Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:12:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [SOFT CAP!] BuratinoBS - Multi-Mining System for SHA-256 and SCRYPT  (Read 2254 times)
BuratinoBS

Activity: 215
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:34:51 PM

Question You have developed a high-performance liquid-cooled mining system. And what is the energy efficiency of your system? What is the savings?
Hello, energy efficiency is 0,065 J/Gh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BuratinoBS

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:32:36 AM

Mining has become nightmare for many small and medium leveled miners currently. It will not last longer this situation but it has affected large number of miners even bigger didn't escape. A well thought and planned mining system can prevent miners in case of future's bearish cycle of this type.

We have developed a new generation miner that can mine not only on two algorithms, but also uses the core Cortex M4. Which makes it possible to use the miner not only for mining cryptocurrency, but also for other calculations, which will help solve this problem.
BuratinoBS

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:23:56 AM

Do you have a finished product, a prototype or you are still working on it? I checked your one pager, and it seems to beat the state of the art chips with regard to several parameters. The only thing I don't understand is the ICO. Why exactly are you raising money, for manufacturing on large scale or something else?

Good afternoon, we are raising money to start the production of the chip according to our architecture, which is currently the best on the market
BuratinoBS

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 10:41:32 AM

Hi,  guys! 🙋‍♂️We want you to know another good news! ICO Tracker "Found ICO" assessed Buratino BlockChain Solutions with 🔥high rates🔥.

We are glad to get high rates. And we are keep working on our project. Stay tuned to get the latest news!

Check it here ➡️https://foundico.com/ru/ico/buratinobs.html
XCNP

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:30:28 AM

What will be usage of token inside the ecosystem except it will be accepted for payments for various products. I have read one third of the tokens collected via purchasing of products will be burnt that's good. What I get as holders of BUR directly except increase in its value on the exchanges. Speaking straight will there will be profit sharing kind thing or not ?
BuratinoBS

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:03:05 PM

What will be usage of token inside the ecosystem except it will be accepted for payments for various products. I have read one third of the tokens collected via purchasing of products will be burnt that's good. What I get as holders of BUR directly except increase in its value on the exchanges. Speaking straight will there will be profit sharing kind thing or not ?

Good day, yes, for BUR tokens you can buy a miner Papa Carlo and a hardware wallet Trezor Mini, as well as other products of our company in the future. Appropriately, the more products we release and the fewer tokens on the market, the more expensive the token should be.
BuratinoBS

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:19:41 PM

"Buratino Blockchain Solutions + LeadRex!"
Dear friends 🙋🏼‍♀️! We has signed a new cooperation agreement! Read about it now! Come on!

➡️https://link.medium.com/8nR2g4YtKS
BuratinoBS

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:29:12 AM

Dear friends! 🙋‍♂️ We received a lot of requests to reduce the amount of minimal payment!
 So, we did that!💪

🔥Now, the minimal payment is
ONLY $10!🔥

The second round of tokensale is in high gear!
Don't miss this chance, come on!

Hurry up to take part in! 👉 buratino.io
princessjenyz

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 04:08:24 AM

BuratinoBS project seems to be successful since it already reached its softcap. It is also advantage for this project to have a genuine and experienced team. Their KYC already passed in ICOBENCH and that's an additional bonus. Good thing you have already working product for early adopters in the market.
JackJackD

Activity: 122

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:41:02 PM

Good afternoon everyone, doing great tonight? I just read more about your Papa Carlo and interested to know more! How are you different from already existing solutions?
Skitlslover

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:43:59 PM

Good afternoon everyone, doing great tonight? I just read more about your Papa Carlo and interested to know more! How are you different from already existing solutions?

Hey Jack, well, there are many different key benefits in their miner and many features that will be available only in Papa Carlo. For example, they support multicurrency  Wink Have you met it anywhere else?
JackJackD

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:48:17 PM

Hey Jack, well, there are many different key benefits in their miner and many features that will be available only in Papa Carlo. For example, they support multicurrency  Wink Have you met it anywhere else?

Wow, do they? That's impressing. I mean I thought it is impossible.. But anyway that should require a significant amount of energy...
Skitlslover

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:52:07 PM

Wow, do they? That's impressing. I mean I thought it is impossible.. But anyway that should require a significant amount of energy...

It usually does, but Papa Carlo is different for being kinda super efficient! Have you seen the parameters? Energy efficiency rate is only 0,065 J/Gh, it is the lowest on the market! More to this, a standard 12 V voltage and 1,7-1,8 kWt capacity  Wink Do you feel the difference?
JackJackD

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:53:43 PM

It usually does, but Papa Carlo is different for being kinda super efficient! Have you seen the parameters? Energy efficiency rate is only 0,065 J/Gh, it is the lowest on the market! More to this, a standard 12 V voltage and 1,7-1,8 kWt capacity  Wink Do you feel the difference?

Incredible, I cannot even believe that.. Looks like the future has arrived
BuratinoBS

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:14:21 AM

Incredible, I cannot even believe that.. Looks like the future has arrived

Thanks
lkjhg

Activity: 744
Merit: 100

Join On COMBO

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:08:10 AM

BuratinoBS project seems to be successful since it already reached its softcap. It is also advantage for this project to have a genuine and experienced team. Their KYC already passed in ICOBENCH and that's an additional bonus. Good thing you have already working product for early adopters in the market.

Buratino's income is very much, 39 million BUR have been sold, and clearly the softcap has been achieved,
I am feel sorry I cannot join in the Buratino bounty

BuratinoBS

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:05:26 PM

Buratino's income is very much, 39 million BUR have been sold, and clearly the softcap has been achieved,
I am feel sorry I cannot join in the Buratino bounty

We are always glad to see you among our ranks.)))
Dagybeg

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:26:36 PM

I like the name of the project already! Will closely follow you
BuratinoBS

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:53:25 AM

I like the name of the project already! Will closely follow you

Thanks)
_Suzzanne_

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:26:42 PM

Hi mates! Have you reach your softcap?? Congrats to all Buratino Team then  Shocked Shocked

I imagine that one of the main problems is the energy that you need to support the whole system. From my ignorance. Do you use renewable energies?

Thanks!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: