Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:38:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Going To Zero?  (Read 24743 times)
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:52:51 PM

Bitcoin will never become zero as people will never let that happen.
If Bitcoin goes 3000 or down, there will be huge demand and buying in the market.
Many people are just waiting for the deepest market to join the crypto.
I agree. It never down there because when the people really afford to buy more volume the price will increase again in the market. More demand will come and the supply will become more limited which is the opportunity that we wait for. Zero is too dip to reach upon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
otrkid1970

Activity: 270
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:57:25 PM

The Euro and USD are going to zero!

Paris is literally burning and the NYSE is exploding.

The Dollar will not be going to Zero. If it does the world better pray for forgiveness because the Dollar controls the world. The world will be in chaos if the Dollar was to fall to zero and your BTC will be worth less than dirt.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:09:28 PM

We should knows news are very powerful ways to make panic for the people's, Who telling the truth for bitcoin future dies or future world currency, All we need to do is listen to your own faith about the future of cryptocurrency.

hadveach

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:11:28 PM

BTC will not go to zero, don't speculate quickly, time is still long, there is still a chance for BTC to create a bullish market again like 2017.

when market conditions are bad like today, we must motivate other users, so they don't panic, and are always optimistic.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:12:04 AM

You can title that thread will Apple goes to zero
Nor Apple or bitcoin will goes to zero
In a case of bitcoin it is still best performing asset in the world
But i am much more optimistic in a case to bitcoin than Apple
you're right, whatever it is of course it has the potential to be zero. however, we all have a good sense of optimism in this regard. well, and of course that makes us more excited. waiting for the price of bitcoin to be zero will only make you miss the train.
Initscri

Activity: 1554
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 03:15:22 AM

Well, to be fair, we have seen some "tech titans" from the 90s crash & burn. Comparing to a stock is tough.

Let's face it: It's not impossible, and I think everyone invested in Bitcoin should be aware of the potential. It's unhealthy for everyone to follow Bitcoin like a cult. But I don't believe Bitcoin will be $0, at the very least, I think it will maintain the price it's currently at (or a little lower)

----------------------------------
Web Developer. PM for details.
----------------------------------
loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:20:13 AM

Many people who don't clearly understand about makes their own opinion which make bitcoin image down. People should acknowledge that bitcoin has many advantages. I agree with you mate, bitcoin is only a money and not a product. Bitcoin will not going to Zero, if you ask me which one I choose bank transfer or bitcoin then I will choose bitcoin because there is no limitation, fast and lower cost. Bitcoin is very usefull for our transaction so I am sure that people need it to become cashless society.

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 03:26:32 AM

I think the guy is disrespecting Nakamoto's work and downplay everything Bitcoin has accomplished over the last ten years, I don't know if this is his first article about Bitcoin but he is so idiot and so ignorant to perceived that Bitcoin has no value, all the fiat in the world only had value because of the confidence and trust people put to it.

janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:39:47 AM

never think bitcoin is going to zero .usd and euro will be zero and crypto will save world from crisis.bitcoin will definately touch the moon.
bitcoin is a decentralized crypto and best technology.
USD and euro are legal money which accepted in almost all country on this world. Those will be not become zero as long as people live imo a.k.a forever.

Actually it's hard to say, but bitcoin has survived for over 10 years since it founded by satoshi.

Bitcoin is very usefull for our transaction so I am sure that people need it to become cashless society.
This. +1
Chairul Muttaqin

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:46:58 AM

Actually people are who pretend bitcoin as an asset, originally bitcoin was created to become a medium of exchange not as asset. Sathosi nakamoto named it with "bitcoin" not "bitasset", even if only see at it's name then we will know for what purpose bitcoin was created. Bitcoin is the future of money, people in the past do barter, then use gold, then use coin, then use paper money, and now it's the time for people to use bitcoin. Bitcoin will not going to zero because it's the future of money.

▄█████████████████████████▄
       ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
     ▄████▀                       ▀███
    ████▀                           ████
   ████                              ████
  ████                                ████
 ████       ███████████████████        ████
████         ███████████████████        ███
████                       ▀████        ███
████                        ████        ███
████▄                      ▄████        ███
 ████       ████████████████████       ███
  ████      ███████████████████       ███
   ████     █████                    ███
    ████▄   █████                  ███
     ▀████▄ █████       ▄██▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀
       ▀█████████     ██     ▄▄▄
          ▀██████    ▀▀▀██████

▄█████████████          ███████              ▄█████████████          █████████████
 ████████████████        ████ ████            ████████████████       ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
              ████      ████   ████                        ████    ████            ████
               ████    ████     ████                        ████   ████            ████
              ████    ████       ████                      ████    ████            ████
█████████████████    ████         ████       █████████████████     ████       ▄▄   ████
████████████████    ████           ████      ████████████████      ████       ███▄  ███
████               ████   ██████████████     ████         ████      ████▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄ 
████              ████   ████████████████    ████          ████       ████████████████▄▄
//A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ●  MEDIUM | REDDIT | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | ANNOUNCEMENT  

