Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:30:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: please recommend some Altcoins  (Read 55999 times)
iyah adrian

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 08:52:36 AM

I recommend altcoins like Litecoin, Ethereum and BNB. I think the altcoin that I mentioned earlier is good in my view personally. Because I also invested in the altcoin too. So that's my advice, if you want to invest in altcoin.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ditlycel

Activity: 263
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:55:16 PM

In my opinion, it's not a bad time to invest now. Some coins are really very cheap now and I believe the market will recover in the near future.
I want to invest some project such as, Tezos, Cardano, NEM, Dash, Maker, NPXS, Lisk, OmiseGO, Zilliqa, Komodo, Status, Waltonchain, Elastos.
It that a good idea to do it now? Any comments are welcome

Well, you have the remote of course coins from the top , I think is now only to buy basic coins up to 10 numbers , as well as they will show growth especially tron and eos

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
dipeco
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:15:13 PM

The best altcoin to hold at the moment is Ethereum, because I have no doubts that the price will raise for at least 20-30 percents till the hardfork happens. And I also believe that after hardfork the price will moon.
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 08:10:53 PM

All just buy altcoins from the top 100 and you will be happy. Personally, I buy altcoins from the top 20 in them, at least I’m sure that I’m not scam.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
@Hakermania@

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:11:54 PM

In my opinion, it's not a bad time to invest now. Some coins are really very cheap now and I believe the market will recover in the near future.
I want to invest some project such as, Tezos, Cardano, NEM, Dash, Maker, NPXS, Lisk, OmiseGO, Zilliqa, Komodo, Status, Waltonchain, Elastos.
It that a good idea to do it now? Any comments are welcome

Considering the chart and the fundamentals I think one of the most attractive altcoin to invest in is VeChain [VET]: from the end of Nov 18 which lateralises into a perfectly horizontal channel between 100 and 130 sat, 100 sat already tested with a strong rebound in August 2018.
We are in a low risk / reward buy zone.

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
HubiExchangeAlliance
Copper Member

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 02:46:15 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2019, 02:59:45 PM by HubiExchangeAlliance

V-Dimension (VDS) will be launched on Hubi Global Digital Asset Exchange Alliance(https://www.hubi.com/) on March 19, 2019 (UTC+8). Deposits will be available from 14:00, March 19, 2019 (UTC+8).

Welcome to Hubi trading VDS !

Steelelau

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 02:56:52 PM

damn, VDS is so hot
Cemploon

Activity: 644

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 04:49:27 PM

In conditions of unstable market prices like now. A safe and profitable investment is to buy the top 10 coins. This coin has very good growth and I think you should buy it immediately. I am sure that the bull will occur this year.

uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 05:22:45 PM

There are so many recomendation of top10 altcoins or new projects from top 100.
But why not to pay your attention to older altcoins like Feathercoin or Primecoin. They are traded on major exchanges like Bittrex and Poloniex and have enough daily trading volume.

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 07:07:03 PM

You should buy a type of coin which will increase in the next few years though there are great and potential altcoins. However, I'll go for ethereum.

Freebtcweb

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

BLOCKCHAIN - BASED RENEWABLE ENERGY CROWDFUNDING

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 07:41:49 PM

You should buy a type of coin which will increase in the next few years though there are great and potential altcoins. However, I'll go for ethereum.
In fact, you are right, you need to invest in the first coins: Ethereum and Bitcoin. These coins are the basis of the entire cryptocurrency market.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███      (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌      ███||
|   Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram   |
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 08:09:01 PM

damn, VDS is so hot
Both of them could be right and good coins but it is not good to make investment for someone else suggestion, you should choose the coin on your own analization, I think no advise can give you better result than your own research, I suggest you to choose bitcoin and ETH because ETH the cheapest coin for now and bitcoin si the mother of all other altcoins, so in both case profit is certain.
ioanbtc

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 08:13:07 PM

Also now is still a good time for invest, i will choose, BTC, LTC, ETH, EOS, NANO and i will wait to get a good profit after time pass, if grow not come this year, i will think will come next year.

Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 08:27:29 PM

With the recent good news about crypto, any coin with working product and dedicated team is good for investment. Join their telegram groups and read the updates about the project.
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 08:28:04 PM

Also now is still a good time for invest, i will choose, BTC, LTC, ETH, EOS, NANO and i will wait to get a good profit after time pass, if grow not come this year, i will think will come next year.
I think that you need to constantly monitor the prices of these coins and sell on time. if they grow they will fall very quickly after growth

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 08:47:25 PM

Now all Altcoins are very cheap. If you do not know where to invest your money, start exploring the top 20-30 cryptocurrency projects.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 09:37:17 PM

If you're going to hold it for a long time, give superiority top 20. Because, reliable projects are hard to find, and long-standing reliable coins will make more sense.
Tyoks

Activity: 223
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 10:38:17 PM

Now all Altcoins are very cheap. If you do not know where to invest your money, start exploring the top 20-30 cryptocurrency projects.

it's better to wait a few more seconds if you want to invest because most likely if the price of bitcoin in this year can't return to touch the price of $ 6000 will be able to go back down deeper than the current price, surely the altcoin price will also be affected by the decline and lower recently.

there are only two possibilities this year for the market situation, will the price slowly continue to rise or even return a dump before the bull market in the next year starts, the important thing is not to be wrong in determining the decision to start investing.

XbladedThanos

Activity: 347

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 10:48:11 PM

I will suggest you try coinmarketcap and make your way from there Top 100 coins should give you a guide to your portfolio I will also suggest you try out those their tools they offer reasonable support

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
Aponkye1

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 10:50:57 PM

the altcoins that i would suggest to invest in would be stellar, ethereum, Ripple and Dovu. These coins have reduced in price greatly and i believe this is the buying zone for these coins. Anyway don't take my words alone and put funds into these cryptocurrencies, make sometime and get to know about any of the projects i mentioned above.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: