Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:10:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: please recommend some Altcoins  (Read 55999 times)
KingDome

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:31:48 AM

I recommend some altcoins which might be blowing up after they got pump on the last 2019. Hope you can understand that there are so many factors of pump in these days.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 09:52:45 AM

In my opinion we should be not miss with XRP, TRX, XLM and WAVES because that all crypto has partnership with third party. All of that has potential to going up to 10x in bull market and keep become top 10 crypto for afew years more.

bangkecol

Activity: 784
Merit: 314

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:10:59 AM

yes you are right brother. In this bear market is good time to invest more, because price are cheap , now.
Don't forget to invest in the good altcoin. I recommend to invest in the altcoin with lowest price(low gwei).
Priyank9871

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 12:11:37 PM

if you replace zilliqa and add quarkchain, it will be good portfolio for you
QuarkChain aims to build a flexible and scalable infrastructure by using sharding technology and Boson consensus that is exclusively proposed by Qi Zhou. Different shards could easily incorporate different virtual machine and consensus. What’s more, compared to native tokens, these smart-contract-based tokens have several fundamental limitations. Therefore, we propose Multive-Native-Token which is available on QuarkChain 2.0. All projects that are to be built on QuarkChain network will benefit from Multi-Native-Token without any restrictions. This allows each project on QuarkChain to independently design its own token economics, without the occurrence of a situation similar to “paying ETH as a GAS fee for ERC 20 transaction.” Multi-Native-Token will greatly enhance existing Dapps and developers are able to get involved in real application development faster.
trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 12:32:45 PM

First of all, you need to understand that nobody will help you here. Because it is a market and a market as a rule, which is always against its customers and users. Therefore, there is always the possibility that people need to be on the alert.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 01:29:04 PM

well all you mentioned are good altcoins, but you should also list ethereum it's a good altcoin too good for long term investment.
newdevices

Activity: 1048
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 01:40:58 PM

In my opinion, it's not a bad time to invest now. Some coins are really very cheap now and I believe the market will recover in the near future.
I want to invest some project such as, Tezos, Cardano, NEM, Dash, Maker, NPXS, Lisk, OmiseGO, Zilliqa, Komodo, Status, Waltonchain, Elastos.
It that a good idea to do it now? Any comments are welcome

the price of coins is indeed cheap now, if you believe that the coins that you mentioned have good potential and will provide the expected benefits then there is no harm in buying now, but you must first make sure that the coins you are going to buy are not scam coins
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 01:56:33 PM

Every solid project is at its all time low price at the moment the most stable coin so far this period has been $BAT. In buying I would suggest you get a truck load of BAT and Salt.
kryx

Activity: 91

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 02:13:42 PM

It looks like NEM should not be considered, if one checks the current events
trobbert

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 02:23:17 PM

I suggest you to buy Nkn, Holo, Fantom ( after unlock price is too low), Vite( they will release test net soon) , ontology( as a competitor of Neo) and bibox( to receive dividends)
sensay

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 02:28:18 PM

DXG ( DexAge ). I'm taking part in their ICO. Because decentralized exchanges are very promissing and future after them! So, profit will be for sure!

I also follow the DXG , hoping for the better future for this coin.
It's good to wait for a long time to wait, only a month.
Gidday

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 02:35:40 PM

Chose 2-3 coins top 100 cmc.
3-4 coins top 1000.

Make sure the coins have active dev team, community, functional explorer and website,  check telegram/facebook/twitter, etc, basically make sure there's no scam involved.
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 04:26:55 PM

It might amaze you to know that, despite the low prices of coins in the market, not everyone of them is good for buy.
Whether price is low or eye, at every poi t, we should always learn to do our research first, because without that, we might make mistakes while investing.
How many times do we check for updates before and after buying. These are important things to look into.
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 05:38:47 PM

now is the right time to buy some altcoins but you have to be patient because in my opinion the market will not recover anytime soon.
but you can target and implement long-term investments so you will be more patient.
terrorJR

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 05:43:42 PM

Everyone has offered a good coin to invest, now it depends on you if you want to choose the opinions of other experienced people, then you are sure that the coin is good, and all the coins you suggest above are very good at investing and have potential in the future.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
ynclksnr321

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 05:52:46 PM

I guess it would not be wrong to recommend hot and nxps from most recent coins. I think the pundix has not started yet. beautiful returns will come surely.
Yarex

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 06:53:00 PM

Buy Ethereum. He has great prospects for price growth. In February, we will see news that will allow Ethereum to grow well in price.
johnthree

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 06:54:25 PM

In my opinion, it's not a bad time to invest now. Some coins are really very cheap now and I believe the market will recover in the near future.
I want to invest some project such as, Tezos, Cardano, NEM, Dash, Maker, NPXS, Lisk, OmiseGO, Zilliqa, Komodo, Status, Waltonchain, Elastos.
It that a good idea to do it now? Any comments are welcome

With the upcoming Mt. Gox reimbursement, the market may go down or sideways for at least several more months.  Due to this, I would only invest in good dividend tokens like EVOAI.  This way you can still get paid regularly from just holding. 
Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 06:57:55 PM

I think you can benefit from both altcoins, especially cardano and Dash. Because they see the price now is still cheap, so I'm sure you will also get a lot of benefits.
ifykiki
Copper Member

Activity: 193

$martFund

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 07:12:17 PM

Ethereum is a go at this point. It will give good returns when the bull comes. Any other coin you wish to buy, study very well, check past trade history and other stuff so that you don't dive in and drawn

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: