23 PM

I think don't rush to leave the market for something that is not fair. because the market is flucfuative which can go up and down quickly. don't let you be disappointed after leaving the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: