Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:46:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to Ether?  (Read 23249 times)
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:26:39 AM

maybe what will happen to ethereum at this time the price will collapse because many have not cared about ethereum and it is difficult to raise ethereum prices again.
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:33:55 AM

The Ethereum crypto community has long been aware of the vulnerability of port 8545. Back in 2015, miners using the Geth software received recommendations to set a password for the RPC interface and use a firewall to block access to port 8545. If hackers reach their goal, users will have difficult times.
Well, after your message, people remembered it again. Thanks for saying about it. Doesn't the Vitalik Buterin team know about this? It seems to me that everything is fine and they are already working on it. Maybe before there was this bug?
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:42:06 AM

Everything fell not only ethereum. I think he has a future like many altcoins, but in the event that the market situation improves.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 11:53:57 AM

maybe what will happen to ethereum at this time the price will collapse because many have not cared about ethereum and it is difficult to raise ethereum prices again.
more precisely, people now have start doubt on Ethereum for invest because they see the price Ethereum is difficult to recover. yes what happens now on Ethereum is that the price drops very far down and this is what happened to the fate of Ethereum now.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
kangbasir

Activity: 394
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:15:42 PM

Ether has dropped to $ 90. Should I buy more under the prospect of growth or look at other competitors? I'm interested in your opinion, which of the Altcoins dedicated to smart contracts is the most promising?
for me, now is the right time to buy ethereum because, the price is very cheap and promises, maybe next year the price will return to normal so, buy when the price is good as now I have bought it hopefully, my ethereum can be useful for the future good price.
braves182

Activity: 476

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 12:16:24 PM

If you don't have ether in your portfolio yet, I think it's a good price now. That doesn't mean we won't see a fall even lower. The crypto market is unpredictable, but the price of $ 90 is much tastier than $ 1,400 a year ago.

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:49:36 PM

The price of this coin went down very strongly. I am disappointed in Ether, but I believe that someday the price will be restored.

If you still believe in Ethereum, it means that you are not disappointed in it. I suppose the altcoin can wave for a while, but then, it will run to the top very fast. It will not happen this year, however.
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 06:53:37 PM

I think Ethereum price still goes to down like $50, but it is my belief, but this Ethereum would build back again. i suggest you to wait till Dec 30 if you are investing in large amounts.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
CoinCollect

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:33:30 PM

I think that Ethereum will continue to fall after Bitcoin and most likely its price will soon reach 70 dollars. So far, I would not advise investing in Ethereum and, in principle, in cryptocurrencies.
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:43:39 PM

Bitcoin came all the way from $20K to now $3.2K but you seem to take ether's fall as not happening in the general market. I understand some of you might have invested hugely in this project but you have to also consider the market sometimes before making some decisions. Ethereum is not going anywhere. It is the same old good friend.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:45:07 PM

I think that Ethereum will continue to fall after Bitcoin and most likely its price will soon reach 70 dollars. So far, I would not advise investing in Ethereum and, in principle, in cryptocurrencies.

I feel bad on this but I'm still holding my ETH until it goes below $70.
Its a long wait for market recovery and even during this Christmas season won't shows any indications that it will pump early next year. Though nothing increase happen but still I believe on ETH existence.
trash321

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:25:03 PM

Everything fell not only ethereum. I think he has a future like many altcoins, but in the event that the market situation improves.
That's right, you need to pay attention not only to ETH, you must look at everything that is on the market today. This is a prerequisite. Therefore, it seems to me that today it would be best to turn to the fact that now the market is still weak, but it will still recover.
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:53:18 PM

I am sure that Ethereum should be bought, despite the fact that its cost has fallen greatly. It doesn't really mean anything. The project itself is currently recording an increase in Ethereum adoption in developing countries. The decrease in capitalization is not a sentence. Don't panic.

Such reductions ARE a destiny. Because when you had bought at the price of $900, and then it fell to $90 it's bad! You may calm them down, but such prices really strike people. And I guess, we'll fall below.

Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:09:02 PM

I don't think that anything will happen to ethereum. Ethereum is on a bad time trip. For last few months we saw many scamed and failed project.  But still ethereum is the most popular platform based token at this moment. But their are many token which can easily replace ethereum. But people have still trust on it. At this moment ethereum really need some good development. But devs are doing nothing. We need to develop ethereum restore it's early glory. And I think in bull market eth will be ok like other tokens

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ruli stylon

Activity: 721

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:18:26 PM

The news that I got the price Ethereum will drop again under the $ 90 until the end of December. Buying Ethereum at this time is fairly good, even though going down again won't make a bigger price difference. Could Ethereum rise again to 500 $? We'll see in 2019.
kamar25

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:34:16 PM

it gives a little enlightenment to keep buying it and holding it back until the price gets better, eth will never die, don't make a panic sale, eth will be better next year, I'm sure

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
trash321

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:24:22 PM

I am sure that Ethereum should be bought, despite the fact that its cost has fallen greatly. It doesn't really mean anything. The project itself is currently recording an increase in Ethereum adoption in developing countries. The decrease in capitalization is not a sentence. Don't panic.

Such reductions ARE a destiny. Because when you had bought at the price of $900, and then it fell to $90 it's bad! You may calm them down, but such prices really strike people. And I guess, we'll fall below.
In this case, the best thing you can do today is to start investing, because such prices as today should obviously attract many investors, because today is a really good time to invest. The most important thing for you to understand is.
mary0919

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:27:59 PM

Ether has dropped to $ 90. Should I buy more under the prospect of growth or look at other competitors? I'm interested in your opinion, which of the Altcoins dedicated to smart contracts is the most promising?
Like other coins especially bitcoin ETH went down in price. Maybe this is because bitcoin is falling down too in price. ETH is really a good project and good investment so for me it is better to buy for ETH and save and hold and wait for the price to boom while the price now is dip. I believe ETH will boom hopefully next year just like what others have said.
adamreb

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 10:13:04 AM

I very much hope for the further development and rise in price of Ethereum. After all, this is really a progressive and useful technology that brings real benefits to the modern digital society. Therefore, Ethereum will in any case improve its position as the crypto market recovers next year.
rumexx

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 10:24:00 AM

Ethereum will bounce back early next year after the Constantinople's hard fork. You can still get Ether at below $90 and hold it till after the hard fork when the price will start to rise. You can look at the following coins as they too have a prosperous potentials  EOS, NEO, ETC , XRP and TRN. Check the mentioned coins and decide on investing on any one of them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: