Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:27:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 [572] 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or gold?  (Read 984412 times)
tdtduy

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:18:35 PM

You have income, you will save cash or accumulate through the gold you buy periodically. But it's just a savings account, not a surplus value. Why not, both save and bring a positive opportunity to better. Choose wisely, Bitcoin is very special.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Via-

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:29:39 PM

I think it's better to choose the coins because when you start with a small coin and you've grown it will be gold as well but to others they prefer the easy way to get rich. it's a good thing to do before you're feeling better in life that when the little thing starts you've got that achiever.
Komaci

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:58:45 PM

I want do both, but I prefer to hold gold cause gold have stable price and high up slowly.
pthnmj

Activity: 683
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:04:37 PM

I would choose gold. Gold is the ultimate safe haven investment, and it can also be considered as insurance against economic disaster. It keeps pace with inflation and preserves our purchasing power. Because of this, it appears to go up in value over time. Whereas the volatility of bitcoin makes it a very risky investment.
princess.tyche

Activity: 110
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:48:04 PM

I'll take both. I'll split my money into two, one for gold and one for Bitcoin. You just have to have investment everywhere. So that when one option is down you still got your back up.
MrRiuss

Activity: 317
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:53:21 PM

i will choose both, gold is the stable one, bitcoin is like a roller coaster  Grin
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:28:22 PM

If you had to convert all your wealth to either Bitcoin or gold and keep it there for 10 years, which would you choose? Keep in mind the fact that Bitcoin has only been around for 5 years, and could be fundamentally different in any number of ways in 10 years.

both, gold has physical and  for long therm invesment, bitcoin for short therm.
It is not just about long term and short term you also need to look into many other facts. Gold is stable and you can get profit after 10 years but you are not sure about Bitcoin right? You would be able to get huge profit within 10 years and would not hold yourself in selling the Bitcoins in order to get that much profit, before the completion of 10 years. Gold has not that much advantage. What if it is stable?
doch

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:29:30 AM

If you had to convert all your wealth to either Bitcoin or gold and keep it there for 10 years, which would you choose? Keep in mind the fact that Bitcoin has only been around for 5 years, and could be fundamentally different in any number of ways in 10 years.

for long term investing i like gold, in short time i choose bitcoin
But i think that bitcoin is also too good for long term investment, in short term investment and trading there are more chances that we can lose our money, but in long term investment, the chances of losing money decreasing, therefore i think that long term bitcoin investment can be more profitable, in fact gold has a very stable price and even after long long time we can expect a very little change in its price therefore we cannot expect a good profit from it, while in long term bitcoin price will hopefully increase too much and will surely give us a good profit.
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:55:18 AM
Merited by andika2018 (1)

I am prefer choosing both. Gold is good investment and have more stable price with regular growth. Bitcoin is like future digital currency and have potential as good investment for long term holding.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:19:19 AM

if you choose two gold or bitcoin? you choose what's more important for you, choose what's right, choose what you can do, choose what you can do to everyone, and more to choose if you're not harmed, choose what's right, and choose if what is the better.
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:30:16 AM

Is it relevant if gold and bitcoin are equated? because we know that they are very different. in terms of investment is also very different because bitcoin is more risk than gold. and regulation or the other also bitcoin still lose. so they are very different

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Sate Jamu

Activity: 431

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:58:44 AM

Gold and bitcoin are two types of good investment, we do not need to just choose one, choose both better and profitable, with bitcoin we can get big profit and in a short time, whereas with gold then we can profit for long term because gold is an acceptable investment worldwide.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████
 ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████
████[        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████[     ▄█████████████      ██████████▄
████[    ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀██████
████[   ]████                         █████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄._       ]████
████[     ▀████████████████████▄      ]████
████[        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄     ]████
████[                       ]████     ]████
████[                       ▄████     ]████
████[     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀     ]████
████[    ██████████████████████▀      ]████
████[     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'        ]████
█████                                 █████
 ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
 Y██████████████████████████████████████▀
  `"▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

S E S S I A

NEW GENERATION
SOCIAL NETWORK

█████████ █▄
█████████ ███▄
█████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████

GET APP

Get cashbacks from your
purchases and kickbacks
from your friends purchases
▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████

███▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
███████████████████
████████████████▀
████████████▀
█████████▀
█████▀▀
███
GET IN ON
Google Play
██████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████

,d██
        d███
  _o▄▄▄.███b▄▄▄▄▄
,▄██████▄ ▄███████
▄███████████████
███████████████
████████████████
▀█████████████████
 █████████████████
  ███████████████▀
   ▀████▀  ▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:42:56 AM

if you choose two gold or bitcoin? you choose what's more important for you, choose what's right, choose what you can do, choose what you can do to everyone, and more to choose if you're not harmed, choose what's right, and choose if what is the better.
True, in our life it is impossible to divide for the same portion, and I think bitcoin is better and profitable than gold, we can get profit hundreds of percent in a short time and I think gold is only suitable for us keep in a long time and never expect for big profits.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:55:01 AM

True, in our life it is impossible to divide for the same portion, and I think bitcoin is better and profitable than gold, we can get profit hundreds of percent in a short time and I think gold is only suitable for us keep in a long time and never expect for big profits.

Both bitcoin and gold are good assets. But I would prefer bitcoin rather than gold. Because bitcoin will give more profit than gold. Gold is good for long term investment. At the same time bitcoin is suit for both long term and short term investment. Bitcoin prices have so many fluctuations right now,  but it doesn't matter. Because these are common in cryptoworld. But in future bitcoin will be the more profit and gives more benefits than gold.
TYPEcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:39:49 AM

I consider gold to be more reliable, anyway. You see, if I was to put all my capital into one, for instance, for a decade, it would be gold. I don’t like the idea of taking such a risk, it’s gold that is more likely to preserve the majority of my wealth during the decade.
intingko

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:47:06 AM

For me i prefer to choose bitcoin because this challenge me to due to the unique nature of virtual currencies, there are some inherent advantages to transacting through Bitcoin that users of other currencies do not get. Digital currencies are a relatively new and untested medium of exchange, and users should be careful to weigh their benefit you are probably wondering what the overall advantages and disadvantages of Bitcoin are. There are quite a few advantages that make Bitcoin a one of a kind digital currency that has no likeness. Of course, because nothing is perfect, Bitcoin does have its flaws.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:50:36 AM

It depends on what you want and how you feel about your investments and the money you put in it really. If you want a relatively safe bet, (if that even exists in investing) then you are better off sticking with gold as the prices are much more stable although it does offer a lower ROI than bitcoin would but if you can stomach the market and hope to make a lot of money, then bitcoin is your best bet.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
ElitistCA

Activity: 477

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:57:07 AM

It depends on what you want and how you feel about your investments and the money you put in it really. If you want a relatively safe bet, (if that even exists in investing) then you are better off sticking with gold as the prices are much more stable although it does offer a lower ROI than bitcoin would but if you can stomach the market and hope to make a lot of money, then bitcoin is your best bet.
Gold investment can't use small amount to get good profit. As far as I know, from my brother, he said a gold trader needs to has $50,000 for good profit every month. Of course, that amount isn't useful for those who are the poor want to change life from financial markets. But Bitcoin and cryptocurrency can help them do that with small money to investment and high ROI. However, as you said, high ROI = high risk. Nothing is free, you have to paid something first before get profit.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:00:35 AM

It is a hard choise to make but i think a good option would be golden bitcoin. I think bitcoin is bether then gold.
Mia-

Activity: 120

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:23:40 PM

It depends on the size of your investment and the risk to the capital money you are ready to take,Gold is a stable investment and is more a form of saving money than investment, The price sometimes has large movements but mostly stable and keeps your capital safe.Bitcoin is a new, revolutionary idea and is a risky investment, The market is so volatile that you can't guess the price even after a day.
Pages: « 1 ... 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 [572] 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: