Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:34:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 [389] 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or gold?  (Read 984418 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 08:01:53 AM

I go gold all in.Yeah bitcoins is a good storage of wealth but bitcoin may fall too,its risky to put all wealth on bitcoins because anytime it may be beaten up by any cryptocurrency around now or currency on future

If you are thinking about bitcoins fall, the only fall that is possible to happen and is coming to my mind is a short fall in the price. I find bitcoin as stable as gold and for me this is much better investment for me and it suites me. I want to have gold soon after selling some of my bitcoin.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 08:56:29 AM

I go gold all in.Yeah bitcoins is a good storage of wealth but bitcoin may fall too,its risky to put all wealth on bitcoins because anytime it may be beaten up by any cryptocurrency around now or currency on future

I think gold is the good storage of wealth. we all know that the value of gold is now stable and cant be moved depends on the demand on the market. but bitcoin is just in its early stage where you could store certain amount of money and can gain profit in a matter of time.

Even gold prices are moves up and down due to its demand and supply but its prices always move very slow and study. But bitcoins prices are more fluctuating because it is not controlled or regulated by any government bodies. I choose to invest in both of them but more in gold and small amounts in bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 09:03:35 AM

for current situation we should select gold for next 10 year, because we dont know when government will BAN cryptocurrencies or Bitcoin and gold is not going to ban for use so i would prefer gold for now will think after 10 year about bitcoin  Grin
Picking gold is not a bad choice actually because its a good investment especially for long term you just have to wait for the right time because the value of it is increasing just like bitcoin, however for now i will choose btc because i can see that the price is really good and this is rare chance to invest.
For the long term I think picking gold is a good choice. Because gold investment will definitely be very safe. But I think for long term bitcoin also has good potential. Make sure you consider it.
The more development on bitcoin will bring another potential for bitcoin become a long term investment. Such as the increase of blocksize will make more adoption for bitcoin itself. I mean all of the attention gets centralized on bitcoin. Gold is good as a stable investment.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
fujyo86

Activity: 253
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 09:42:05 AM

I chose bitcoin, because with only 10 dollars I can already have bitcoin. While in gold it cann't be. Investment in gold must be in large quantities to generate profits also large.
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 10:48:21 AM

If you had to convert all your wealth to either Bitcoin or gold and keep it there for 10 years, which would you choose? Keep in mind the fact that Bitcoin has only been around for 5 years, and could be fundamentally different in any number of ways in 10 years.
I would choose bitcoin since its price is steadily increasing.Bitcoin is slowly getting attention of gold investors and many have started investing in bitcoin,the digital gold.Bitcoin is predicted to move in bullish trend through out this year and i hope it would continue in the following years also.

Chachacoin17

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 02:43:39 PM

Bitcoin because it is stable unlike gold. Bitcoin can increase more than the price unless gold we dont know the price maybe down or higher, it depends only if the demand will rise or not. Well there is certain situations that both of them are similar in terms of price unpredictable to guess and in reality btc has the most advantages today if price is the reference point.
NeilLostBitCoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 303

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2017, 04:13:08 PM

I chose bitcoin, because with only 10 dollars I can already have bitcoin. While in gold it cann't be. Investment in gold must be in large quantities to generate profits also large.

if you want to gain profit bitcoin is for you. As we all know that bitcoin is just in its early stage, this year will be the year for cryptocurrency lets watch out for the outbreak when china finally embraces bitcoin. while if you want to just store your money gold must be good for you. gold's value is stable and can be reliable to have youre money stored.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 04:42:46 PM

for current situation we should select gold for next 10 year, because we dont know when government will BAN cryptocurrencies or Bitcoin and gold is not going to ban for use so i would prefer gold for now will think after 10 year about bitcoin  Grin
Picking gold is not a bad choice actually because its a good investment especially for long term you just have to wait for the right time because the value of it is increasing just like bitcoin, however for now i will choose btc because i can see that the price is really good and this is rare chance to invest.
For the long term I think picking gold is a good choice. Because gold investment will definitely be very safe. But I think for long term bitcoin also has good potential. Make sure you consider it.
You could prefer gold to be the best investment, if you are not interested to face risks as well expect a sustained earning. The reason is that one who doesn't have the better understanding easily ignore bitcoin and invest into gold. Same time who invest into bitcoin earns the profit in a day if lucky.
minizi99

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 05:12:06 PM

I think that while bitcoin is so rapidly going up, no one will choose gold. All will prefer to use and invtstirovat in bitcoin. But gold is stability that bitcoin does not have
youdacapt

Activity: 1834
Merit: 295

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2017, 09:37:44 PM

if you want to gain profit bitcoin is for you. As we all know that bitcoin is just in its early stage, this year will be the year for cryptocurrency lets watch out for the outbreak when china finally embraces bitcoin. while if you want to just store your money gold must be good for you. gold's value is stable and can be reliable to have youre money stored.

At the moment I am very surprised by "wannacry" malware news endemic all over the world, they are impressed are players in cryptocurrency and create terror for all of us. In this case I think again to assess gold better in terms of security because it can be stored in bank and we only need to hold a legitimate ownership note.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 09:46:51 PM

At the moment I am very surprised by "wannacry" malware news endemic all over the world, they are impressed are players in cryptocurrency and create terror for all of us. In this case I think again to assess gold better in terms of security because it can be stored in bank and we only need to hold a legitimate ownership note.
If you store your gold in a bank, and get whatever document stating that you have x amount of gold, you don't actually own the gold. What you own is a worthless document in case the bank goes down.

Bitcoin is basically gold ~ whether you store $1 worth of Bitcoin, or $1 billion worth of Bitcoin, you'll just need your private key(s) to gain access to your coins at any time.

If you store your private key(s) offline in a safe place, you have the best possible security that comes at no cost, and you at all times have full ownership of your coins. No need to trust a third party for that. Wink

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 05:53:40 AM

If you store your gold in a bank, and get whatever document stating that you have x amount of gold, you don't actually own the gold. What you own is a worthless document in case the bank goes down.

Bitcoin is basically gold ~ whether you store $1 worth of Bitcoin, or $1 billion worth of Bitcoin, you'll just need your private key(s) to gain access to your coins at any time.

If you store your private key(s) offline in a safe place, you have the best possible security that comes at no cost, and you at all times have full ownership of your coins. No need to trust a third party for that. Wink

You are explaining about bitcoin and gold very well. I also vote for bitcoin, and personally i think bitcoin is a same like gold or diamond.
Because now bitcoin price too high than its mean it is too expensive like gold and diamond.
But same like you, who hold the bitcoin when it came, its price was only $1 than they will be rich now because of bitcoin not from gold. So why not we prefer the bitcoin than gold.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 01:14:04 PM

If you think about the acceptability and availability then I would prefer gold to Bitcoin, I don't think that Bitcoin hasn't any credibility and availability in current situation but it needs more way to go and more spread out over the world. Many a countries still doesn't allow Bitcoin but hopefully within very soon Bitcoin will be a popular media of exchange.
MarconyGL

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

https://saturn.black

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 01:19:04 PM

If you think about the acceptability and availability then I would prefer gold to Bitcoin, I don't think that Bitcoin hasn't any credibility and availability in current situation but it needs more way to go and more spread out over the world. Many a countries still doesn't allow Bitcoin but hopefully within very soon Bitcoin will be a popular media of exchange.

Yes, gold is now more popular and reliable. Bitcoin still needs to develop a lot to reach this level.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
futureofbitcoin

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 01:40:58 PM

Bitcoin cannot be used at physical places at a moment as the usage and acceptance of bitcoin is limited but its an good form of investment and I am pretty sure that it can give you better and higher returns then gold in long term as no one knows how higher the price of bitcoin can go in future.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 02:05:31 PM

Yes, gold is now more popular and reliable. Bitcoin still needs to develop a lot to reach this level.
That's right. To make everyone around the world be able to use bitcoin at once time, And bitcoin should need more improvement such as the on-chain development and off-chain development.
SegWit, LN is good example for the bitcoin improvement.
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 02:30:13 PM

You're are in a sense that Bitcoin is not available and acceptable legally everywhere but then whats the use of Gold even if it is available and acceptable everywhere which it can give as much profit as bitcoins can give. Bitcoin is for newer generation who are active and wanna take quick benefits of this digital currency while gold is for the Old people who are not much active and satisfied with the slow outcome of profits by gold.
VadikZimnyayaRezina

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 04:27:29 PM

You're are in a sense that Bitcoin is not available and acceptable legally everywhere but then whats the use of Gold even if it is available and acceptable everywhere which it can give as much profit as bitcoins can give. Bitcoin is for newer generation who are active and wanna take quick benefits of this digital currency while gold is for the Old people who are not much active and satisfied with the slow outcome of profits by gold.

I disagree with you. And the elderly and young people alike want to get rich fast. And I've seen many investors in the age who enjoy bitcoin. It does not depend on age.
It all depends on how much bitcoin is popular among people

fujyo86

Activity: 253

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 04:37:32 PM

You are explaining about bitcoin and gold very well. I also vote for bitcoin, and personally i think bitcoin is a same like gold or diamond.
Because now bitcoin price too high than its mean it is too expensive like gold and diamond.
But same like you, who hold the bitcoin when it came, its price was only $1 than they will be rich now because of bitcoin not from gold. So why not we prefer the bitcoin than gold.

True, malware news "wannacry" has become a terror for kriptocoin users. I'm sure, it's soon gone. In fact the malware news will popularize crypto more broadly. Well, save the best gold is at home not in the bank. Because i think, precious gold is a physical form, not a note ownership.
vs2014

Activity: 588

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 04:54:52 PM

Bitcoin for short term and gold for the long term as both of them are the best form of an investments gold has already proven its potential and even bitcoin is moving in a positive direction so both of them seems to be an best place for making an investments.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████            ██████
 █████            █████
  █████          █████
   █████        █████
 ████████      ████████
  ████████    ████████
      █████  █████ 
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
        ████████   
         ██████     
          ████     
           ██         
AVE.COM | BRANDNEW CRYPTO
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.. CASINO & BETTING PLATFORM
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
🏆🎁
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Pages: « 1 ... 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 [389] 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: