Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:23:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 [555] 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or gold?  (Read 984419 times)
Coleth

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:42:41 AM

I will be weighing it by which is easier to acquire? Bitcoin or Gold? Not all people can acquire gold anytime anywhere but Bitcoin can be acquired by anyone who has money and each amount of money we have has specific amount of Bitcoin may it be satoshi. So bitcoin is acquirable while gold can only be acquired by those who have lots of money in the bank. Meaning if you have gold, you are considered rich financially. So i would settle with both. Having gold is a great investment and having Bitcoin is an investment still but can be use anytime. Having both are blessings.
Nexjr14

Activity: 216

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:38:46 AM

If you had to convert all your wealth to either Bitcoin or gold and keep it there for 10 years, which would you choose? Keep in mind the fact that Bitcoin has only been around for 5 years, and could be fundamentally different in any number of ways in 10 years.
Gold has been in the past, and bitcoin its existence is still a few years. But, if we compare in terms of price will be better bitcoin And then both have a stable price. Now I prefer bitcoin in long-term investment needs.
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:45:20 AM

Bitcoin and gold have their respective advantages and advantages we can not compare only ourselves that can judge better gold or bitcoin. Each person's opinions differ and it's free to choose what

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:53:07 AM

Bitcoin is better than GOLD because Gold is so slow to up and Bitcoin is so fast pumping but fast dumping to but I prefer Bitcoin and hold it for like 5mos or more not like GOLD you need to wait 1-10years to gain many profits.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:38:45 AM

If I will make investment, I will choose bitcoin than gold. The value of the gold is only stable but the value of the bitcoin is continuing to increase. I can earn more money if I will choose bitcoin investment than gold.
D1n4R

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Honesty is the best policy

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:41:13 AM

to secure the money we have gold is the right choice but if for investments that increase the value of money then better choose bitcoin
andylowe

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:26:38 AM

Bitcoin and gold have their respective advantages and advantages we can not compare only ourselves that can judge better gold or bitcoin. Each person's opinions differ and it's free to choose what
Bitcoin and gold are the same because both of it helps many people through living. But bitcoin, as we can see and know, it has a high price that really can attract many people to use it than gold because gold price is still the same eventhough years already passed by but gold price still it be. If I will choose just one of this, I will choose bitcoin because it is my source for me to get money and help my family. It also support my studies and help me to be more independent in years passed by.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:31:57 AM

Bitcoin and gold are the same because both of it helps many people through living. But bitcoin, as we can see and know, it has a high price that really can attract many people to use it than gold because gold price is still the same eventhough years already passed by but gold price still it be. If I will choose just one of this, I will choose bitcoin because it is my source for me to get money and help my family. It also support my studies and help me to be more independent in years passed by.

good for you that bitcoin helps you into your studies and other financial needs . Bitcoin trully deserves to win this battle because bitcoin is like the saviour of all poor people especially to those who dont have a job because with the help of bitcoin  ,they can now have an instant carrer online  in order for them to earn extra income in their spare time.  gold cannot possibly do this because gold is verry rare to find and it is also hard to mine a gold.
Dannaey

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:41:13 AM

Gold is precious minerals because it is a natural resource that when destroyed, it's gone forever. Just like Bitcoin. So if I were to ask which one, I will choose both. Both are a good investment to have because they both have a limited supply and can be mine. One is mined manually, the other is mined in a digital way. 5 - 10 years from now, these two resources will cost more than what it cost right now.

Printable

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:08:20 PM

As a newbie, I would prefer 90% gold and 10% bitcoin Smiley Smiley Smiley
It is not good to make that much investment in gold because gold is not safe investment at this moment. It needs a lot of space to hold a lot of gold at the same time and other things you will not be mentally satisfied with the safety of your investment with gold, but in case of bitcoin you will be able to safe wallet that no one can use except you! Until you share your password with third person, so I am in favor of bitcoin, it is increasing so you profit will be high and can be use anytime without facing any problem, it can be hold In your wallet, reliable to carry with you all the time, so having bitcoin is an honored for me and I will make my 100% investment in bitcoin without thinking even twice.
sam53

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:43:51 PM

good for you that bitcoin helps you into your studies and other financial needs . Bitcoin trully deserves to win this battle because bitcoin is like the saviour of all poor people especially to those who dont have a job because with the help of bitcoin  ,they can now have an instant carrer online  in order for them to earn extra income in their spare time.  gold cannot possibly do this because gold is verry rare to find and it is also hard to mine a gold.
Actually Bitcoin doesn't help anyone to get rich and have a job to working. As long as you have invested into bitcoin at low price, you will have benefit from Bitcoin. You should thanks to those who bought Bitcoin at high price, because they helped the price of Bitcoin increased and the ecosystem of cryptocurrency grow too.
Lenzie

Activity: 658
Merit: 254

For campaign management, please pm me.

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:28:58 PM

Here is the great difference.
You can get or earn bitcoin around the internet world while you can never earn a gold unless it is bought or mined or given to you.

The common factor of this two commodity is that, the price are both increasing but bitcoin is more volatile than gold. With its pricing fluctuating in just an hour. They are both "mined", though in a far different way.

Bitcoin is more practical than gold. Less hassle in transaction when you are going to exchange it into fiat. Convenient, and has a lot of use than gold does.

Holding the gold and holding Bitcoin aren't the same topic.
Investing in gold is a conservative strategy and investing in Bitcoin is risky by profitable.
Therefore, I will invest  Bitcoin in short term but convert it into gold for long term.

A conservative strategy indeed, but bitcoin is not for short term. We can't deny the fact that we can never compare two different things. They've got big difference but bitcoin is also for a long term investment. Imagine you have bought a bitcoin way back 2001 and wait until 2018? That is a long term waiting.

Bitcoin Mixer
▬▬ www.Go-Overt.com ▬▬
.............CLEARNET..........TORNET............
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀░░░░██████▄
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄█▀░░░░░░█████████
▀████████▌▐░░░░░░░████████▀
▀████████▄██▄░░████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