- W P -

██████████████████▄
     ██           ██  ██▄ 
     ██           ██    ██▄
     ██           ██     ██▄
     ██           ██████████
     ██                   ██          
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ███████████████████████
Lumi3004

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:04:46 AM

Bitcoin one digital asset which is very popular now since it was released in 2009 until now it continues to grow and is famous now to return to zero I doubt, for the time being it is not just bitcoin that has dropped all coins experiencing the same thing, I am sure bitcoin will get up and get back.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:59:58 AM

Bitcoin one digital asset which is very popular now since it was released in 2009 until now it continues to grow and is famous now to return to zero I doubt, for the time being it is not just bitcoin that has dropped all coins experiencing the same thing, I am sure bitcoin will get up and get back.

With its popularity I don't even know if BTC is going to drop on that ZERO DIGIT, and because of these HATERS which they want to kill BTC is impossible, a lot of people are heavily relying on BTC and because the price is dropping a lot of haters are trying to warn people that it will die which will not happen  Grin, it is really hilarious and I think that these haters won't stop, but who cares about them? they can keep on hating but nothing will happen.
zoeylee
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:33:28 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin will not go beyond on zero maybe the value is just decreasing. Many are speculating to destroy or distract the image of bitcoin.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:34:29 AM

Here's a hilarious article from Forbes with same tittle: Is Bitcoin Going To Zero? What makes it particularly hilarious is the author's striking inability to understand that to make a consistent and coherent argument he has to tie up loose ends in his logic and reasoning

At first, he claims that Bitcoin is effectively dead as it has no value because it "doesn't produce any products or services". And then, all of a sudden, he proceeds to assert that Bitcoin's characteristics such as "a store of value that easily crosses borders around the globe" and "the comfort of anonymity it can provide" have only persisted because governments have largely allowed cryptocurrencies to exist

Am I the only one who feels like the author makes mutually exclusive claims in this piece of shit? If Bitcoin is in fact as dead as a doornail, it can't possibly possess all these benefits and advantages he mentions, and so no government intervention is actually required to get away with it. But if, nevertheless, the government intervention is still required to get done with Bitcoin, it doesn't look like being dead at all, right?

In short, haters gonna hate. Bitcoin is money but money itself doesn't produce any products or services on its own. Does that take anything from its value as long as it is not fiat hyperinflated (when it basically stops being money)? Essentially, as money Bitcoin produces transactional utility upon which things like a store of value or "comfort of anonymity" are built. Thus, this argument doesn't hold even when taken separately, on its own "merits"

Certainly, the article was really hilarious things. Their basis for me is not valid, in fact, I've been thinking that this must be their strategy to get the value of bitcoin will get down more in the market then when its done they will buy a huge of it then hold. But this was just my idea and opinion and only. It may go dump but not straightly going down to zero.
coin8coin8

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

False Moon

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:02:36 AM

I admit that the author of the article is a good writer, but the purpose of his writing is questionable. I guess he may be employed by some whales trying to manipulate the price, although I don't think this is FUD because there is I agree with him on some points, but I disagree with his view that Bitcoin lacks practicality.

Loser
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:28:39 AM

He is just joining the bandwagon because Bitcoin is dropping but he will eventually lose his credibility once Bitcoin is up again and right now it's gaining ground, I think this author is not fully aware how many times Bitcoin dies, in fact, there is a website that counts how many times Bitcoin dies.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Koenraad Lange

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:54:08 AM

never think bitcoin is going to zero .usd and euro will be zero and crypto will save world from crisis.bitcoin will definately touch the moon.
bitcoin is a decentralized crypto and best technology.
I don't believe bitcoin will return to zero, because there are many users around the world. They are a bitcoin support, and always move trade, so that bitcoin will not die. If the price of bitcoin decreases, it's true. But that does not mean going to zero. The most widely used digital currency in the whole world is bitcoin, meaning that bitcoin is able to remove the obstacles that have occurred so far in transactions using fiat money.
mklost

Activity: 471

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:30:08 AM

No in my point of view bitcoin won't be back to zero figure, yes no doubt bitcoin has been suffering a lot throughout the year but it doesn't mean it would be zero. The black market will recover soon at the same time the bitcoin price will high enough. So keep patience and let's hope for the best.
rudox

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:40:20 AM

I completely agree with your reasoning. If bitcoin is dead and has no product either does it provide any services then various government and their agents will not be working tirelessly to regulate or ban cryptocurrency outrightly.  Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies provide service through P2P transactions and making it easier for money to be in the hands of the poor.
darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:49:28 PM

No, I think bitcoin will not return to zero, because now bitcoin is very popular and has more users, even though now bitcoin is declining but bitcoin will definitely rise again, keep calm and wait for the bitcoin to rise soon.

Thousands of rich BTC holders and hundreds of Bitcoin millionaires will never let this cryptocurrency fall so greatly. Soon, the number one crypto will start its run to the Moon, and we will make money again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: