Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:46:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [H]100 THETA [W] ETH  (Read 213 times)
mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:30:11 PM

I have 100 THETA (Theta Token), I want ETH in exchange.

Anyone interested?

Binance rate: https://www.binance.com/en/trade/pro/THETA_ETH

If you are trusted then I can go first.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VINSIN

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:37:26 PM

I have 100 THETA (Theta Token), I want ETH in exchange.

Anyone interested?

If you are trusted then I can go first.

I can buy 65 if you want

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:09:01 PM

I can buy 65 if you want
I would like to sell all. I only have 100THETA which are worthless if I want to exchange them in an exchanger.

VINSIN

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:47:28 PM

I can buy 65 if you want
I would like to sell all. I only have 100THETA which are worthless if I want to exchange them in an exchanger.

ok. i will help you out.

here is my theta address

0x6c8117d0e6bd48c013d35c6c3a8bcd8e6291edc2

please leave your eth address

also please leave feedback after trade

████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:38:04 PM

I can buy 65 if you want

ok. i will help you out.

here is my theta address

I will leave a feedback according to the merit of the trade.

100 THE * 0.00050676 = 0.050676ETH

Please send them to 0x091b6372480cbbd24568cd4a7f1cebde0f67f699 address. Once I receive the transaction then I will send the THETA to your address.

Thanks

VINSIN

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:00:23 PM

I can buy 65 if you want

ok. i will help you out.

here is my theta address

I will leave a feedback according to the merit of the trade.

100 THE * 0.00050676 = 0.050676ETH

Please send them to 0x091b6372480cbbd24568cd4a7f1cebde0f67f699 address. Once I receive the transaction then I will send the THETA to your address.

Thanks

How you got to the conclusion that I will even risk 5 bucks with you? ...

████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:08:48 PM

Good question and I do not blame you (since you are seeing my trust rating is saying "Warning: Trade with extreme caution!").

I have lost 1000 times or more larger amount than $5 in this forum. Check my loan topic in my signature plus feel free to the scam accusations I have created against the people who fooled me by taking my bitcoins away. They took the advantages of believing people easily.

A guys who could lost over few thousands in the forum is not going away with only $5 from you. Hope it make sense.

VINSIN

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:33:38 PM

Good question and I do not blame you (since you are seeing my trust rating is saying "Warning: Trade with extreme caution!").

I have lost 1000 times or more larger amount than $5 in this forum. Check my loan topic in my signature plus feel free to the scam accusations I have created against the people who fooled me by taking my bitcoins away. They took the advantages of believing people easily.

A guys who could lost over few thousands in the forum is not going away with only $5 from you. Hope it make sense.
it's not about that, i dont give ea damn about the forum feedbacks. i have feedbacks also from my point of view more fucked up. check out some of the threads i did against lauda or actmyname, but what can you do?

anyhow tomorrow i get the cash,  i will send you the eth tomorrow morning

████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:38:39 PM

i will send you the eth tomorrow morning
Fantastic! If I am online then I will send the token immediately I get the confirmation. If I am offline then you will have to wait until I login here.

Have a good one. Thank you.

mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:09:14 PM

Bump
Other person is not showing any more interest (I guess)

VINSIN

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:21:40 PM

Bump

Actually I really forgot.. I will try to remember tomorrow when I am home

████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:31:08 PM

Bump

Actually I really forgot.. I will try to remember tomorrow when I am home
No problem. Once you send the ETH I will send you the THETA

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: