Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:22:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH continues to decline?  (Read 717 times)
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 01:32:33 AM

I feel you there, seems like the yole tide season causes the market to dump more.Its as if even during the big dumping of the bear season the investors continue withdrawing all their assets for the yole tide season.Hoping that this will the lowest dump it gets and nothing more to come because its already depressing.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
WebdeveIoper
Copper Member

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 01:33:52 AM

It won't decline for ever, the real winners will be the people who catch the bottom.

maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:41:42 AM

Ethereum can continue to decline especially if bitcoin price is down deeper. Right now, ethereum price reaches $91, and it could go lower if bitcoin cannot increase. Perhaps, ethereum will be back to the first time price and stay at that price for a while until the bitcoin price can rise higher. It is not just ethereum that back to the lower rate but all coins at the market are going to go down too, and it seems, they are waiting an excellent moment to increase higher.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
TBboys

Activity: 126
Merit: 15

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:52:23 AM

It seems that the market has no bottom. All the bottoms we used to think are not the real bottom. They only have a deeper bottom, and they never seem to end.
The reversal of the market seems to have become impossible, but this is the magic of crypto. When one day we all think that altcoins will die, the reversal will come.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 03:04:51 AM

Ethereum very strong all over but the market drop down effecting also ethereum that's why now ethereum value in double digits but it's value soon recover himself and again to his top because it's always strong and at top.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:29:33 AM

Until when ethereum will continue to decline, will it touch at the price of $ 50?  Huh It shouldn't have fallen like this.
December this year is very different from December 2017. The situation is reversing. Lips sealed Embarrassed

Hard to predict when ethereum drop end. Ethereum price right now at $90 and its cheap price but i am prefer wait and see because market volatile very high. It could be bounce back and reach $150 but it could drop to $50. Better wait and see

fatimi1528w

Activity: 192

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:37:41 AM

I see ethereum in cryptomarket prices are normal and are starting to increase, even though 2018 is not profitable, but I hope that next year eth prices will be of higher value.
Situk brok

Activity: 401
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:41:42 AM

I think the price of ethereum doesn't touch the price of $ 50, because the price has stabilized now, so I'm sure that in the next 2 weeks prices will increase.
nurulhmani1280wat

Activity: 394

XEGGEX

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:52:30 AM

I think it's the best time to buy more ethereum, because the market has dropped at the last point, chances are that prices will slowly continue to rise.

▀████▄       XeggeX      ▀████▄
✈ ✈ ✈ THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM ✈ ✈ ✈
 ✈ ✈ ✈ xeggex.com ✈ ✈ ✈[/center
kangbasir

Activity: 394
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:07:45 AM

Until when ethereum will continue to decline, will it touch at the price of $ 50?  Huh It shouldn't have fallen like this.
December this year is very different from December 2017. The situation is reversing. Lips sealed Embarrassed
I also can't help wondering why this is so inversely proportional, in 2017 the price of coins at the end of the year was fantastic but in 2018 there were many people who surrendered to their coins who were traded because,
the prices were not necessarily high and not necessarily low.
Buntel168

Activity: 854

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:18:13 AM

All coins also have the same situation. Current market is unpredictable, no one know when market will recover.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:30:36 AM

Etherium team anounce hard fork block for constantinople, it was happen in January.
I think soon ETH make comeback !

princehandsome

Activity: 731

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:37:12 AM

Until when ethereum will continue to decline, will it touch at the price of $ 50?  Huh It shouldn't have fallen like this.
we will not know what will happen at the price of Ethereum, maybe if the market conditions increaslyng get worse the price of ETH can reach $ 50 as you say. yes, it seems that the december situation this year is different from last December 2017 but we must still be sure that in 2019 all the price of the coins will return to green.
AuthorCRYPTO

Activity: 117

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:59:18 AM

Until when ethereum will continue to decline, will it touch at the price of $ 50?
Maybe, but that not happened yet.
Ethereum (ETH) : $92 https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/

It shouldn't have fallen like this.
Please give a reason why that shouldn't happen?

December this year is very different from December 2017. The situation is reversing.
Compared

What if compared to December 2016?
Is it better or worse?
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:01:17 AM

Until when ethereum will continue to decline, will it touch at the price of $ 50?

it is not possible to say anymore in my opinion. at some point before this it was easy to say that ETH needs to be dumped but now it is much closer to its real value than ever so the dump might be near the end. but still it can go on for a while longer and price can drop as low as $10 which is not so out of ordinary either.

It shouldn't have fallen like this.
why?!!! it was a pumped altcoin that needed to be dumped. in fact it surprises me that it took this long to be dumped and reach this price!

December this year is very different from December 2017. The situation is reversing.
last year it was still being pumped and also the ICO hypes were at its highest helping that pump a lot.
this year the dumping season is upon this coin and also ICOs are nearly dead which means there is no reason to buy ether any more.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 06:16:21 AM

This is not just an ethereum issue as we can see that the general market is or has been on continually declining trend and yes this year is not like 2017 and has been expected to be so as it is likely not to have consistent ATH year on year however, this should be seen as an opportunity also rather than just the negatives as it give room for accumulation.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:30:50 AM

Nobody knows for sure when the bear market is going to end, a few positive sign still hasn't able to lift up the price, not only eth that suffering, the bitcoin and all of the crypto got a huge decline, and now a lot of investors already start to pessimistic about crypto currency for the future, but I am still positive crypto could revive, hopefully 2019 will be the start of positive trend
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:42:36 AM

I had thought that Ethereum had found a previous low around $150 but it proved us all wrong by continuing to fall. I don't see the situation changing much until the next Bitcoin bull phase when it should pull all of the other coins along with it. Until then just make the most of the buying opportunities and wait for a reversal to generate some gains.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
tuthienloc92bk

Activity: 364
Merit: 34

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:32:50 AM

Yes, Ethereum maybe touchs at $50, it is impossible to predict. Why do you think it should not like this? In the fact, there are many rumoses and new policies that directly impact to crypto market and the faith of investors. I don't know cryptocurrency world will go to where if this situation continually lasts.
cahkalem

Activity: 562
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:40:19 AM

Yes, Ethereum maybe touchs at $50, it is impossible to predict. Why do you think it should not like this? In the fact, there are many rumoses and new policies that directly impact to crypto market and the faith of investors. I don't know cryptocurrency world will go to where if this situation continually lasts.

no, i think and i hope ethereum price will not hit $50 my friend
market is unpredictable, but $50 for eth is too bad in my opinion
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: