Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:42:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to Ether?  (Read 23248 times)
Daysparte

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:19:48 AM

Ether has dropped to $ 90. Should I buy more under the prospect of growth or look at other competitors? I'm interested in your opinion, which of the Altcoins dedicated to smart contracts is the most promising?

Easy. Byteball.  Cool

Byteball is like the Ethereum of DAG but with a much simpler smart contracts and a friendly end user interface. It can be used by both the man on the street and developers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:35:36 AM

Ether has dropped to $ 90. Should I buy more under the prospect of growth or look at other competitors? I'm interested in your opinion, which of the Altcoins dedicated to smart contracts is the most promising?
Like other coins especially bitcoin ETH went down in price. Maybe this is because bitcoin is falling down too in price. ETH is really a good project and good investment so for me it is better to buy for ETH and save and hold and wait for the price to boom while the price now is dip. I believe ETH will boom hopefully next year just like what others have said.
It will increase again in the market hopefully because just like last year ETH was down and in the middle of the year it bull. Buying now is an opportunity to have huge volume and wait till it gain profit for the following year. Even it is in down,.it is not going to end because it supports almost of the platforms.

trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:04:45 PM

Like other coins especially bitcoin ETH went down in price. Maybe this is because bitcoin is falling down too in price. ETH is really a good project and good investment so for me it is better to buy for ETH and save and hold and wait for the price to boom while the price now is dip. I believe ETH will boom hopefully next year just like what others have said.

We will hope for this, because otherwise we just have nothing left to do, because today ETH is really a very cool project that is constantly developing at a confident pace, if we speak today about investing in this business, we can only say that today it is wonderful thing for this.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:08:41 PM

well all cryptos are down not just ethereum, just believe the potential of ethereum soon the price will increase just buy more at these cheap prices.
trash321

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:02:16 PM

well all cryptos are down not just ethereum, just believe the potential of ethereum soon the price will increase just buy more at these cheap prices.
You say it for a reason, you should definitely say that today there are still wonderful things that can raise prices for ETH, these are great updates from the ETH project, which in any case can affect the situation in the entire cryptocurrency market.
fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:13:17 PM

If you have enough money to invest in crypto. Better choose ethereum as one of your best choice while it is still at 95 dollars. It is increasing as for now. We don't if this could last until the last day of 2018 or it is just one day increase then get back to lower price again. Anyways, there are more good altcoins to invest even the market is not yet recovered. Try to look at this FST project maybe you will like it much.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
trash321

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:48:59 PM

If you have enough money to invest in crypto. Better choose ethereum as one of your best choice while it is still at 95 dollars. It is increasing as for now. We don't if this could last until the last day of 2018 or it is just one day increase then get back to lower price again. Anyways, there are more good altcoins to invest even the market is not yet recovered. Try to look at this FST project maybe you will like it much.
I support the decision on investing in the ETH project because today, all the same, investing is a very profitable business, because now the market is clearly seeing a reversal situation that in the future can seriously affect your deposits.
almiani

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:57:31 PM

I see the ethereum peak is above 0.1 per btc, and I think approaching the hf will occur in January, the rate will be above 0.06 to 0.08 per btc

Psec
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:59:20 PM

Ethereum is one of the coins that have suffered the worst decline this but be that has it may the platform still have a future and if you don't have much of it this is the best time for accumulation. All Ethereum needs to thrive again is to overhaul their platform and makes it more innovative with the new generation blockchain networks.
Daliloz

Activity: 74

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:04:34 PM

Nothing happens to ethereum. Its price depends on the price of bitcoin. As soon as the price of the first coin goes up, all the altcoins will follow.
Evushko

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:40:13 PM

But is it not too early that the airtime was buried? It can still turn upside down! We will not have time to look back how happy times will be back!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
blokklanc

Activity: 226
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:24:11 PM

ETH is a top coin and it is one of the most trusted platform. It is suffering in the bear market and lost a lot
from it`s market share but it will recover when the market trend turn into bullish.

▄ ◤ HyFi ◥ ▄
▐░ DeFi & CeDeFi Marketplaces ░▌ (https://hyfi-corp.com)
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:28:10 PM

I don't really know what will happen, but I pray for 1000$ back. But at the same time I am ok with lower prices. Do you know why?
I don't have a lot of ethereum and I am glad to have opportunity to buy deep

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:39:16 PM

Well In my own opinion, I think ethereum faith lays on the coming year when they upgrade to their eth2.0, if they handle it properly then the coin will bounce back but if there is any problem, other might take the advantage.

DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:49:43 PM

Ethereum has showing the potential of increasing the price in the market it is good to see the continuition increasing the price hopefully sooner or later the ethereum can recover. Many of our investors are trusting and they believe the capacity of ethereum here in crypto currency.
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:21:34 PM

I think ether will still be an investment choice even though now its value is down doesn't mean that ether is a bad coin. I still believe in ether and this is a good opportunity to buy again. I believe in ether because ether is already well-known and also has a large market capitalization and is also a widely used platform in the ICO project. so I'm sure ether won't crash. the current decline is common in the crypto market. be patient and wait. the market will soon be a bull run.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
trash321

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:35:48 PM

I see the ethereum peak is above 0.1 per btc, and I think approaching the hf will occur in January, the rate will be above 0.06 to 0.08 per btc
The strange situation of Sach is happening with ETH, because now it seems to me that most people do not understand that now the ETH project has a remarkable possibility. Why now they do not buy anything good, I just do not understand. Why now people do not invest in ETH?
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:16:32 PM

I missed the chance to buy ethereum this past few days where it dropped at 86$ and now the value was 103$, which is shows that price in the market again is now giving a chance for us to hold our Ethereum, where in the near future there is something going to happen in the market again. And Eth by next year will going to start forking which I think it will become one of its attraction for the investors especially by next year they will be implementing POS.
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:18:12 PM

In January the main update comes, we will see what will happen after this, it is very important update because it is next step to change the consensus from PoW to PoS and I think that PoS will attract more people.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
makadaka

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:20:03 PM

it will grow and will cost over 2k dollars, you'll see! I am sure that the ethereum is waiting for very great prospects

▐ █   CoinFast |█   https://coinfast.io/ ))
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬  [  Join the Whitelist  ]  ▬▬ ●●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: