Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:37:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: please recommend some Altcoins  (Read 55999 times)
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:23:18 AM

Many people here have given advice. many coins are actually recommendations to be bought. and in my opinion all that depends on you in choosing it. does it really fit or not with your concept of coinya

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
notabene

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 01:07:51 PM

I'm thinking about investing in a new alt.
Hygh token. They are making an STO, so I can rather choose to hold and receive the dividends or sell afterward to the exchange. They are in pre-sale, so now it's pretty cheap.
I don't want to put too much profits hopes on this but the market in which they operate is a growing market. The product solves a real industry problem, turns basically any public screen into advertising space and in general makes DOOH advertising easier than ever.

jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 02:09:17 PM

I would like to advise the topic to the starter to learn how to evaluate projects and not to ask people to advise any nonsense, of course there might be some normal ideas here I don’t want to offend anyone, but I would not use these tips.
Pagoda.to

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 02:11:55 PM

The best is the saying when something is too good to be true, its always the best indicator whether its a scam or not. Sometimes I've noticed if people ask you for money upfront to start some business without fully getting to know you.
Bangjull

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 02:15:31 PM

if you think it's the best decision, then do it. because everyone has their own plans. and I would recommend another altcoin, which is ETH. don't let you not invest in ETH. because ETH has a very good prospect going forward
odranoel

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:10:05 PM

I post in the altcoin, do you have or any suggestions that are the best altcoins to join. But, I think you should really read and understand what altcoin  has it, Because there are lots of scammers here in the market today. So it also us to really or fully understand the altcoin has.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:25:27 PM

I still believe that you should invest your money to Ethereum because as I see to the market it is now starting to increase again. And I think it will make your investments grow this year because of the current situation in the market that's why I am sure that you should invest now while his value is in the lowest price to make a bigger earnings in the future.
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:31:03 PM

I still believe that you should invest your money to Ethereum because as I see to the market it is now starting to increase again. And I think it will make your investments grow this year because of the current situation in the market that's why I am sure that you should invest now while his value is in the lowest price to make a bigger earnings in the future.
I agree with you because ethereum has returned to being the best altcoin after shifting the position of the ripple under bitcoin yesterday, and until now ethereum's growth is very good and will continue to get better in the future.
Cryptoticker

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 03:34:40 PM

I'm thinking about investing in a new alt.
Hygh token. They are making an STO, so I can rather choose to hold and receive the dividends or sell afterward to the exchange. They are in pre-sale, so now it's pretty cheap.
I don't want to put too much profits hopes on this but the market in which they operate is a growing market. The product solves a real industry problem, turns basically any public screen into advertising space and in general makes DOOH advertising easier than ever.

I'm buying too.
You said well very promising project, hopefully, it will moon.
I would suggest you to finish asap KYC, there is 5 % bonus
CryptoMobster

Activity: 136
Merit: 16

Educator | YouTuber

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 03:38:40 PM

Have you looked into a coin called aXpire? Pretty awesome coin for the future of this industry.

Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:41:48 PM

There are many Altcoins are arriving in the crypto market but choosing the best one is a difficult task. The coin even you haven't thought of become a giant in the short future. So, My preference is always the gaming and gambling based project that are coming with ICO. Last year I worked for the bounty for TFL and I got only some 500 TFL and made a income of $2500. So, for now I recommend you the only coin that is CHI which is also a gaming coin and recently has finished its ICO successfully and has own blockchain. Also, invest some other exchange based token or coin like; BNB, ICON, PCO etc.
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 04:54:49 PM

There are many Altcoins are arriving in the crypto market but choosing the best one is a difficult task. The coin even you haven't thought of become a giant in the short future. So, My preference is always the gaming and gambling based project that are coming with ICO. Last year I worked for the bounty for TFL and I got only some 500 TFL and made a income of $2500. So, for now I recommend you the only coin that is CHI which is also a gaming coin and recently has finished its ICO successfully and has own blockchain. Also, invest some other exchange based token or coin like; BNB, ICON, PCO etc.

Have you looked at Plair? ICO on Vechain. Lot of stuff planned for the future.
Fun_trader__

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 05:27:29 PM

In my opinion, it's not a bad time to invest now. Some coins are really very cheap now and I believe the market will recover in the near future.
I want to invest some project such as, Tezos, Cardano, NEM, Dash, Maker, NPXS, Lisk, OmiseGO, Zilliqa, Komodo, Status, Waltonchain, Elastos.
It that a good idea to do it now? Any comments are welcome

Following are few top Coins to invest:
1. XRP
2. ETH
3. BCH
4. EOS

Sharing link of TA that I liked: https://coinswitch.co/news/short-term-technical-analysis-of-the-top-5-cryptocurrencies-by-market-capitalization

Please apply your strategy and share it. Will be good to discuss.
[btc]YSG

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 05:40:47 PM

I can recommend only a few. due to current, invest in alts now comes with an higher risks because some of those alts will have an hard of getting back up to their previous prizes. I currently Hold IOTA, BAT, Nebulas, and Aelf, but I'd suggest coins like XLM, NEM and ETH for you invest in for now.

◀ ▲ ▶  WE are GAMERS and we know what Gamers WANT  ◀ ▲ ▶
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰    ❘ ❙ ❚   eSports.com   ❚ ❙ ❘    ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ (http://esports.com/)
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 05:45:11 PM

Investing in altcoins right now shouldn't be a very hard task as most altcoins have shown their market capabilities in both the bear and bull markets.
I personally will not be investing in a coin that has been around for a few months at this time. I will invest in only projects that have a good progress in their roadmap and Also is an infrastructure project.
Here are a few I like
PundiX
Wanchain
Icon
Cardano
Stellaterm

a4illusionist

Activity: 365

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 05:51:26 PM

My opinion is that go for steem, SBD, smoke, hydro, and even Ethereum. They are all good and authentic projects and only thing that can go negative is the bearish market. Due to such bearish market, the trust of people may be reduced and that can create problem, otherwise all these projects are good and very promising.

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
icegeekfresh

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 05:52:22 PM

I can recommend some altcoin to you for example eos, eth, pundix or something like that which has great team and community but you know they can drop more also, so you should research yourself and decide from which prices you invest.

Didin

Activity: 395

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 05:58:29 PM

In my opinion, it's not a bad time to invest now. Some coins are really very cheap now and I believe the market will recover in the near future.
I want to invest some project such as, Tezos, Cardano, NEM, Dash, Maker, NPXS, Lisk, OmiseGO, Zilliqa, Komodo, Status, Waltonchain, Elastos.
It that a good idea to do it now? Any comments are welcome

Cardano is the best options from your list,,
also do not forget about Eos and ethereum,, but you must do your own research first before investing buddy

Sonata.ai      The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────               JOIN WHITELIST               ──────────

WHITEPAPER      ●      FACEBOOK      ●      TWITTER      ●      LINKEDIN      ●      TELEGRAM      ●      MEDIUM      ●      ANN THREAD
towi078

Activity: 470

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 06:02:57 PM

In my opinion, Tron also includes good coins. But why, it seems that people rarely recommend Tron? Maybe someone wants to explain?
#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 06:14:06 PM

Find them by your own my friend, because everybody here has their own preferences and expectations from any coin and if someone likes Ripple, another would never invest in it. Read more about top 50 altcoins and find some for you Smiley

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: