Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:04:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Going To Zero?  (Read 24743 times)
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:21:48 AM

Market conditions are too bad this year, and because of the deep decline, many conclude that bitcoin will soon die. Bitcoin will not die and lose its value to zero, bitcoin is the strongest coin and it can make bitcoin not fall at zero price.
Still having a better future than this year, this is only a matter of time and like something that is on the rise.. then experienced a temporary brunt that makes it weakened even though it still has a high strength to last longer. Bitcoin is still closely related to the future, and this still has a high chance of becoming more desirable also becoming one of the eternal alternative things I guess.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:47:07 PM

I am not an expert and expert to predict crypto
but there are many predictions since Bitcoin was introduced to date regarding its destruction. I think we can think of this as a joke that decorates every crypto drop. I believe this will recover
b3j0

Activity: 714
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:06:23 PM

I am not an expert and expert to predict crypto
but there are many predictions since Bitcoin was introduced to date regarding its destruction. I think we can think of this as a joke that decorates every crypto drop. I believe this will recover
we should not be affected by such news, the news was deliberately created by someone who wants to destroy bitcoin. or they want to create panic and make the price of bitcoin fall.

Roni116

Activity: 269
Merit: 1

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:22:46 PM

Returning to zero won't happen with bitcoin, bitcoin can last even if the market falls apart. In the future, I think bitcoin can recover rather than lose its value to zero.

[ Soil.co ]
───────────[  Earn USDT/USDC | Up to 14% Passive Income ]───────────
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:43:11 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2018, 02:10:42 AM by Question123

Bitcoin still good price and not zero. Once bitcoin become zero the value when all of the people sell their bitcoin. And maybe it will not happen because other people don't know the password of their wallet to those people don't care about bitcoin when the value is very high and they used offline wallet.
jeremyscott

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:59:23 AM

is the purpose of the article supposed to scare off people? that's not fair. it's not going to happen.
deisik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 09:34:40 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2018, 09:04:23 PM by deisik

is the purpose of the article supposed to scare off people? that's not fair. it's not going to happen.

Believe nothing you read or hear

And only one half of what you see - the smaller half, obviously. It is not just market prices that get heavily manipulated, it is also minds and views that are being massively massaged and played on, too. Strictly speaking, even prices are manipulated via influencing human emotions and attitudes, like with panic sells and panic buys. So don't get deceived or lured into making rash decisions regarding both buys and sells without proper consideration of the consequences of your actions beforehand

Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:35:59 PM

like the title
Is Bitcoin Going To Zero?
are you sure about this? we all know that the market is always red throughout this year. but this is not the first time in every accident and decline, I don't think bitcoin will be as easy as zero.

Dikarama7

Activity: 191

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:11:26 PM

The market can decline because there are too many sellers who fill the market, but if bitcoin will fall to zero then I think that won't happen. Bitcoin will still remain the main one in crypto and still have the chance to recover its value.

⚡        D O G E M        ⚡ (https://dogem.online)
       🏩        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE
deisik (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 09:50:41 AM

But the question is not if btc will be zero, that is a dumb question, anything that has some sort of usefullness will never go to zero. So your question should be is bitcoin going to have a value? is btc going to be valuable to ppl, and what brings value to btc

It is mostly future expectations

What these expectations are (were) is another question. For the majority of the so-called hodlers it was an irresistible opportunity to earn easy money. That was the primary reason why Bitcoin went exponential in 2017 as its utility consisted mostly in bringing quick profits. Now these dudes are sitting on losses if they were not lucky enough to jump off in time. In this case, it was an expectation of future speculative growth ("buy low, sell high")

For other people, it is Bitcoin's transactional utility which includes staying under the radar of financial authorities. These folks are not necessarily criminals or involved in other shady activities. With a thought-out approach you can effectively use Bitcoin and top altcoins to hedge against fiat devaluations brought about by reckless governments. This is particularly true for people living in countries such as Venezuela

We should not discard either the tiny economy having been built around cryptocurrencies in the last years like online gambling, freelancing, etc. However small it might be, it is still about real use of cryptocurrencies (other than speculation and as a vehicle for value transfer), so these avenues of application give cryptocurrencies value and utility just like any other useful thing in real life

peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:10:05 AM

like the title
are you sure about this? we all know that the market is always red throughout this year. but this is not the first time in every accident and decline, I don't think bitcoin will be as easy as zero.
It's a rhetorical question, but everyone knows that bitcoin would go to 0 because we still have investors willing to pour their money eventhough we may have experienced a dramatic decline and lost almost 85% now.Maybe the author has other purposes, like creating panic or scaring investors, but at the back of our minds, the price will go low at certain point and it will eventually go up as soon as there are good news that will sway investors confidence back to the market again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 12:04:16 PM

Its more likely to have my bank account zero rather than bitcoin being empty valued. Dont take over reactions on what is happening to the market right now. The market fall doesnt mean it will continue to fall until it become zero. Funny that people really wants us to think of negative things which can lead people to withdraw cryptocurrency.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:43:35 PM

Bitcoin will never come to zero, last year is not good for bitcoin. There is no significant growth in last year, I think this year it will not happen. This dip is temporarily soon bitcoin will overcome this situation and come back tremendous growth soon till that hold and wait with patience.
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:14:23 PM

Bitcoin will not fall to zero, and even though there is a lot of negative news with bitcoin, but bitcoin will still survive and be able to recover even higher. I believe in bitcoin, and if bitcoin will disappear from the crypto market then I doubt it.

joshv06

Activity: 991
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:30:27 PM

Bitcoin will not fall to zero, and even though there is a lot of negative news with bitcoin, but bitcoin will still survive and be able to recover even higher. I believe in bitcoin, and if bitcoin will disappear from the crypto market then I doubt it.

Yes bitcoin will not go to zero. This topic is wasting of time and panic the investors or people showing interest in bitcoin. We haven't seen bitcoin gone down last year below $3000 which shows the positive results. Kindly avoid these type of posts and don't hurt the lovers of crypto coins.

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:08:57 PM

no one can predict the development of crypto currencies for sure bitcoin will become zero it can happen if there are no users anymore, if there are still users, bitcoin might not be zero
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 01:25:18 PM

Yes bitcoin will not go to zero. This topic is wasting of time and panic the investors or people showing interest in bitcoin. We haven't seen bitcoin gone down last year below $3000 which shows the positive results. Kindly avoid these type of posts and don't hurt the lovers of crypto coins.

Well the topic doesn't have any credibility to back it up and we all know it's just here to stir some speculations. Long time crypto users know all too well that these kinds of thread spring out like mushrooms during bear markets.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
deisik (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 08:32:10 PM

This topic is wasting of time and panic the investors or people showing interest in bitcoin. We haven't seen bitcoin gone down last year below $3000 which shows the positive results. Kindly avoid these type of posts and don't hurt the lovers of crypto coins.

Well the topic doesn't have any credibility to back it up and we all know it's just here to stir some speculations. Long time crypto users know all too well that these kinds of thread spring out like mushrooms during bear markets.

That's monumentally hilarious. Did you guys ever bother to read the opening post? Obviously, you didn't since this topic is not about Bitcoin going to zero at all. In fact, it is the exact opposite of that, while its title is only the title of a Forbes article referenced in it, which is to show how to use your brain cells (provided you have any in the first place, which I doubt). I'm not asking whether Bitcoin is actually going to kiss the canvas, I'm explaining why it is not

Kindly avoid making fools of yourselves next time, thank you

davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:25:29 PM

Zero will be the end of bitcoin, but it will not be possible, crypto can still survive with so many people who believe in crypto, and bitcoin as the main one in crypto then the bitcoin will not be zero.

Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 03:05:33 AM

Zero will be the end of bitcoin, but it will not be possible, crypto can still survive with so many people who believe in crypto, and bitcoin as the main one in crypto then the bitcoin will not be zero.
Of course because it will never goes to zero, bitcoin will remain to have a value even if we will go back at its lowest.
People can still enjoy the technology as long as there are miners, bitcoin will stay regardless of the price so investors must not invest only because it has done great in the past, they should also invest to support the technology, even if we need lots of time to recover, it's still possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: