Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:40:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should leave the market?  (Read 32652 times)
sekop

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:14:24 PM

Error leaving crypto and ignoring crypto again along with the contents in the crypto wallet. Aftermarket selection and a drop in market value, Crypto has experience in rising and falling market values ​​over time. Before arriving at this point, the crypto value is quite low. So after this, there will most likely be an increase in market value. There will be regret that you feel if you leave the market now.
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:23:23 PM

I don't think this is the right time to leave the market. If you want to make money, then it is better to start investing in mid - January or do not sell what is at the moment and wait six months or a year.
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:29:09 PM

if many people get out of the market, then it's the right time for us to enter the market. because it is unfortunate if we miss the opportunity to have assets at low prices.
I agree the prices are very low and I think to buy very well, but I would not sell because we can not see such prices

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Hudora

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 07:42:11 AM

A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?

It is impossible to invest only in profitable coins. Take into account the fact that some of the coins from the top 20 will not recover after this fall. Recalculate the possible profit, and if it turns out to be positive - go ahead.
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 08:10:11 AM

Yes, my opinion is that this is very common in the market when the price of crypto coins collapses. Especially in 2018 many projects failed and fraud projects increased. So investors certainly have difficulty earning profits. So they chose to leave the market. But you should not leave the market because it will not change anything unless you are actively investing.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
OrangeII

Activity: 2100
Merit: 503

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 08:20:35 AM

In my view it is just the beginning of cryptocurrency industry. Almost all projects are still in development. I think this market is especially for cryptocurrency enthusiast. I believe in the blockchain technology and will continue to invest.

maybe leaving the market at a certain time will be fine. however, having enough assets might be better before you leave. the price might be higher when you return. maybe there are still people who are panicking at the current market.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 06:36:11 PM

I do not think that we should stop investing in cryptocurrency. On the contrary, in such a difficult period for cryptocurrency, we must maintain faith.

As for me, I am going to invest in the cryptocurrencies this year as well. I am sure that it will give me the possibility to save some money for my children. I am sure that the best cryptos will grow.
thepanicpoint

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 07:36:10 PM

A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?
I think that would be a bad decision now, we are in bottom almost and next days will be better than 2018 so if you can do, invest more when they dropped again to bottom and hodl it, you will sell them from x10-20 prices in bull season.

anggracoin

Activity: 490

freelanex.io

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 07:46:15 PM

I do not think that we should stop investing in cryptocurrency. On the contrary, in such a difficult period for cryptocurrency, we must maintain faith.

As for me, I am going to invest in the cryptocurrencies this year as well. I am sure that it will give me the possibility to save some money for my children. I am sure that the best cryptos will grow.
hopefully what you say can be proven , because until now the crypto price is still under correction and it is difficult to rise high, give me the reason why you are so sure that crypto will continue to grow

dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 09:41:21 PM

I think that leaving market when we are close to the bottom may be a worst thing what you can do now.
Just wait and buy more coins, soon, everything will change after big investors come.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 10:11:48 PM

I think that would be a bad decision now, we are in bottom almost and next days will be better than 2018 so if you can do, invest more when they dropped again to bottom and hodl it, you will sell them from x10-20 prices in bull season.
Don’t give up your journey in cryptocurrency, just keep on doing what is right and you will get good profit on that. Giving up is not an option and it will never bring positive impact to you. If you are in doubt about the market, just take a rest but never to sold your coins at a loss. Top coins is really a good option for a safe investment, you’d better to invest on that coins when bear market is still on.
Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:50:54 AM

Don’t give up your journey in cryptocurrency, just keep on doing what is right and you will get good profit on that. Giving up is not an option and it will never bring positive impact to you. If you are in doubt about the market, just take a rest but never to sold your coins at a loss. Top coins is really a good option for a safe investment, you’d better to invest on that coins when bear market is still on.
Safe investment is not good for crypto, even if it's in the top, the risk is still very high.
The fact that we are expecting a big return, that makes this kind of investment risky, so should you leave the market?

Absolutely no, because you are here investing based on your budget allocation and you should either fail or succeed, that's a real investors with a balls.

#Bentley

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 04:30:32 AM

You have to understand one simple thing - in this market, sometimes everything works in a completely opposite way than how you are told. If you are told that you need to invest in top coins, then believe my experience - this is not what you need to do. I can confirm with my personal example that my investment in a project with a very small capitalization in a few weeks increased my deposit from 500 to 2600 dollars. What would never have happened if I had invested in one of the top coins. It's about Etheera project. ETA Token has increased in price many times over the past few weeks, and it has grown even though Bitcoin continued to fall. I believe that investments in such projects can make people rich for a short time and not investments in Bitcoin.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:48:29 AM

It takes time to study and familiarize the cryptocurrency market and you need a lot of patience to survive its volatility and earn a profit later. Investing in a coin will also require a research to be able to find the right one that give you profit in the future. The market is undoubtedly risky for those who are not prepared for it so cryptocyrrency is only for those who can take risk.
kagawawa

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:30:27 AM

Now the market is decreasing is not good for holders, they should stop this market in a short time. When the market increase again, they can return. For newbies, the decreasing market is a good thing to buy many coins at a cheap price. We should not leave the crypto market because it will recover.
Anicasalar

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:31:40 AM

I personally think you should consider all your trades and understand where you made mistakes. The money you have not lost until you have closed the position, so take it as a payment for the lesson and spend yourself this lesson.
foculur

Activity: 406
Merit: 158

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:59:58 AM

Why you are thinking leave from market now? Already we lost money and almost no more money to lose we are in dip so in my opinion you must wait and if you want to leave definitely, sell them in bull and leave then.
gohan21

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 04:07:45 PM

You should not leave the market right now because it's still at its current price and I'm certain that when the price of bitcoin and ethereum increases, investors will grow more.
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 04:40:00 PM

i dont think so, i for one will not leave the market even though the dip is currently continuing, ill still hold alts and coins and continue to buy cheap good cryptos that  is promising to go x100 in the future.
Roni116

Activity: 269
Merit: 1

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 05:19:41 PM

I think the top 20 coins are not a guarantee that you will get a profit, the crypto is too turbulent and it could be a setback and make you lose money. Do not be tied to the rank of the coin, but you better make a researcher to get a better profit.

[ Soil.co ]
───────────[  Earn USDT/USDC | Up to 14% Passive Income ]───────────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: