Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:54:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The best altcoins when the bull coming  (Read 537 times)
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:16:51 PM

When i will see bulls back in the house i will be looking for some low caps coins, as i see they can be more profitable than high caps. But it is true just during bull market.

I think that these tokens can give you a big X right after the market reversal.
SCT/PCHAIN/Egretia/OCoin/0chain
But I am sure that after the turn, all the Altcoins will begin to grow. 2017 showed that everything grew whatever you bought

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:40:14 PM

I think that these tokens can give you a big X right after the market reversal.
SCT/PCHAIN/Egretia/OCoin/0chain
But I am sure that after the turn, all the Altcoins will begin to grow. 2017 showed that everything grew whatever you bought
I'm not sure with those coins and I'm not very aware of those.

I'll put my hands off with such coins that aren't so popular. But if you think that this is going to be one of the "best" altcoins when bulls come, good luck to it. I'll go the easy way of going with ethereum,litecoin or monero any of these can be a good choice for someone who's still looking for one.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
dinoloverpete

Activity: 308
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:48:11 PM

I think EOS is going to perform badly, people are starting to realize that they've not offered much on their promises. I think that because of how much the price has been falling relative to other coins in the last few day.

so, depends on your words above EOS is not good for investments right ?
but, in my opinion this altcoin could be the next ethereum my friend, even will be better than ethereum,,

What they promised to deliver could have replaced ETH but they've not done so, they've delivered a pretty sub par blockchain, if you can even call it that. Maybe in time they'll turn it around but given the success of their ICO it's only gone downhill since then.

jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:36:55 PM

Beside that Cardano and EOS are good projects, there are many others to consider. Projects that develop silently during this bear market will have great future, some of them are Ethereum based like Golem and 0X, and some are independent blockchains like ZIL.
Didin

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:22:10 PM

hi guys,, in my opinion ADA and EOS will be the best altcoins when the bull come back to crypto market
i believe with both altcoins, because strong community behind and active dev team is the main reason why i choose both alt..

how about you guys ?

when the bull coming, a lot of altcoins will growing hard not only ADA and EOS,,
but, in my opinion IOTA could be the best altcoins if the bull really come in crypto world again my friend

Sonata.ai      The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────               JOIN WHITELIST               ──────────

WHITEPAPER      ●      FACEBOOK      ●      TWITTER      ●      LINKEDIN      ●      TELEGRAM      ●      MEDIUM      ●      ANN THREAD
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:18:24 PM

hi guys,, in my opinion ADA and EOS will be the best altcoins when the bull come back to crypto market
i believe with both altcoins, because strong community behind and active dev team is the main reason why i choose both alt..

how about you guys ?
It's a big joke for me. ADA is better than EOS but if you are including on the old players in the crypto and shitcoin will always become the best performers anytime. They can increase more than 200% easily in over Night while major platform looks impossible to gain it in over Night.

|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:25:46 PM

how about you guys ?

ADA and EOS is 2 cryptos stand at top 10 ịn the cryptocurrency market at Coinmarketcap website stat. And I think if a bull run happens, not only 2 coins but also other coins will become potential altcoins such as BTC, ETH, and XRP.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████