Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 01:48:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: please recommend some Altcoins  (Read 56000 times)
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:05:50 AM

Within this market's situation, prices of several coins are down and it is good to buy coins in a low cost. I think its good to buy ripple coin, monero, litecoin and also better buy ethereum coin because it ia good in future investments.
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:10:01 AM

Why did you exclude ethereum? This is the prefect time to invest in ETH ,anyways your lists are not that bad but I'm only investing in the strong ones ,there are some few coins/tokens that are still standing strong even in this bear market,I mean in terms of price ,watch out of those types 
BruceJu

Activity: 378

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:12:48 AM

I think I can recommend some new crypto for you, but I don't think the market will recover soon, we may need to prepare for a long-term bear market.
YKC
ONOT
TRX

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:11:23 AM

I think one of the promising cryptocurrency of 2019 will be POLY token of Polymath project. Polymath offers a solution for STO - Security token offer. As is well known, the entire crypto community is eagerly awaiting the decision of the SEC to authorize ICO. If the SEC makes a positive decision, then most likely it will allow the STO to be held, since this option is closest to securities trading. And since the leader of STO implementation is Polymath, its tokens should grow.

wizardcrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:56:28 AM

Recommending alrcoin is good but the most profitable ones are what really matter but in midst of your consideration I will recommend the DACC token . The token is use to revolutionaries the content industry which makes DACC future bright and promising to buy and hold for the next bull run which will give you lots of profit, currently at 5sat.

mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:19:03 AM

Cryptocurrency, there are many countries in the world accept bitcoin as a commodity, as a property, there are many stores that allow the payment by bitcoin, there are a lot of fintech companies are researching and investing bitcoin, so Why are you looking for an altcoin in the bear market? When people are watching Bitcoin over all else
idontcare

Activity: 363

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:35:12 AM

Yes is a great opportunity to enter the market now, and you've chosen top altcoins that are great, but nobody could guarantee you that market will not fall deeper

I'm sure you can tell that no one can guarantee you that altcoin, just because you think it will increase in the future and choose it. But with the many people I've seen, BTC and ETH are the coin you should choose the most Wink

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CryptoMobster

Activity: 136
Merit: 16

Educator | YouTuber

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 11:47:28 AM

A good one that is often overlooked is AXPR. Really like the concept, could get some really good usage in the future.

feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:54:29 AM

Pundix, Nem, Omg are excellent choice, I am sure these project listed will attain some level of development sometimes in future and taking good position in these coin is the first strategic step in taking part of their successes!

yurez

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 01:21:43 PM

In my opinion, it's not a bad time to invest now. Some coins are really very cheap now and I believe the market will recover in the near future.
I want to invest some project such as, Tezos, Cardano, NEM, Dash, Maker, NPXS, Lisk, OmiseGO, Zilliqa, Komodo, Status, Waltonchain, Elastos.
It that a good idea to do it now? Any comments are welcome

A worthy list of coins, diversify the risks when buying, as the future is not predetermined. I would add to the XSN list, but after they publish the Roadmap for 2019.
Autumn.MediaGrp
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 01:43:40 PM

Honestly we might see another leg down or so, but i do agree that it is not bad to invest right now since almost every alts are at their lowest peak now

GermanGiant

Activity: 784

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 01:54:23 PM

I think it's a bad idea to invest now. Because the market is in a bearish trend. Maybe I will invest some coin like you. Thanks for the recommendation.
_ZeD_

Activity: 476
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:10:04 PM

I also believe that the market correction has been going on for quite a long time and its end is near. Now really good prices for promising projects. However, you need to carefully observe and leave sufficient reserve for possible continuation of the correction.

Hasansat
Copper Member

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:01:18 PM

I agree with you too. Now a good time to invest. I think buying Bitcoin at a low price now , sell it when the price will be increase in the future and then you get a good benefits from here. I believe the price of Bitcoin will increase in the future. So I recommend you to invest.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:13:36 PM

In my opinion, it's not a bad time to invest now. Some coins are really very cheap now and I believe the market will recover in the near future.
I want to invest some project such as, Tezos, Cardano, NEM, Dash, Maker, NPXS, Lisk, OmiseGO, Zilliqa, Komodo, Status, Waltonchain, Elastos.

It's very difficult to predict projects that will end successfully. but we can do the analysis properly so it will be very possible to seize the opportunity to get a profit. yes this is an opportunity because the majority of altcoin prices are in a downward trend, so we can buy it cheaply. one strategy is to invest long-term. we can use it when prices rise again. good opportunity and we will get satisfying results.
anggle

Activity: 377

"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:07:53 PM

to be honest I am currently also hard-pressed to recommend altcoin because the current state I am so pretty hard to analyze themselves.
Despite that I am still the ethereum today.

┈┈┈┈┈ AMANPURI ❘ ultimate exchange ┈┈┈┈┈
● High Leverage ● Asset Protection ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://amanpuri.io/tokensale ┈┈┈┈┈
DRVX

Activity: 966

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:21:29 PM

For me I think it is better to invest to the said project while the value is low. You believe and i believe it too that someday the value will recoveroon.

The low price is not a sign of the token future success. I am going to continue supporting the altcoins I have and believe in them. These are Komodo, Cardano, TRON, EOS, NEM, Eidoo. Probably, I will buy more Eidoo also.
Questat

Activity: 2870
Merit: 604

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:54:32 AM

For me I think it is better to invest to the said project while the value is low. You believe and i believe it too that someday the value will recoveroon.

The low price is not a sign of the token future success. I am going to continue supporting the altcoins I have and believe in them. These are Komodo, Cardano, TRON, EOS, NEM, Eidoo. Probably, I will buy more Eidoo also.
The low price is normal when bitcoin is low.
In the bear market, no coin will prosper and we should bear that in mind, if we want to stay and enjoy the bull run, then we hold.

alon_alon

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:11:37 AM

This is indeed a good time to start investing because coin prices are now cheap and you can buy your favorite coin, there are many types of altcoins you can analyze good coins which in the future can give you benefits, such as ethereum, eos or ripple and many more
1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:31:53 AM

That's right, it is the best time to invest on cryptocurrency now because of the cheap price, there are lots of good projects now that lost its value because of the current market situation and Im sure that it will give more profit to us when the time of crypto recovering its price.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: