Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:35:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [H]100 THETA [W] ETH  (Read 211 times)
mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:30:11 PM

I have 100 THETA (Theta Token), I want ETH in exchange.

Anyone interested?

Binance rate: https://www.binance.com/en/trade/pro/THETA_ETH

If you are trusted then I can go first.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
VINSIN

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:37:26 PM

I have 100 THETA (Theta Token), I want ETH in exchange.

Anyone interested?

If you are trusted then I can go first.

I can buy 65 if you want

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:09:01 PM

I can buy 65 if you want
I would like to sell all. I only have 100THETA which are worthless if I want to exchange them in an exchanger.

VINSIN

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:47:28 PM

I can buy 65 if you want
I would like to sell all. I only have 100THETA which are worthless if I want to exchange them in an exchanger.

ok. i will help you out.

here is my theta address

0x6c8117d0e6bd48c013d35c6c3a8bcd8e6291edc2

please leave your eth address

also please leave feedback after trade

████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:38:04 PM

I can buy 65 if you want

ok. i will help you out.

here is my theta address

I will leave a feedback according to the merit of the trade.

100 THE * 0.00050676 = 0.050676ETH

Please send them to 0x091b6372480cbbd24568cd4a7f1cebde0f67f699 address. Once I receive the transaction then I will send the THETA to your address.

Thanks

VINSIN

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:00:23 PM

I can buy 65 if you want

ok. i will help you out.

here is my theta address

I will leave a feedback according to the merit of the trade.

100 THE * 0.00050676 = 0.050676ETH

Please send them to 0x091b6372480cbbd24568cd4a7f1cebde0f67f699 address. Once I receive the transaction then I will send the THETA to your address.

Thanks

How you got to the conclusion that I will even risk 5 bucks with you? ...

████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:08:48 PM

Good question and I do not blame you (since you are seeing my trust rating is saying "Warning: Trade with extreme caution!").

I have lost 1000 times or more larger amount than $5 in this forum. Check my loan topic in my signature plus feel free to the scam accusations I have created against the people who fooled me by taking my bitcoins away. They took the advantages of believing people easily.

A guys who could lost over few thousands in the forum is not going away with only $5 from you. Hope it make sense.

VINSIN

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:33:38 PM

Good question and I do not blame you (since you are seeing my trust rating is saying "Warning: Trade with extreme caution!").

I have lost 1000 times or more larger amount than $5 in this forum. Check my loan topic in my signature plus feel free to the scam accusations I have created against the people who fooled me by taking my bitcoins away. They took the advantages of believing people easily.

A guys who could lost over few thousands in the forum is not going away with only $5 from you. Hope it make sense.
it's not about that, i dont give ea damn about the forum feedbacks. i have feedbacks also from my point of view more fucked up. check out some of the threads i did against lauda or actmyname, but what can you do?

anyhow tomorrow i get the cash,  i will send you the eth tomorrow morning

████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:38:39 PM

i will send you the eth tomorrow morning
Fantastic! If I am online then I will send the token immediately I get the confirmation. If I am offline then you will have to wait until I login here.

Have a good one. Thank you.

mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:09:14 PM

Bump
Other person is not showing any more interest (I guess)

VINSIN

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:21:40 PM

Bump

Actually I really forgot.. I will try to remember tomorrow when I am home

████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:31:08 PM

Bump

Actually I really forgot.. I will try to remember tomorrow when I am home
No problem. Once you send the ETH I will send you the THETA

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: