Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:59:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43]
  Print  
Author Topic: Should leave the market?  (Read 32647 times)
Blamsud

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 02:22:40 AM

Market gives me profits in daily trading so it is impossible if I leave the market, if many people leave then this is a very good opportunity
We should find way to earn in crypto especially now that it's increasing, those who left last year tries to go back now and starts all over, it's just a matter of strategy and patience in reading updates.
avarnet

Activity: 868

Enterapp

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 06:07:44 AM

A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?
indeed investing with crypto currencies is very risky and all investors must have enormous confidence and patience as the main capital if our beliefs are great, I don't think it will be easy to leave the market and in conditions like today investors must be clever in utilizing every opportunities that we will get

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 06:50:33 AM

Market gives me profits in daily trading so it is impossible if I leave the market, if many people leave then this is a very good opportunity

Good for you because you can manage to earn daily profits but what about us ?  Others ?  We cant do what you did . This is why some are loosing hope pretty easy especially if they see that the market is in a critical condition  . And how can you say that its a good oppurtunity for you if many people will leave the crypto scene ?   Where i can expect that the value will also decrease drastically  but you can be able to buy cryptos at a cheaper price  .
Coffeehot

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 12:58:35 PM

it is a good strategy when the market is in a downturn. Now, bitcoin is rising from 3K to 8k. the market is getting better. u can put 70% of the funds on the top 20 coins. the rest is placed on the IEO.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
efrenbilantok

Activity: 576
Merit: 39

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 01:24:37 PM

Don't leave the market, you must study the market base on their current condition and make some good strategy out of it, whether it's bull or bear there will always be some ways to make some profit be positive always and this will come in your favor.
georgehosterguy

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 01:29:28 PM

Don't leave temtum is nearly here.

moynul2050

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 01:40:54 PM

don't do it now, look at the price now. Crypto currency fell again right? Are you not sure about returning to investing and holding it back in the short term?
believe in the near future their eyes will definitely rise again.
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 04:42:12 PM

A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically,
Which country is this?and how come that you represent your country in this topic?lol you’re just a ordinary one and not the totality of your people
many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?
Diversification of currency to hold isn’t good and that’s right,never buy low capital currency for most of them are only used by pump and dump groups

genset88

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 06:15:25 PM

This is not a good method. The market is like that, you should learn how to accept all risks and find ways to fix them. Don't give up, I like to buy altcoin when the market goes down because they're cheap and sell them when the market comes back. Choose for yourself an appropriate time or you will regret it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Viscore

Activity: 3052
Merit: 647

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 04:47:38 AM

This is not a good method. The market is like that, you should learn how to accept all risks and find ways to fix them. Don't give up, I like to buy altcoin when the market goes down because they're cheap and sell them when the market comes back. Choose for yourself an appropriate time or you will regret it.
Giving up means leaving the market completely, although I have some disappointments in the past, I'm still here trading because I believe when there is a bear market, next situation will happen is the bull market and I'm patiently waiting for the right time to come.

However, I can't blame everyone who choose to leave because they gave up already, losing money is against our purpose here, but if one does not see an improvement, that means this is not the journey he should take, he should spend time more outside the crypto as crypto is not for everyone.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
silversurfer1958

Activity: 474
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 07:00:04 AM

A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?
In my opinion, for crypto market, the price reduction is always a good opportunity for long-term investors.
Because the coins are falling for no reason, manipulation has underestimated potential businesses and it is an opportunity for us to buy cheap coins.
Don't be too frightened, keep lots of USDT and buy coins at the bottom, we'll have a big profit. Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43]
  Print  

Jump to: