Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:33:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will BTC Bull after Christmas?  (Read 22188 times)
cryptorima

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:06:19 PM

Maybe Bitcoin bull run will come before Christmas. But we can't predict it correctly. I'm waiting for bull run since earlier of this year. But I think we need to wait for 2019 to see a bull run.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:00:41 PM

Probably it would take much more time to see some stable and continuous bull run. Just after Christmas, it won't be possible and even if it does it won't a continuous one. The market is going to plunge again. I would love to see some bull run in a stable way, even if it happens quite late.
delphic

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:10:46 PM

Yes, I'm afraid the price will continue to decline.As horrible as it sounds.I am afraid of the maximum decrease to 1000, and even more.I wanted to sell on 6000, but decided to wait and regretted.The price continues to roll down.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
waitforme

Activity: 618

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:18:15 PM

I have noticed that Christmas is coming and the market is still falling, and many are saying that Bitcoin may continue to decline in 2019. But I realised when the Christmas holiday was over, and people came back. With their work, everything will grow again.

oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 07:21:19 PM

I think no can predict exert what is going to happen though every one expects to see a bull run market mean while this is an opportunity to invest for those who have extra cash.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
SventraPapere

Activity: 410

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:49:10 PM

The price goes down and it can not be stopped.I did not have time to sell at a good price,now I just want to quit.We just lost.No bulls can save us now.I don't even recommend selling leftovers.Just leave the whole thing alone.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:59:44 PM

i thing bitcoin is bottom now and price will pump after christmas.bitcoin is down but do not lose your hand bcz weak hand will never gain.
bitcoin forever.

burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:02:21 PM

I believe in it and i am waiting for it. The bull run has started at beginning of 2018 and all of us were very very happy. Today the market situation is quite bad and we are all feeling sad and lost. I deeply wish that 2019 would come with a great bull run and make us happy again. I would like to believe in cryptocurrency market again, if the price keep falling in new year that would be sad for me..
tunapa

Activity: 667

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:05:06 PM

Is there anyone that caN bodly say this is the exact time that bull will occur.  ? People have been predicting bull time and none of it has worked yet.  I think we should all relax and stop being curious about when bull will return.  We all should be confident that it will surely come sooner or later  and it's Essy to know when the time comes.  Note: bull doesn't occur without a reason.  
Timmzzy

Activity: 785
Merit: 34

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:10:37 PM

after all that had happened, December was a decline in the price of BTC which was completely destroyed, and the sockets are now far beyond predictions,
some predictions say BTC will be bull early in December, but in the first week of December BTC has experienced a price decline beyond predictions,
Is the prediction that there will be a bull After Christmas will occur?
or will it fall further down?

No one has a idea on how the market is going to be we just keep fingers crossed over the whole Market movement. Definitely we see predictions of bull runs around December.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jembela

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 08:33:41 PM

Nobody really knows. Let's hope for the best. Grin
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:58:38 PM

I have heard alot before about whale but i dont actually believe that however if crypto rise beyond reasonable doubt very soon then I shall conclude that truly crypto is being manipulated by group of cabres called whale because i do not see any reason that will make crypto to go up especially during this period when alot of bad news about crypto is flying around
ETHAppCoin

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:04:54 PM

I expect a bull run by the end of January, I don't think that Christmas will bring any miracle. The way I see it, is that we will have ups and downs between 3k to 5k until the end of the year and then some mid January may show some steady slow growth but not before that.
mohammedmattar

Activity: 448
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 09:09:24 PM

after all that had happened, December was a decline in the price of BTC which was completely destroyed, and the sockets are now far beyond predictions,
some predictions say BTC will be bull early in December, but in the first week of December BTC has experienced a price decline beyond predictions,

Expectations differ from wishes
We all want prices to rise
Expectations based on information and facts are something else
We hope the start of 2019 is good.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1348

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:11:40 PM

It's all connected with the news. If bakkt gets approved we will have a bull run. Maybe it will be small but it will happen. I'm here for the long game and i'm ready to hold for another 5 years. I thought about it and if the price goes down to something crazy low like $100 again it will be too low for me to sell. I'll prefer to hold it as a reminder.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:16:39 PM

I do not believe that Bitcoin will again be able to rise in price this year. be patient and wait for the rise in price in 2019
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:18:03 PM

That nobody can assure it, the most recommendable thing is that you wait a little to see in which direction the market moves, it is important that you analyze well the past movement, because surely it can be repeated, this has not been the first drop in the history of bitcoin and cryptos in general, but is the most lasting one

hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 2148

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:58:39 PM

No way, people just don't have patience, as this kind of predictions are usually coming from those who were burned on the previous bull run and now can't wait to at least see their investment break even. We still haven't seen the bottom, and after the bottom there's a period of stagnation which can be quite long. The bull run will start in the late 2019 at best, but it can easily be postponed till 2020.
moneyangel

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:21:53 AM

Santa will ride with the bears as this will continue until the end of this year. We can't expect a bull this Christmas with this current market situation. We just happy to return back to $5k by end of this year if the trend can make a rebound.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:38:51 AM

I don't know that Bull will be come after Christmas but it will be came in a few years. We are all waiting here to bull come. Bitcoin has just went so deep. It can't come back easily. It will take some time more.

We cannot predict the bull run because the crypto market is unpredictable most of the times. We have lot of hope for bull to come but we cannot assure it will happen or not.  Just calm and hold the coins for the bull time to come if it comes then you will be the achiever in crypto world.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: