Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:30:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should leave the market?  (Read 32642 times)
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 11:46:02 PM

If you want to leave the market right now then it will be worst decision. Cause market is growing day by day and it’s time to keep our patience. 
Even if its not growing much, i believe it is not right to leave the market. The price will recover and we will have the chance to take profit. Leaving the market will never become an option for me because i strongly believe on bitcoin and other altcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 12:47:22 AM

Even if its not growing much, i believe it is not right to leave the market. The price will recover and we will have the chance to take profit. Leaving the market will never become an option for me because i strongly believe on bitcoin and other altcoins.
if leaving the market in a state of loss, of course that is a wrong choice. I once thought like that, but I changed my thinking, because I had to try to get the benefit of the capital I used. all our efforts in processing the assets we have, can patiently wait, it can also rotate with other assets and trade to make a profit.

puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 04:52:39 AM

Well
One general rules of investing is always invest on something you have idea/knowledge on it, you don't need to be a professional but at least you must know what you are investing on it

In my country, people are treating Crypto like HYIP, they think that it will eventually collapse so they will earn, and get out
They don't even know how to actually sent a Bitcoin if there's no 3rd party helping them LMAO

Hence, unless you really know what you are doing, else sorry, you MUST quit the market because it might hurt you in terms of financial and emotion
Wolfwar

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 04:01:40 PM

if leaving the market in a state of loss, of course that is a wrong choice. I once thought like that, but I changed my thinking, because I had to try to get the benefit of the capital I used. all our efforts in processing the assets we have, can patiently wait, it can also rotate with other assets and trade to make a profit.
if the cryptocurrency user has very little experience, then he will not be able to find an idea in order to minimize his losses.  Thus, its activity in the cryptocurrency market will be limited and many will leave the market in order not to lose even more.
Midaktai

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 05:40:51 PM

if the cryptocurrency user has very little experience, then he will not be able to find an idea in order to minimize his losses.  Thus, its activity in the cryptocurrency market will be limited and many will leave the market in order not to lose even more.
There is also truth about what you say, indeed, of course experience is really needed here, so if you only have a little experience and by looking at conditions like this, maybe you will leave the market
nerlial

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 06:21:04 AM

Even the first ten coins with the top capitalization fall when the entire market falls. Therefore, you need to know when to enter the market so as not to be in a drawdown for a long time.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:37:55 AM

There is also truth about what you say, indeed, of course experience is really needed here, so if you only have a little experience and by looking at conditions like this, maybe you will leave the market
Experience will provide a way for you to do when the market deteriorates, because before you will often experience it. for a newbie if they don't understand what to do then look for advice from the expert, what they should do. and I think crypto marketcaps aren't decrease, this is only natural in the market. you don't have to leave the market just because you're a newbie
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:52:58 AM

Even the first ten coins with the top capitalization fall when the entire market falls. Therefore, you need to know when to enter the market so as not to be in a drawdown for a long time.
It's hard to predict but we have to, we need to be realistic putting into consideration all the possibilities.
The market will fall, especially when BTC fall, but it could give a chance for those who wants to accumulate, I'm here for a long period
and I never thought of leaving the market because I always think in a positive way every time the market fall.
ciang huang

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 11:51:15 AM

It feels hard to have to leave the market, because the moment we should get because we can buy tokens and cheap coins and good, but I believe crypto is good for future investments

Mame89

Activity: 1554
Merit: 425

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 01:17:36 PM

Actually we don't need to leave the market when all altcoin prices fall, don't we already know that the cryptocurrency currency is fluctuating so think to be able to use the opportunity when the market price falls instead of leaving it, still optimistic because the future of cryptocurrency will definitely strengthen again in the future.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 02:58:50 PM

I think it is too early to talk about the collapse of the crypto market. Significant reductions are a natural process that occur with the assets of ordinary companies. Remember how much shares of Amazon and Google fell at the very beginning of their development. But look at their capitalization now. The crypto market is only a few years old, and it has come a very significant way. I am sure that in 5-10 years most crypto tokens will cost no less than their real value, and many coins will increase their capitalization several times.

Btra
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

MYID

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 03:24:18 PM

Do not leave the market now as this the time to enter or buy the new coin. You know Bitcoin is the most speculative coin till now. Thus, the volatile also high. You know last time Bitcoin jumped almost $1000 and not traded around $5300 and also sustained this price level. So, The market may go a medium term upward from here.

klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 03:30:10 PM

Even the first ten coins with the top capitalization fall when the entire market falls.
That is true but also the moments to get back inn.  spread the buy inns and keep them separated so you can take profits on different value rates could work out on this.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 05:42:32 PM

Even the first ten coins with the top capitalization fall when the entire market falls.
That is true but also the moments to get back inn.  spread the buy inns and keep them separated so you can take profits on different value rates could work out on this.
It seems to me that today it is better to leave all of your prospective coins for long-term storage.  In addition, it is very important to review your portfolio and identify coins with low potential. If you can sell them, replace them with more popular coins.  By this way, it is possible today to prepare ourselves for good profit in the future, while cryptocurrency prices are in a low position.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 05:59:36 PM

A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?
No, you should not leave the cryptocurrency market. This market is still too young and continues to grow very quickly. Good and promising projects still continue to appear on the market, the tokens of which can grow in price much higher than the coins indicated in the top twenty of the CoinMarketCap table.
The situation will change many times for the better, and will also be complicated from time to time.

swetka

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 04:19:19 PM

A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?
No, you should not leave the cryptocurrency market. This market is still too young and continues to grow very quickly. Good and promising projects still continue to appear on the market, the tokens of which can grow in price much higher than the coins indicated in the top twenty of the CoinMarketCap table.
The situation will change many times for the better, and will also be complicated from time to time.
I think that only one thing is clear if all of this and the current situation, that so far we do not need stability in the cryptocurrency market.  The good news is that since the beginning of 2019, cryptocurrency prices have at least improved a little.
mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 05:12:41 PM

I think that only one thing is clear if all of this and the current situation, that so far we do not need stability in the cryptocurrency market.  The good news is that since the beginning of 2019, cryptocurrency prices have at least improved a little.
surely a trader on the market really needs stability, because stability itself becomes a benchmark for the price of a coin. our goal to trade in the market is to look for a profit instead of a continuous loss. but this is our world, all prices will not be stable and we must follow market prices. stability is usually only temporary and cannot last forever.
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 11:18:20 PM

maybe the same as what happened to me like what you said because of the legality problem in my country and seeing from the crypto market condition which is currently experiencing a very drastic decline many investors are afraid of the situation so investors might feel less interested in investing in crypto currencies
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 01:22:29 AM

And those people that thought of leaving the market are now getting back.
They will comeback as soon as the market turns into a beast again.
I never thought of leaving this market, I have invested not just money but also time so why leave?

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 02:01:33 AM

And those people that thought of leaving the market are now getting back.
They will comeback as soon as the market turns into a beast again.
I never thought of leaving this market, I have invested not just money but also time so why leave?
That shows how you trust the market, you never leave because you are a strong hands, those who leave will surely regret, but it's their decision.
We cannot please everyone here, and bad for them if they will come back again if the price is at its peak as most likely a bear market will take place again.
It's about getting in and out at the right timing, I believe.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: