Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:37:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: please recommend some Altcoins  (Read 55999 times)
raptorez

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:57:15 AM

In your place, I would not tempt fate and I would just start thinking with my head, because there is always a chance that you listen to a very stupid comment of a person who does not understand anything at all in cryptocurrencies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TKarollah

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:09:15 AM

In your place, I would not tempt fate and I would just start thinking with my head, because there is always a chance that you listen to a very stupid comment of a person who does not understand anything at all in cryptocurrencies.
sometimes people really don't understand everything so to find more details you better find yourself. if you have reliable friends in the Crypto world and can be trusted so you can find out through that person so you can have knowledge little by little.
before you choose Altcoin, you first find out whether it has high potential and whether it can be convincing and promising in the future, if yes you can choose it.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
BlindBySoap

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:15:32 AM

If you're looking for some small cap cryptos to take a look at further, I'm in the process of compiling a 5 part guide of some projects I'm quite fond of. Here's the first two parts.

Part 1: https://medium.com/@blockchainseo/the-ultimate-guide-to-small-market-cap-cryptocurrencies-part-1-63c232e4f4aa

1. DeepOnion ($ONION)
2. Morpheus Network ($MRPH)
3. Espers ($ESP)
4. Bloom ($BLT)
5. Uniform Fiscal Object ($UFO)

Part 2: https://medium.com/@blockchainseo/the-ultimate-guide-to-small-market-cap-cryptocurrencies-part-2-8eb86003907f

1. SophiaTX ($SPHTX)
2. Electrify.Asia ($ELEC)
3. Modum ($MOD)
4. Lamden ($TAU)
5. Fantom ($FTM)

Part 3 being released 1/06 (tomorrow). Hopefully you learn about a few projects you didn't know about before!

Cheers,

BBS
Meryn

Activity: 248

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:21:57 AM

yes, now is the right time to buy several altcoins like xlm, eth, xrp, and others. I suggest buying altcoin in the top 100. because it has a small risk. but, if you already got a profit even a little, you better sell it. because seen from the graph, the price is still unstable.

No One

Activity: 417
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:48:13 PM

You are right. The market will correct itself in the year of 2019. And once many good coins will reach the moon once. I mean they will increase dramatically in prices. Some of the coins I can recommend for investments are ripple, cardano, stellar, tron, cindicator, verge, NEM, ethereum. Some coins like dash, lisk, OmiseGo, Komondo are also good investment.

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:49:52 PM

i can recommend you IOTA coin iam follow the Team and Community now since 1 year and i have to say they improved this coin massive in one year.
About one year ago the wallet and network was not good but now both working great and this coin works with out any fees !

regards
kuverty

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:27:13 PM

Well to be honest I'm investing in neo, stellar, elastos... I recommend XML. Hold some coins because in the future it is gonna be an amazing project.
likit123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:29:53 PM

If I were you, I would not rely on the opinions of others. This is only your decision. Some of the listed altos may grow, others may fall. It all depends on the developers and the right price.
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:50:15 PM

Ethereum is my choice of coin, because the current price compared to 6 months ago is much cheaper. When viewed from the future prospects, ethereum has very good prospects because it is the pillar of an ICO and ethereum is the king of altcoin
LUGHUL

Activity: 387

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 01:58:07 PM

I don't think there are altcoins that can beat Ethereum and Ripple. Both of these altcoins will certainly always be popular, if you intend to invest, I think Ethereum and Ripple are the best choices.

▼ mindsync.ai ▼
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
△ Join now △
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:59:19 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2019, 12:41:05 AM by Clark05

You can add ethereum ,litecoin and waves coin in your list. Because I notice most of the coin in your list is not potential base on my own think and prediction before when I do some research. Highly recommended that I gave to you because it is most favorite coin of the investor here in cryptocurrency. It's your choice what you will pick among that we given to you as suggesstion and recommendation.
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:00:57 PM

Choose coins that are on the top cmc because it is actually a good choice for now. lots of coins and tokens now that should make us more careful in choosing them

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
DominickA86

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:49:21 PM

Just invest some time and research the projects. It is not so hard to read the whitepaper, to check communities, team members, trading volume, website and so on, but it would help to save a lot of money in the future.
Hasansat
Copper Member

Activity: 295

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:05:29 PM

I thank you for your good decision. Your decision is very good. But I think it would be better to add BTC & ETH to those coins you want to invest in. Because the prices of BTC & ETH are increasing at this time. It is expected that this year it will increase a lot. So you can add BTC & ETH  with your decision.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
WalterGarrison

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:34:52 PM

There are a lot of them. As for me, I buy the one with already running product. For example ADA, KICK, ADEX, XRP. I'm sure that one day they will go very high. Because dropped in a price very low. But as I can see. The team working on a project. So sute about them.

Also take part in a bounty. It's not takin much time, but think will give me a big profit in a future. From my favourite is Huobi Russia bounty. I like the rules and terms of it. And they will show themself in a future for sure.
denis.bitmaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:56:26 PM

There are a lot of them. As for me, I buy the one with already running product. For example ADA, KICK, ADEX, XRP. I'm sure that one day they will go very high. Because dropped in a price very low. But as I can see. The team working on a project. So sute about them.

Also take part in a bounty. It's not takin much time, but think will give me a big profit in a future. From my favourite is Huobi Russia bounty. I like the rules and terms of it. And they will show themself in a future for sure.
I also expect a good result from this bounty. Huobi is one of the few exchanges that I have confidence in. The special attention was caused by referral system. I think it will work out.
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 04:57:24 PM

I do not find it very logical to invest in altcoins in these conditions of the market. But if the investment is to be made, the most sensible option would be eth. This is a proven project in the market.
bitmattrix88

Activity: 504

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 05:41:24 PM

Now we can see ethereum day to day will be reach there prices. So i think top 100 coins in coinmarketcap good for invest now. This is a good turning year for cryptocurrencies. Buy and hold till next year.

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
marados

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:43:50 PM

In my opinion, it's not a bad time to invest now. Some coins are really very cheap now and I believe the market will recover in the near future.
I want to invest some project such as, Tezos, Cardano, NEM, Dash, Maker, NPXS, Lisk, OmiseGO, Zilliqa, Komodo, Status, Waltonchain, Elastos.
It that a good idea to do it now? Any comments are welcome

I would say for next bull run, any investments that is in active project is a great one. Look for a development and team activity, are they on a schedule with their roadmap, is marketing active etc. These kind of project will definitively see a big rise in price in 2019. As market slowly eats and crushes scam coins that still exist out there.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:56:14 PM

yes, now the market is starting to recover however you can still buy coins at a good price

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: