Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:10:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[BOUNTY]🔥💰 uPlexa MegaBounty, Great Rewards for Quality Developers & Content  (Read 28333 times)
uPlexa (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 143
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:03:16 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2019, 05:43:35 PM by uPlexa

uPlexa MegaBounty Thread
Website | Ann Thread | Whitepaper | Twitter | Discord | Reddit

The uPlexa project is starting its first official MegaBounty in order to reward its supporters with uPlexa coins (UPX). This bounty will run until April 9th, 2019. Bounties will be paid out within 30 days after the first MegaBounty campaign ends. This is a MegaBounty, rewards are high, and quality must be high, too!

Total Bounty: 60,000,000 UPX

GENERAL GUIDELINES & RULES:
1. All bounty participants are required to join uPlexa's Discord group: https://discord.gg/a7mAQwJ and must signup at https://members.uplexa.com/signup in order to complete bounty forms after completing a bounty.
2. ANY SUBMISSION OF THEIR SHARES/POSTS ON THIS BOUNTY THREAD BEFORE AND BEYOND INCLUSIVE DATE OF EACH WEEK WILL NOT BE COUNTED.
3. This campaign started on Sunday, December 09th. Thus, each week will end on Sunday at 23:59PM (Forum time). A new week will then start Monday. The reports shall be posted before Sunday at 23:59PM.

How do these bounties work?
These campaigns are on a per-stake basis. When an invidiual completes a specific bounty, they are awarded a stake (N).At the end of the campaign, your reward is defined by your stake (N) divided by the amount of total stakes (work) done by the community. This will give you the percantage of the total bounty (B) in-which you will receive. The formula is as such:
Code:
(N / T) * B
Example: You have 10 stakes. The total stakes for everybody in the campaign you're participating at the end the bounty is 2,000. The bounty is 25,000,000 UPX.
Code:
10/2,000 = 0.005 (.5%) * 25,000,000 = 125,000 UPX

You may check your participation at: https://members.uplexa.com/user/bounty?view=stats

Development & Integration Campaign:

Application:

1. Fill out the form at https://members.uplexa.com/user/bounty?bounty=dev
2. Post a link to your project here (Github/Website)
3. Post any updates regarding your project in this thread (maximum once per week)

RULES & CONDITIONS:

1. Project must provide a use-case for uPlexa and must be either open-source or readily available to the public. Incomplete projects will not be elligible.
2. Project MUST have either a Github page, or a website.
3. Project MUST contain context and documentation regarding uPlexa, as-well as a link.
4. Those setting up a pool does not count as development and will not be awarded stakes.
5. Closed source mining software does not apply and will not be rewarded stakes.

Distribution of stakes:

Once your project is setup, submit a link to the github, website, or working demo in the form above. At the end of the campaign, you will be rewarded a stake level between 1-100 based on commits, updates, use case, complexity, security, closed/open source, and clear documentation. Maximum payout for any given user is 2M UPX. Your stake level MAY be provided earlier, which may be improved upon prior to the end of this MegaBounty campaign. At the end of the campaign, your stakes will be divided by all existing stakes, giving you the percentage of the 25,000,000 UPX you will receive.

Content Creation Campaign

Spread the word with your ORIGINAL content and earn UPX by:
-Blogging, vLogging, videos, podcasts, interviews, or streams about uPlexa
-Promoting your content by cross-site promoting (forums, facebook pages, linkedin groups, or any other social outlets with large outreach
-Feel free to use images from here (bonus points for creating your own): https://imgur.com/a/7Yt6wzU
VIP Content Creators may receive an additional bonus outside of this specific campaign.

Stakes earned pending on quality (decided by uPlexa team after review):

Rejected: 0 stakes
Low: 1 stake
Medium: 2 stakes
High 3: 3 stakes

Reposting to another relevant site will earn an extra 50% of stakes (only one repost per article/video allowed)

Application:

1. Complete and submit the following form (once your article/video is done and uploaded):
https://members.uplexa.com/user/bounty?bounty=content
2. Post a link to your article/video here, in this thread.

RULES & CONDITIONS:

1. The blog/forum/channel must be focused on a relevant topic (at the sole descretion of uPlexa team). The blog or channel MUST be at least 3 months old to be accepted.
2. Blog posts must have at least 250 words, and forum posts must have at least 100 words.
3. Blogs, forums and videos in languages other than English may also be accepted. Check https://uplexa.com to see which languages our website & whitepaper are translated in. We currently support: English, Bulgarian, Chinese, Czech, French, and Spanish.
4. Videos have to be meaningful and related to uPlexa: the code, functionality, mining, tutorials, introduction, etc. These are preferred topics to create content about:
-Functionality
-Tutorials
-The power of uPlexa, and how it can be used in the world
-Competitive reviews between uPlexa and other cryptocurrencies based on anonymity, decentralisation, and/or IoT.
5. All articles must contain links to the uPlexa website (specific to the language). IF the language is Spanish, link to "https://es.uplexa.com" for example.
6. Videos/articles with fake views will be disqualified.
7. Only original content will be accepted. Maximum 5 original content by one individual will be accepted.
8. Spamming/posting in incorrect subforums will not be tolerated. Posts deleted or closed by the forum's administration will not count.

We will provide stakes based off of creativity, coherence, audience, and originality.

Reddit Community Campaign

Application:

1. Submit your reddit link from our reddit at r/uplexa to this form: https://members.uplexa.com/user/bounty?bounty=content
2. Also post your link on this thread.

Stakes earned pending on quality (decided by uPlexa team after review):

Rejected: 0 stakes
Low: 1 stake
Medium: 2 stakes
High 3: 3 stakes

Rules:

1. Maximum 3 stakes will be counted per invidiual.
2. Reddit account must have more than 50 posts and must be older than 3 months.
3. Content must be unique and original. No stealing of content will be toleratd.
4. Spam will result in immediate disqualification.

We will provide stakes based off of creativity, coherence, audience, images, and originality.

Twitter Campaign

Stakes will be paid depending on followers
250-749 followers: 1 stake per tweet/retweet
750-1499 followers: 2 stakes per tweet/retweet
1500-9999 followers: 4 stakes per tweet/retweet
10000+ followers: 6 stakes per tweet/retweet

Application:

1. Follow us on twitter.
2. Register with this form: https://members.uplexa.com/user/bounty?bounty=twitter

Post your links once per week prior to the deadline as such:

Code:
Campaign Name: Twitter Campaign
Twitter Username
Week#
Twitter links:
1. <date> <link>
2. <date> <link>
3. <date> <link>
and so on...

RULES & CONDITIONS:

1. Tweets/retweets MUTS have a link to the uPlexa website and/or Discord group with at least one of these hashtags: #uplexa $upx #crypto #digitalcurrency #anonymity #opsec #bitcoin #IoT #blockchain
2. You may retweet uPlexa tweets or create your own.
3. Your twitter audit (https://www.twitteraudit.com) score MUST be equal or above at least 85% and only real followers from the last audit will count.
4. Twitter followers will not be updated after having registered in this campaign.
5. Tweets have to be spaced at least 1 hour apart. Breaking this rule will result in a ban from the megabounty campaign.
6. Do not retweet anything older than one week. It will not be counted.
7. Maximum 1 tweet/retweet per hour, 4 tweets/retweets per day, and 20 retweets per week.
8. Editing of previous posts is not allowed. Every week, the report should be submitted by making new posts on this thread.

Discord Campaign:

Get your own invite link from our discord channel by clicking the invite button. MAKE SURE it is set to never expire! Feel free to invite others via this link
You will be rewarded 1 stake per invited user.

Application:

1. Submit your invite link here: https://members.uplexa.com/user/bounty?bounty=discord

Rules:

1. No fake accounts. We will analyze accounts, and if any fake accounts are found to be invited, you will be banned from the MegaBounty campaign (and Discord)
2. No incentivizing others to join based on irrelevant or misleading information. Users caught doing so will also be banned from the MegaBounty campaign (and Discord)

[Disclaimer]

1. The Bounty Manager and the Team reserve their right to make changes to the terms in any moment (except the allocation).
2. Payment addresses will NOT be changed after submission.
3. Any kind of offensive or inadequate behaviour when promoting uPlexa will result in immediate disqualification from the megabounty campaign
4. Bounty Managers/Team decisions are final.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
uPlexa (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:05:12 AM

Reserved for statistics.
tybiboune

Activity: 313
Merit: 8

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:16:26 PM

Guys, you are really doing great bounties, paving the way for great viral marketing! It's quite unusual to see this kind of approach with a really interesting and serious project. I'm definitely gonna put some time into it! Inspired (and I hope inspiring!) content incoming))
uPlexa (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:56:56 PM

Guys, you are really doing great bounties, paving the way for great viral marketing! It's quite unusual to see this kind of approach with a really interesting and serious project. I'm definitely gonna put some time into it! Inspired (and I hope inspiring!) content incoming))

Much appreciated! Excited to see some content Smiley

Cheers!
p4n71

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:04:06 PM

I didn't see any registration form on the link you mentioned above, there's just log-in form..
can u help me with that?
uPlexa (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:12:50 PM

I didn't see any registration form on the link you mentioned above, there's just log-in form..
can u help me with that?

For sure! Edited the post, thank you for bringing that up.

Link: https://members.uplexa.com/signup
p4n71

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:20:47 PM

can u help me with that?

Thank you.. Smiley
Also for 1st week, bounty will run from today (Dec, 09 2018 till Dec, 15 2018)
Correct me if i'm wrong Smiley
uPlexa (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:32:40 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2018, 01:52:31 PM by uPlexa

can u help me with that?

Thank you.. Smiley
Also for 1st week, bounty will run from today (Dec, 09 2018 till Dec, 15 2018)
Correct me if i'm wrong Smiley

Nice catch! We posted a few hours too late. I've gone ahead and updated the thread  Wink
meandertal2

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:44:09 PM

What makes this MegaBounty event so special is that there are bounties available to all skill sets. From developers to uPlexa enthusiasts. Excited to see where this goes!  Grin
Korifeetxs

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:45:35 PM

No mining required for a nice stack of UPX?! Just put your skillset to work, help out as a developer or influencer and show everybody that UPX is a coin to watch for the future of IOT!!
Let's get this great idea on the road together.
gsmbimol
Copper Member

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 11:13:41 PM

Reserved

uPlexa (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 12:05:28 AM

First 5 videos with a stake of 3 will receive an instant bonus payout to their accounts for 100,000 UPX !
meandertal2

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:19:46 AM

Attention bounty hunters!

The uPlexa bounty program is gaining traction. Lets get the word out on this exciting project.
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:39:56 AM

articles in Russian are not accepted?
tybiboune

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:03:11 AM

I do hope that the Dev bounty will motivate some nice apps! I've seen a few amazing ideas and projects in the crypto sphere, that were unfortunately lacking some real-use applications, and when you're a very little team, as it's often the case in the Blockchain "industry", you can hardly develop the core code (daemon, pools, mining apps, wallets...) AND some real-use or PoC apps.

That bounty is a great idea to bring some of those PoC applications, and show everyone a prood that uPlexa is a great idea! And the team is really generous with those bounties, why hesitate,

I think eCommerce implementation could be one of the first to come... as there are a few open-source eCommerce platforms, that use flexible plugins systems.

Cm'on Devs, let's make this thing rule!! Smiley
uPlexa (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:10:21 AM

articles in Russian are not accepted?

Russian articles will be accepted in ~2 days, we're just finalizing our Russian translations. I'll post here once the Russian translations are up (or feel free to message me on Discord: QuantumLeaper)
uPlexa (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:35:30 AM

I do hope that the Dev bounty will motivate some nice apps! I've seen a few amazing ideas and projects in the crypto sphere, that were unfortunately lacking some real-use applications, and when you're a very little team, as it's often the case in the Blockchain "industry", you can hardly develop the core code (daemon, pools, mining apps, wallets...) AND some real-use or PoC apps.

That bounty is a great idea to bring some of those PoC applications, and show everyone a prood that uPlexa is a great idea! And the team is really generous with those bounties, why hesitate,

I think eCommerce implementation could be one of the first to come... as there are a few open-source eCommerce platforms, that use flexible plugins systems.

Thanks tybiboune! We have some pretty cool announcements coming out later this month regarding mining other devices. As always, the information will likely be disclosed of in Discord prior to most websites or social media.

As for the eCommerce platform, we're using a platform that two of us had started from scratch in 2015. We had stopped development on the project for a couple years to focus on other things. However, we later realized how we could provide value to others rather than just ourselves. Thus, we decided to integrate the project with this one Wink
tybiboune

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 12:15:24 PM

That is really great to hear!

Actually when I wrote "cm'on Devs", I was more specifically targeting the community's Devs Smiley There are plenty of very talented Devs around, who could bring some more added value to the project. They are the ones we need to attract Smiley

Thanks tybiboune! We have some pretty cool announcements coming out later this month regarding mining other devices. As always, the information will likely be disclosed of in Discord prior to most websites or social media.

As for the eCommerce platform, we're using a platform that two of us had started from scratch in 2015. We had stopped development on the project for a couple years to focus on other things. However, we later realized how we could provide value to others rather than just ourselves. Thus, we decided to integrate the project with this one Wink
uPlexa (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 12:53:28 PM

That is really great to hear!

Actually when I wrote "cm'on Devs", I was more specifically targeting the community's Devs Smiley There are plenty of very talented Devs around, who could bring some more added value to the project. They are the ones we need to attract Smiley

Certainly! We have a few known devs within our community thus far. Our goal is to on board a few other talented developers so we can work on the dozens of other ideas we have that would fit this project rather well. It's an exciting time to be alive.
Korifeetxs

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:05:02 PM

How many devs do you have now, and what do they specialise in? What does the Uplexa team look like?
btw keep up the good work! Wink
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: