Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:57:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 [566] 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or gold?  (Read 984414 times)
sopromat

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:39:43 PM

Both. I would have to take both. Investment really has its own risk so it is better to diversify your money. Paper assets, Gold, crypto assets, real estates, etc. That is where you can put your money to invest. Do not focus on only one type of asset.
brengoskandel

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:10:42 AM

The problem with Gold, as real as it is, is that most people would rather carry around slips of paper that represent gold promises, than the actual gold itself. There's also significant risk in securing/hiding it if you amase any reasonsable amount.
Morning honor

Activity: 216
Merit: 17

Xircus

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:30:16 AM

If you had to convert all your wealth to either Bitcoin or gold and keep it there for 10 years, which would you choose? Keep in mind the fact that Bitcoin has only been around for 5 years, and could be fundamentally different in any number of ways in 10 years.
Gold because as time goes by, the value of gold increases. Gold is more secure than bitcoin. But in gold, transactions are more difficult compared to bitcoin.

sutejo

Activity: 216

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:40:33 AM

I think that benz bitcoin is no better than gold, gold is not better than bitcoin but both are better than paper money of course. Bitcoin is superior to its transaction system but there is no "real value" like gold, in extreme conditions (natural disasters, war etc.)
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:21:09 PM

It is collecting gold more difficult because we have to raise money first and then bought gold, while bitcoin lita just have to wait and wouldn’t eat a lot of places to collect bitcoin, but the gold more easily in received by the people in compare with bitcoin because people would think that the gold easier to in the sale.
If they will let me choose just one of this. Then I will choose bitcoin than gold. Bitcoin is too popular right now and more useful to everyone than gold. It is too famous and helpful to everybody and want everybody to learn new things. Yes, I admit that sometimes I am disappointed of bitcoin price because sometimes it drops that long but I keep on believing bitcoin because I know that bitcoin really want us to learn on having patience and not afraid of taking risk. I know that bitcoin price right now starts on increasing day by day while gold's price will remain on its normal price.
mogenesis

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:33:35 PM

The traditional move would be to hedge against stock volatility with gold. This has proven an effective method in the past, but a new alternative is challenging the old-school safe-haven. Bitcoin is a flashy new asset with all the properties of a currency, but with some unique features that make it a viable haven. These differentiators, along with a vocal and loyal backing, have led Bitcoin to become an alternative means to reduce exposure to stocks safely.
adi33

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

RealistaToken.com

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:33:44 PM

If you had to convert all your wealth to either Bitcoin or gold and keep it there for 10 years, which would you choose? Keep in mind the fact that Bitcoin has only been around for 5 years, and could be fundamentally different in any number of ways in 10 years.
Gold because as time goes by, the value of gold increases. Gold is more secure than bitcoin. But in gold, transactions are more difficult compared to bitcoin.
In a presentation the annual increment of bitcoin is indeed crazier. but also a great risk. indeed gold is suitable for investment but in terms of gold profits is not too big and we each year also face inflation

███████████████████▀▀██████████████████
████████████████▀▀    ▀▀███████████████
████████████▀▀            ▀▀███████████
████████▀▀                    ▀▀███████
████▀▀           ▄▄██▄            ▀▀███
██           ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄█▄▄           █
████     ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄██
█████  ████▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄▄█████
█████  ███  ▄███▀▀          ▄▄█████████
█████  ███  ███         ▄▄████▀▀  █████
█████  ███  ███     ▄▄███████     █████
█████  ███  ███    ██████████     █████
█████  ███  ███ █▄▄  ▀▀██████     █████
█████  ███  ███ ▀▀███▄▄  ▀▀██     █████
█████  ███  ████▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄       █████
█████  ▀██  ████████▄▄  ▀▀███     █████
█████▄▄  ▀  ████████████▄▄  ▀     █████
█████████▄▄ ████████████████▄▄    █████
███████████████████████████████████████
REALISTA
Bitcoin2009

Activity: 1050

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:58:58 PM

In investing and dividing our money must be wise, as we know that bitcoin prices continue to rise and very promising even though it is currently stagnant, while gold is a traditional investment for millions of years so it is acceptable to all humans.
ygapophysis

Activity: 10
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:01:16 PM

Gold is a Precious Metal used by mankind as a medium of exchange for millennia. It is also useful in technology and manufacturing, and is appreciated for its beauty in the form of jewelry, art and keepsakes. Physical Gold is widely regarded as a sound long-term investment and a hedge against market volatility.
Bitcoin, on the other hand, is a coded, crowdsourced currency that did not exist until 2009.
Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:18:26 PM

Yes, gold is better than cryptocurrency in the sense that it is use by all the people around the globe. No one use bitcoin solely without using fiat at the same time. But cryptocurrency is more valuable because we can gain more profit when investing them. Holding a coin gains  more than saving fiat in the bank.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
Niranana

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:07:33 PM

If I would have to choose between bitcoin or gold, then I would choose bitcoin. We are gathered here because of bitcoin, right?  Cheesy
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 02:09:07 PM

If i convert all my wealth into gold or bitcoin, I will choose the bitcoin because I believe that in bitcoin there's a lot of profit that can get. Bitcoin really helps to provide the things that is necessary in our life. Also the bitcoin has unique features that less hassle for us to have the money. Also the price of it always change which can help especially when it is increasing.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:09:54 PM

Both of them because both of them is to important to people becauase gold and bitcoin is to very important because it can help to our family so thay we should chooss them both of them.
fat buddah

Activity: 331
Merit: 102

Get Ready to Make money.

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:05:00 PM

I surely trust to bitcoin and i trust in gold too but if chose from this two i will chose only one of that i would except any soft of growth upon that. iam still think about both of that and about bitcoin and about gold .

fat buddah

Activity: 331
Merit: 102

Get Ready to Make money.

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:06:33 PM

What i do if price falling ? Usually most specially coins are very low , i will buy alot of coins when it will hit much more lower price and my total amout of that will be divided , result will be lower losses.

geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:56:32 PM

If i convert all my wealth into gold or bitcoin, I will choose the bitcoin because I believe that in bitcoin there's a lot of profit that can get. Bitcoin really helps to provide the things that is necessary in our life. Also the bitcoin has unique features that less hassle for us to have the money. Also the price of it always change which can help especially when it is increasing.
Gold has not been as great as in the past when the government took control and made the price of gold less volatile, want to earn big profits, we will need to invest a lot of money, and this is a very difficult condition for many people. While gold makes people depressed, the appearance of bitcoin becomes a great investment phenomenon, Bitcoin provides a huge profit in the short term when people invest a reasonable amount of capital because the market is not controlled by the government, the value of bitcoin is very easy to pump

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
TN0904950

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:45:59 PM

Both

I choose both because it has the potential to provide benefits to me
Rakesh_alejandro

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:51:03 PM

Both

I choose gold because it is more real
Sate Jamu

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:57:34 PM

Yes, bitcoin is more succinct than money or gold, we will be confused if we have $ 1 billion, but if we keep it in bitcoin then everything becomes safe and no need to be afraid of hack like bank account.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████
 ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████
████[        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████[     ▄█████████████      ██████████▄
████[    ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀██████
████[   ]████                         █████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄._       ]████
████[     ▀████████████████████▄      ]████
████[        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄     ]████
████[                       ]████     ]████
████[                       ▄████     ]████
████[     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀     ]████
████[    ██████████████████████▀      ]████
████[     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'        ]████
█████                                 █████
 ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
 Y██████████████████████████████████████▀
  `"▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

S E S S I A

NEW GENERATION
SOCIAL NETWORK

█████████ █▄
█████████ ███▄
█████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████

GET APP

Get cashbacks from your
purchases and kickbacks
from your friends purchases
▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████

███▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
███████████████████
████████████████▀
████████████▀
█████████▀
█████▀▀
███
GET IN ON
Google Play
██████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████

,d██
        d███
  _o▄▄▄.███b▄▄▄▄▄
,▄██████▄ ▄███████
▄███████████████
███████████████
████████████████
▀█████████████████
 █████████████████
  ███████████████▀
   ▀████▀  ▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:21:10 PM

I will invest my money in gold for long term because as gold is widely used all over world but in case of Bitcoin there are some countries who banned it and even there is no surety that after 10 years Bitcoin again will be most popular currency exchange and survive the market

Pages: « 1 ... 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 [566] 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: