Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:17:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should leave the market?  (Read 32647 times)
Maamejane

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:15:57 PM

Well there is no specific strategy to adhere to, you do what you think its right and what pleases you. But investing in the top 20 coins is quiet good since those coins are full of potentials and higher probability of breaking through likewise can any other strange coin pop up. Its just safe with the top 20 coins.

Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:16:58 PM

A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?
To leave is not worth it, cryptocurrency will grow, the prospects are enormous, but the fact that it is necessary to invest in the first top 20 of coins, I thought so, like, enough to buy a bad coin
suryogandul

Activity: 550
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:38:14 PM

there is no rational reason to leave the market, the panic seller will only hurt yourself and you will suck, just hold what you have and be patient

NikkiS

Activity: 434

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:41:19 PM

A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?
To leave is not worth it, cryptocurrency will grow, the prospects are enormous, but the fact that it is necessary to invest in the first top 20 of coins, I thought so, like, enough to buy a bad coin
If you leave now you will miss the moment of growth and then you will regret very much about it! Yes, maybe we will have to wait another six months or a year, but it will be worth it!

sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:35:04 PM

fear and panic occur when the market experiences a very drastic decline, they only compare the current price with the highest price last year, even if seen from previous years you will definitely feel that crypto is still valuable, don't panic if prices drop because in crypto there price fluctuations, after a decline there will definitely be an increase

The question is whether there'll be other strong downfalls before this rise and when it'll start and how strong it'll be. That's what is really interesting! Unfortunately, we have no time machine!

Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 09:46:26 PM

I think its not only in your country . its happen to us too . price drop so low and market very rarely to increase stable . but i still believe for somecoin like BTC and ETH . its back again to user to decide to continue or not . for me itself. this is good time to rebuy more and adding more value of coin itself .
ka4ok1331

Activity: 546

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 09:47:58 PM

Whatever people say, I will not lease crypto market at this time. I still believe we can change our future

FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:52:46 PM

About the last point, its not right and it was never right, the shitcoins economy made alot of peoples rich even more than the top 20 coins.Investing in a shitcoin or in the less known coins is even more profitable and more risky at the same moment, you can't really judge.
Trusting the market isn't good, it's already volatile and it should stay that way because btc isn't that trusted asset in the real life, we use it virtually and not in the reality.. when btc starts being a REAL asset traded in real life, you can fully trust the market.
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:53:27 PM

I think that you only need to listen to yourself. Various analysts do only what is beneficial to them. If you yourself think that the time has come for investment - do it. If you are afraid, then better wait.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:15:13 AM

I think this is correct. The risk of investing in mainstream cryptocurrencies is small, and most of the unknown altcoins are easy to die.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:37:54 AM

The market of cryptocurrency is dumping in cap dranatically, however, you should not leave tge market based on this situation. The dumps wevhave seen may not continue any further as this is looking like a good redistance in terms of bitcoin price in the market! Just hold on little while and everything should be fine!
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:39:33 AM

I think this is correct. The risk of investing in mainstream cryptocurrencies is small, and most of the unknown altcoins are easy to die.
How can you say "The risk of investing in mainstream cryptocurrencies is small"? if the "and most of the unknown altcoins are easy to die.". I think, it's a contradict on your statement, please enlighten me. Thanks in advance.
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:44:49 AM

It's easy to die is altcoins who don't have a community.
There have been many examples of altcoins who have no community and are now dying.

We can see from the TRON Classic char, it's a pity!
https://mercatox.com/exchange/TRXC/ETH
m_nief

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

Moonbet.io

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:46:07 AM

If you truly,believed in this market and you are positive, you should not evening think of leaving the market. It is going to go up again.
that's right because to get maximum profit on crypto, you must have very high patience, especially when you hold crypto, to be a reliable holder, you have to be patient until that crypto has a very high price

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
MOONBET[][][]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:01:25 AM

your investment strategy is relatively safe. recently, the bear market has been leading the market. i will choose a conservative investment strategy. i will invest in some coins with a large market value. they are best ranked in the top ten. Maybe there are some very small coins with great potential. But now is not a good time.
Natalim

Activity: 2926
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:30:26 AM

your investment strategy is relatively safe. recently, the bear market has been leading the market. i will choose a conservative investment strategy. i will invest in some coins with a large market value. they are best ranked in the top ten. Maybe there are some very small coins with great potential. But now is not a good time.
Even the top 10 coins in the market is not exempted during the bear.
Ethereum for example has dropped 90% from its all time high, that is not safe if you'll ask me, but the bigger it dump, I know someday it will also bring big gains once the bear marker is officially over, the only question that needs to be answer is when.

anshkumandhan
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:31:04 AM

Yes, at all I have complete confidence in this crypto market, what if today is the market below, it does not mean that we should leave the market. The ups and downs continue to come in the market, we only need to understand the market . We should stay in the market and wait for the right time as the market will grow faster soon.
Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:51:17 AM

don't leave the market with ease. Crypto will not stop just here alone and the time went precisely at a time when all coins are in such a time is certainly a bad thing and is not the right choice. at least certainly better wait and hold only coins owned if possible even more and add assets because of the potential crypto develops is still very large.
bellaayu

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:58:22 AM

I personally still believe in the crypto-coin market so that until now I still survive. Getting out of the market is not a good solution and indeed many people are afraid because the market collapses. But with the current conditions I prefer to collect coins and if later the market rises again, of course, I only need to sell coins.

Felic43

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:18:40 AM

I don't think so we have to study the market and it can't be easy to leave market because it will give information on my coins i invested.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: