Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:40:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [SOFT CAP!] BuratinoBS - Multi-Mining System for SHA-256 and SCRYPT  (Read 2254 times)
maryjanewatson

Activity: 145
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:59:31 PM

Good morning everyone. I am interested in how has the team come to the idea of developing own miner? Is it about performance? Anyone aware?

Hmm, interesting question btw.  I cannot say for the team, but I believe they wanted to revive mining as the industry, redesigning everything and coming up with the really advanced product. And to make it profitable

Is mining unprofitable now? I mean with other devices, for example

Well, it depends. I mean in some cases mining was unprofitable, as electricity and power cost more thank currencies produced. But with Buratino's Papa Carlo miner, due to its efficiency and characteristics, mining becomes profitable  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AlsilMiron12

Activity: 146

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:02:22 PM

Good morning everyone. I am interested in how has the team come to the idea of developing own miner? Is it about performance? Anyone aware?

Hmm, interesting question btw.  I cannot say for the team, but I believe they wanted to revive mining as the industry, redesigning everything and coming up with the really advanced product. And to make it profitable

Well, it depends. I mean in some cases mining was unprofitable, as electricity and power cost more thank currencies produced. But with Buratino's Papa Carlo miner, due to its efficiency and characteristics, mining becomes profitable  Wink

Sounds good, thank you
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 11:34:03 PM

Hmm, interesting question btw.  I cannot say for the team, but I believe they wanted to revive mining as the industry, redesigning everything and coming up with the really advanced product. And to make it profitable

do they have official stats that can prove that their miner is really profitable? if you are not a holder of BUR tokens, is it possible to purchase the Papa Carlo miner? and where did they get that label? haven't heard such kind of miner before.
miamicrp

Activity: 135

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:35:31 PM

Well, it depends. I mean in some cases mining was unprofitable, as electricity and power cost more thank currencies produced. But with Buratino's Papa Carlo miner, due to its efficiency and characteristics, mining becomes profitable  Wink

do they have official stats that can prove that their miner is really profitable? if you are not a holder of BUR tokens, is it possible to purchase the Papa Carlo miner? and where did they get that label? haven't heard such kind of miner before.

They have all the information available in their White Paper, just proceed to their website and you will find it there Wink A lot of useful information + all the statistics, characteristics and much more
miamicrp

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:37:18 PM

Greetings thread. As far as I understand, due to high performance and workload miners always heat up. And I read of special Papa Carlo liquid cooling system, however I don't fully understand why it is more efficient. I mean there are other types of cooling approaches, let's say, traditional ventilating one or air cooling. Why liquid?
Skitlslover

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:39:12 PM

Greetings thread. As far as I understand, due to high performance and workload miners always heat up. And I read of special Papa Carlo liquid cooling system, however I don't fully understand why it is more efficient. I mean there are other types of cooling approaches, let's say, traditional ventilating one or air cooling. Why liquid?

Great question. Well, liquid cooling is much more advanced as other types are not effective in case of this high productivity Papa Carlo shows. Also, if i am not mistaken, this is about low cost, without requiring frequent maintenance and special requirements for equipment placement. + pretty important things like silence. And their miner is ready to be set up in any room, without special ventilation required  Wink
miamicrp

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:43:52 PM

Great question. Well, liquid cooling is much more advanced as other types are not effective in case of this high productivity Papa Carlo shows. Also, if i am not mistaken, this is about low cost, without requiring frequent maintenance and special requirements for equipment placement. + pretty important things like silence. And their miner is ready to be set up in any room, without special ventilation required  Wink

Sounds good, I love the technological part so far. Thank you very much for your help
Skitlslover

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:46:24 PM

Great question. Well, liquid cooling is much more advanced as other types are not effective in case of this high productivity Papa Carlo shows. Also, if i am not mistaken, this is about low cost, without requiring frequent maintenance and special requirements for equipment placement. + pretty important things like silence. And their miner is ready to be set up in any room, without special ventilation required  Wink

Sounds good, I love the technological part so far. Thank you very much for your help

Always happy to help, have a great day
u_chiha

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:55:31 AM

Great question. Well, liquid cooling is much more advanced as other types are not effective in case of this high productivity Papa Carlo shows. Also, if i am not mistaken, this is about low cost, without requiring frequent maintenance and special requirements for equipment placement. + pretty important things like silence. And their miner is ready to be set up in any room, without special ventilation required  Wink
Is there a prototype for your product? or is it still just a concept and design? to maximize marketing, I think you need to have a prototype of your product, so that what you convey is really well proven
thaliaand

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:08:35 AM

Is there a prototype for your product? or is it still just a concept and design? to maximize marketing, I think you need to have a prototype of your product, so that what you convey is really well proven
If I am not mistaken, they do have the prototype of the miner which was developed by Buratino Blockchain Solutions company.
tonyhawk909

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:57:54 AM

Good morning Buratino community. I wanted to clarify ICO details - what is their Softcap and fundraising goal?
Movikshp

Activity: 183

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:59:38 AM

Good morning Buratino community. I wanted to clarify ICO details - what is their Softcap and fundraising goal?

Hi Tony. Their softcap is $3M and hard is $18M. As from my point of view, this makes sense
tonyhawk909

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 06:02:13 AM

Hi Tony. Their softcap is $3M and hard is $18M. As from my point of view, this makes sense

Yep, sounds pretty honest. And as for the amount of tokens issues - how many are there in total and how many are for sale?
Movikshp

Activity: 183

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 06:05:53 AM

Yep, sounds pretty honest. And as for the amount of tokens issues - how many are there in total and how many are for sale?

There are 250 000 000 BUR issued, 90% from which are for sale  Smiley There is a great token distribution diagram right on the first page of this thread
tonyhawk909

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 06:07:08 AM

There are 250 000 000 BUR issued, 90% from which are for sale  Smiley There is a great token distribution diagram right on the first page of this thread

Perfect, will have a look shortly! Thanks a lot
u_chiha

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 04:31:39 AM

If I am not mistaken, they do have the prototype of the miner which was developed by Buratino Blockchain Solutions company.
that's good, they have a prototype to promote their products, if we can benefit by mining using their products then that will be a special attraction, because nowadays many mining projects die because they don't benefit from mining
Lovecurrency

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:08:11 PM

Hey there everyone. What i really love about Buratino is that they are bringing all their experience and already working product to the market. I mean it seems that the guys are here in IT industry for a long time already, so the solutions they are offering are not something, done in a year or so, but many years of hard work
ferdi252

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:10:20 PM

Hey there everyone. What i really love about Buratino is that they are bringing all their experience and already working product to the market. I mean it seems that the guys are here in IT industry for a long time already, so the solutions they are offering are not something, done in a year or so, but many years of hard work

Hi. Wow, I haven't known that.. Do they have any other products, besides Papa Carlo miner? Because I see it being really advanced, however haven't seen of other products...
Lovecurrency

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:12:28 PM

Hi. Wow, I haven't known that.. Do they have any other products, besides Papa Carlo miner? Because I see it being really advanced, however haven't seen of other products...

Yes, they also successfully sell their wallet, called Trezor Mini. So that's one more point about experience etc + seems that they guys are building a huge technological IT company  Wink
ferdi252

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:13:42 PM

Yes, they also successfully sell their wallet, called Trezor Mini. So that's one more point about experience etc + seems that they guys are building a huge technological IT company  Wink

Amazing, you excited me even more! Thank you very much for your assistance, happy to see that friendly community in here Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: