Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:28:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: China is the leader of the blockchain?  (Read 1946 times)
Macinto$h

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:32:02 AM

China is the largest country in terms of the number of people who live in it, so it is not surprising that they are investing so much money in developing solutions related to the blockchain. For them, it is vital. If they do not do this, then their competitors will bypass them.
Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:06:48 PM

China will surely be one of the leading blockchain countries. Anyone who dares to make such a big investment will know what they are doing. This again confirms my feeling that crypto is the future.
andrey755

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:16:22 PM

The Chinese authorities have invested about $6 billion in the development of the blockchain this year. Does this mean that China will become a leader in this area? Will the projects of Chinese companies increase in price or remain at the same level?
China is a leader in many industries, they have been able to learn a lot from them, here you can look up to them. And about whether Chinese projects will rise in price or not, it will depend on their authorities, as they will allow it to be.
juchin

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:20:30 PM

The Chinese authorities have invested about $6 billion in the development of the blockchain this year. Does this mean that China will become a leader in this area? Will the projects of Chinese companies increase in price or remain at the same level?

Yep, China haven't accepted the cryptocurrency but they are leading in developing blockchain technology and I have just read a news that in the next time, maybe Chinese will have a private coin for their country and be controled by goverment

poktur

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:01:22 PM

The Chinese are great, they are trying to take leadership positions everywhere, and they are not afraid to start small!

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:49:43 PM

China is a highly developed country, they have started to give direction to the economy and have become a part of the world. But for crypto coins it's a little hard to say. Our expectation was very high but the projects in China did not succeed Smiley

spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:30:48 PM

As far as I know, China has the largest number of blockchain experts, and there is a much more developed understanding of what cryptocurrency is among ordinary people, I think that is why China is considered the first in the field of cryptocurrency.

cichaescut
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:34:38 PM

China is a great county that invests billions of dollars into the blockchain technology, but on the other hand they are banning almost every ICO that happened during the last several years. But I believe that China would be one of the leaders in this industry.

belcini

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:33:49 AM

Yes, I fully agree with this statement. Today, there is nothing surprising in the fact that China has become a confident leader in the blockchain project market. It really has a huge impact on the overall development of the cryptocurrency market. Today, many investors come from China, have a positive impact on the development of the crypto market.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
Hunnykaushal31

Activity: 92
Merit: 25

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:37:35 AM

There is no leader till now.It is global and at initial stage. So time will decide leader later.
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 05:07:26 AM

blockchain is penetrating in China in large scale blockchain adoption is happening in China many projects are upcoming up in China and even China government is listing blockchain ranking
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 05:09:52 AM

My thoughts on China are that they have such a big goal of becoming giants in the world in any field, such as electronics etc. even the China blockchain wants to be its king.
That's right because that's where the blockchain was first created and used, so it's true that China is the current blockchain leader because there people have big ambitions
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 05:44:27 AM

Yep, China haven't accepted the cryptocurrency but they are leading in developing blockchain technology and I have just read a news that in the next time, maybe Chinese will have a private coin for their country and be controled by goverment
In China, the largest number of patents for the implementation of blockchain technology in practical projects. Therefore, we can consider this country a leader in the application of this technology. I am not surprised by this, because China has always paid great attention to the introduction of advanced technologies, including by copying them in other countries. Therefore, this fact is quite natural.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:07:34 AM

In China, the largest number of patents for the implementation of blockchain technology in practical projects. Therefore, we can consider this country a leader in the application of this technology. I am not surprised by this, because China has always paid great attention to the introduction of advanced technologies, including by copying them in other countries. Therefore, this fact is quite natural.
At the same time, one should not forget about the power of China in the military sector, cyber-defense and in the economic sector too.
rricksu

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:13:06 AM

Well, I can fairly say that no, I don't think china can be the best country to support cryptocurrency and block, since we need the hash power of the entire world to make the cryptourrency a secure platform.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
Coinmyjob

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:20:22 AM

This is no secret to anyone that China in cryptocurrency is the most massive investor and leader in new products. Another thing is that their policy is a little directed not at free distribution, but everything is under control or prohibition, which in principle also has a positive effect.

Maknae09

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:23:26 AM

I guess China is grade now in manufacturing but in terms of technological advancement, well, Japan I can say will have much potential than china but the volume of possible investors from china can be huge.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
chairmanMao

Activity: 456
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:45:09 AM

Blockchains are shared and there are no leaders. When the phenomenon-level application is born, the cryptocurrency market will take off together. The blockchain is the real Internet, which can promote the progress of human civilization informationization.

dabenko

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:24:53 AM

If China decides to invest in block chain, they already understand it is for their benefit, although it will also impact the block chain ecosystem. Notwithstanding, there are also some other countries who are already doing that and this does not in any way make them leaders.
So everyone is operating at a normal level, without placing one over the other.
Pontorez

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:28:18 AM

It must be admitted that today China has become a confident leader in completely different fields of activity. Including leading in terms of industry and the introduction of relevant technologies. Therefore, it is quite logical that China maintains a leading position in the blockchain project market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: