Bitcoin Forum
July 25, 2024, 08:14:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I stop thinking about Cryptocurrency so much  (Read 735 times)
benjamin07

Activity: 223
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:49:52 AM

Very easy 2 solutions both not as good as get a Girlfriend, that's always the best.

Solution 1: do not stop thinking about cc, instead think more but start making more educated thinking. Like what are you thinking about? is it making money off it? get day trading for dummies book and learn a very good skill that can make you money. Or study the scams and become a scam artist, steal a few millions and go to jail for a couple of years and come out enjoy the remaining of crime proceeds, you won't make anywhere near money doing day job like this. For example check Butterfly Labs, GAW Miners etc for legit-looking scams as opposed to pyrmaid schemes or plain theft.

Solution 2: jump to a parallel lane, study programming of smart contracts so you start seeing value in what you are looking at daily.

Either way repeat every day this in your mind until you actually understand it: worry only about the things that are under your control, you do not control the price of cc and therefore it is not something you should worry about because it does not matter what you think or end up with, you can't change what you don't control.

If you already lost some money leave it there and write it off in your mind and spend the energy making more money somewhere else better than spending energy salvaging a cat that it dead at the moment.

If you pull your head up a bit you can see it is not only cc falling but everything else at the same time.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:11:12 AM

I didn't think about Cryptocurrency as much last year, but now that the prices have dropped so much I think about it more often to the point that it has become the most frequent subject on my mind and I'd rather stop thinking about it so much.

If your holding a tokens and the prices is experience losses you cannot aware to mind it because that is your profit,but try don't always check your portfolio and ignore the market and also try to find other way to get a income and always think positive.
Always check the market and your portfolio. see how much you have lost will only make you think too much and get dizzy and sad.
if you are believe of the coins you buy then try to leave for a while. don't look at your portfolio for some time to come
Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:15:52 AM

I didn't think about Cryptocurrency as much last year, but now that the prices have dropped so much I think about it more often to the point that it has become the most frequent subject on my mind and I'd rather stop thinking about it so much.

Look for entertainment for a moment and don't be too heavy in thinking about the market, look for friends who you can joke around and laugh so that your mind will be fresh and be able to see another world is beautiful, not only in the crypto world that makes you more stressful. Change your mindset and use bitcoin as a long-term investment.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:08:54 AM

If you want to stop thinking about cryptocurrency  so much you need to make yourself busy just like going to church and spending time with your friends and many more, so it will keep your mind away from crpto it can help you to stop thinking cryptocurrerncy so much.
Great advice, in order for us to stop thinking about cryptocurrency we must focus ourselves into other things. This dump may take too long, so help yourself from hurting too much. Well its normal because we already lose big money but I know this is not the end, we can still have the chance to survive.

You are not alone, I've also been thinking about cryptocurrency too much in the past 2 months. It isn't easy watching your investment decreasing in value.
I can say I experience this thing before, but since I have my regular job i was able to overcome this feeling. Now, I don’t look much on my portfolio because I don’t want to feel sad again. This will depend on how you want to help yourself from this big dump.
loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:14:22 AM

You should more relax mate, many bad news that spread in the moment but there are something that you have to keep in your mind, bitcoin has good future because it has very big chance to be widely used by most of people in the world, and this is actually a good time to buy bitcoin at low price, you shouldn't stop to think about bitcoin but you should think in the different way. Let's think about how we can own bitcoin as much as we can in this early phase of adoption so when bitcoin is widely used by people, we have enough btc to become richer than the other.

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
badungs

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:21:30 AM

In my opinion. you better focus on thinking of one crypto currency that you have. so you can focus on developing the assets that you already have. so you can get maximum profit even though the crypto price continues to decline sharply.
acholagi

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:42:29 AM

the more you want to forget about cryptocurrency, the more you remember cryptocurrency. if you really want to forget about cryptocurrency, especially in the current market conditions, I recommend doing other activities, besides at the computer
for example, you can take a vacation to Kepanta, or to a crowd, or other adrenaline challenges
I usually do this to eliminate anxiety about a situation
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: