Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:38:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: please recommend some Altcoins  (Read 56000 times)
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:12:25 AM

Actually they are to many good altcoins since on 2017 but for now ill dont know if they have a good altcoins because some of them are going to be shitcoins, But if you want a good altcoins ill recommend to your to find out in the CMC the top 20 altcoins on there.
I don't advise to buy top coins due to less potensial ROI. There are coins that have small marketcap and trading these coins can give better advantage than top coins.
Well it depends on us of which we are comfortable to buy, Actually we are different thinking on which we gonna do on come buying some good or potential alcoins. And nowadays it was to hard to find a potential altcoins it was need time to research of them.

manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:35:07 AM

to invest requires courage in the current market conditions, but the chances of the market developing again are very possible in the future, I think if you want to invest now it's better on coins that have appeared in 2018, like EOS, and so on.
start investing now in the future you will get a lot of benefits because now the price of many coins has dropped very low. You are brave enough and you have to work hard to sacrifice time to wait after that you will get the results. the market will rise and will grow better so that coins have a strong foundation and good strength so they can convince them in the future they will grow and be profitable.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
riska hanissa

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 12:07:54 PM

I agree with your opinion, all of altcoins now dumps, and now the perfect time to invest
And in my opinion, the altcoin that you mentioned is suitable for investing

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
overnight03

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 12:15:40 PM

In my opinion, it's not a bad time to invest now. Some coins are really very cheap now and I believe the market will recover in the near future.
I want to invest some project such as, Tezos, Cardano, NEM, Dash, Maker, NPXS, Lisk, OmiseGO, Zilliqa, Komodo, Status, Waltonchain, Elastos.
It that a good idea to do it now? Any comments are welcome

Now maybe a good time to invest in cryptocurrency, in the future, its price will increase .  Especially when we invest now, the risk ratio will be very low.

various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 12:32:50 PM

My advice is to listen to no one, especially those who say that coin is good and you should buy. Make your own research and decide yourself. This is a serious business because the odds of losing money are too high.

Gatsby club

Activity: 406

keyTango

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:49:56 PM

Unlike other traders and investors, I have my own definite strategy regarding which projects are best to invest money in, and these are not top projects. My experience of investing in a little-known Etheera project proves that projects with small capitalization have much more advantages than top currencies. Such projects can make a lot more money.

odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:13:20 PM

Now is the best time to invest but in this bear market, it is hard to recommend any altcoins because all altcoins are losing their value, so it's hard to be certain which will perform better in the bull market. But what I do is to research about altcoins that are already successful and increased well in the last bull run but are kind of low now and I invest in them or put then in my shortlist for investment.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
Gigonaut

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 12:09:52 AM

Right now is the best time to join Solarex Ico, completely transparent and decentralized by design, Solarex looks to bring Clean, Renewable energy to the corners of the world starting in Africa.Solarex is solar energy sold pier to pier to individuals of that immediate area, allowing everyone the opportunity to have electricity. Right now the sale is %30 bonus on a $0.05 purchase. An excellent opportunity to get involved with a "Real World" investment that isnt going anywhere but UP ☝!!
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 01:31:44 AM

In my opinion, it's not a bad time to invest now. Some coins are really very cheap now and I believe the market will recover in the near future.
I want to invest some project such as, Tezos, Cardano, NEM, Dash, Maker, NPXS, Lisk, OmiseGO, Zilliqa, Komodo, Status, Waltonchain, Elastos.
It that a good idea to do it now? Any comments are welcome

Elastos is good coin and i hold a few coin and planning to hold as long term investment. Komodo is good platform and i am believe this is potential coin. Right now, most coin in market drop the price and i think we can buying and hold it until market recovery.
Raymiah

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 04:47:45 AM

Solarex(SRX) is a valuable coin
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 06:01:16 AM

I think I can recommend some good project that has been in existence before now cos most of new project are scam and has not really know their bearing , so I believe in project like Dash, ETH, Xrp, Bnb, Lisk ,Steem and so many more to mention view so it will be nice to buy some of them for long term investment now as the price are way back low to what it will be in next one or two years now.
mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 06:11:38 AM

So many suggestions have been given by people so that you live alone who decides who is interested in investing that suits you. it is a choice that you can choose. tokens or coins have their own advantages
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 07:25:31 AM

The market is abuzz with hundreds of coins that are bad or good (I mean that are promising). Ethereum, ripple, NEO, stellar, cardano, tron, OmiseGo are in my notice some good investment. As the market is unstable, so there is no prediction that when coins go up or down. But these coins are promising and will yield good profits in the coming days.

alberdina

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 07:27:55 AM

I think this is a very good opportunity to buy coins that have great potential. And I suggest buying the 10 best coins and you can see them through the Coinmarketcap website. In investing you have to be patient because for now, the market is still very difficult to raise prices.

qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 07:36:53 AM

I think this is a very good opportunity to buy coins that have great potential. And I suggest buying the 10 best coins and you can see them through the Coinmarketcap website. In investing you have to be patient because for now, the market is still very difficult to raise prices.
It's good to have lots of coins. With lots of coins profits and losses can be seen. If you invest in just one coin, and the price falls, of course you will lose a lot. Very many altcoins have the potential to be purchased.

kyle999

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 07:49:49 AM

All altcoins just following the price of bitcoin for my observation almost those altcoins get dropping gonna happened to in bitcoin and same also in Ethereum.
MudiwaMj

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:43:35 AM

There are plenty of Alt Coins areound but the point to look at is their scope of future usability and Scope of the project associated to the coin.In my opinion a great Coin is Solarex.They plan to bring electricity to the greater parts of Africa through smart contracts and Micro grids. This is something with an immense scope and potential use. Check it out. Solarex.io
Stavvay

Activity: 123

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:53:15 AM

Save the date! Ask Me Anything (AMA) with CEO Yoav Dror, CTO Aristos Christofides and CBA George Kourtellos on February 06, 2019. Send us your questions and join us on telegram: https://t.me/PumaPay

https://imgur.com/0y1V0zP
ringgo96

Activity: 1582
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 09:12:01 AM

now what I have in mind for us to invest is ethereum and also ripple. the community and the investors already exist. now we just wait for the rising bitcoin price later the altcoin price will also increase. indeed we must be patient in this situation

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Elmer Grant

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:29:29 AM

DXG ( DexAge ). I'm taking part in their ICO. Because decentralized exchanges are very promissing and future after them! So, profit will be for sure!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: