Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:23:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 [576] 577 578 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or gold?  (Read 984414 times)
DigitalFox

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:27:33 PM

Why having to choose? Diversification is the key, so I keep both and something else on top of these two.
If you only choose one? What would be your choice? This is the case that you do not have the money to invest both bitcoin and gold at the same time.

We do not live in imaginary world and always have choices and options. Choose only one or what, I get shot or something? Be real Smiley

pinggoki

Activity: 1484
Merit: 415

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:45:28 PM

If you had to convert all your wealth to either Bitcoin or gold and keep it there for 10 years, which would you choose? Keep in mind the fact that Bitcoin has only been around for 5 years, and could be fundamentally different in any number of ways in 10 years.

To be honest I think i rather choose the bitcoin than to gold , remember last year bitcoin surpassed the price of gold and shock the world because the unexpected price. And one of the factors why i stayed in bitcoin because bitcoin volatility price which it can increase or decrease but still , im very optimistic and looking forward. Well maybe in years I guess the bitcoin will totally increase , but we can't say so I just wait and ride the flow.
Same as you I would rather to choose bitcoin over gold because as we can see as the time passing by bitcoin goes up into enormous value due to its high volatility rate. Besides in my opinion, choosing bitcoin has more opportunity awaits from you but not now because it is having a bad image because of scammers.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:52:25 PM

Today I will choose gold instead of BTC. I do not dare to hold them high, the prices are falling. I think the BTC will not be able to increase anymore, gold prices are stable now they are a measure for the whole world economy.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
B4rk4d4

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:34:09 PM

If you had to convert all your wealth to either Bitcoin or gold and keep it there for 10 years, which would you choose? Keep in mind the fact that Bitcoin has only been around for 5 years, and could be fundamentally different in any number of ways in 10 years.
I rather choose both of them because in bitcoin we know that bitcoins price isn't stable anytime it will fall or rise up if it falls we just have to wait until it rise again meanwhile in gold, golds price is very stable anytime you can sell your gold at the same price as it is always. So I rather to choose both of them.
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:40:04 PM

You will see that bitcoin is better in future cause people will understand that they are able to buy some stuff with it and thanks to that prices will go up.
DigitalFox

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:47:07 PM

You will see that bitcoin is better in future cause people will understand that they are able to buy some stuff with it and thanks to that prices will go up.

Why is it so? People already know gold value as an investment tool, it will take ages untill crypto will be able to be compared with gold, if that's possible at all.

Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:46:54 PM

I think it's going to be tough whenever bitcoins beat gold, this is because gold is a commodity that looks tried and unaffected by any negative issues, while bitcoin is a lucrative investment in the short term.
semuthijau

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:43:36 PM

Gold is safety investment , if want safety investment shoulbe choose gold. But want high risk investment choose bitcoin. Because i like with high risk and high return investment i choose bitcoin  Grin
sgrcn36

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:25:11 PM

Kısa vadede altın karlı yatırım gözüksede uzun vadede bitcoin daha çok kazandıran bir yatırım aracıdır.altının yükselişi belli sınır içinde olur ama bitcoindeki yükselişin sınırı yok.
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 05:26:59 PM

Gold is safety investment , if want safety investment shoulbe choose gold. But want high risk investment choose bitcoin. Because i like with high risk and high return investment i choose bitcoin  Grin
In term of value gold is more less profitable than bitcoin because gold price is increasing slowly if you compare it into bitcoin, Bitcoin price is known for its volatility that make you a profit more than you can get from gold. The same way you can lose it as fast as you lose value of a gold. It is just depend on the availability of the investment.
yanimkurniawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:58:35 PM

I think Gold for me is also a good investment, but only for gem jewelry only or to save money. likewise the price of gold will fall from the purchase price.
while bitcoin will continue to increase over time, so we prefer to store bitcoin rather than gold.
Merugu

Activity: 176

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:07:21 PM

bitcoin and gold.
in my opinion is also a good investment, but we better invest bitcoin than gold investment,
because bitcoin is very easy to get many benefits both in the long term and short term, while gold just to save money only.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:15:25 PM

bitcoin and gold.
in my opinion is also a good investment, but we better invest bitcoin than gold investment,
because bitcoin is very easy to get many benefits both in the long term and short term, while gold just to save money only.
both are good choices for investment. sometimes someone uses both tools to make a lot of profit. not a few people who use crypto invest in gold. Well, it can be said that gold is very similar to real estate.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
human2021

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:34:08 PM

Without any doubt, bitcoin will be my selection. Today the gold price has reduced a lot. But most people select gold just because of its universal acceptance as well as the most economy run in accordance with gold.
parthgajjar

Activity: 273

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:01:59 PM

I believe that gold is always the # 1 priority, you can see that the market is beginning to fall into crisis and there are many problems. Bitcoin prices have been falling steadily over the past few days and there is no sign of recovery, while the precious metal is showing a slight upward movement as part of the market is falling into gold.
strongwarrior238

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:10:07 PM

I believe your intentions are completely wrong, can you see that the bitcoin price is entirely virtual, if the real value is calculated then the bitcoin is not worth a penny, and gold is the eternal you have. It can be traded and taken away in every country, every country. The bitcoin market is showing signs of collapse and I advise you to withdraw from the market.
Toshibaro

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:15:40 AM

I rather choose gold. Gold has a stabel price in the market, right now the price of gold is $1, 300 per ounce. Meanwhile bitcoin isnt stabel, its price has ups and downs. And its price right now is $6,843. Even it has a bigger price than bitcoin we don't know if it will fall instantly. So I rather to choose gold than bitcoin.
Linda toraja

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

IMPROVING HEALTHCARE, REDUCING COST, SAVING LIVES!

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:31:32 AM

I rather choose gold. Gold has a stabel price in the market, right now the price of gold is $1, 300 per ounce. Meanwhile bitcoin isnt stabel, its price has ups and downs. And its price right now is $6,843. Even it has a bigger price than bitcoin we don't know if it will fall instantly. So I rather to choose gold than bitcoin.

all just determined by consumer confidence, I do not like gold because I always think about the numbers in real terms, I am afraid if storing them in large numbers will invite higher crime, and also I do not believe if only capitalize the certificate and regulated in centralization.

bitcoin makes all the more transparent regardless of the many risks that exist, at least anything in the management of pure assets can be managed by us alone with a surge in maximum price exceeds the value of gold.

█ CURAIZON █
We are Improving Healthcare, Reducing Costs, Saving Lives!
https://curatoken.curaizon.com
Sandy25

Activity: 149

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:02:35 AM

Bitcoin! i can get bitcoin easier than have gold i dont have much money to buy gold but i can earn bitcoin without expending any amount..  But in terms of value gold is more valuable than bitcoin i guess..
inthelongrun

Activity: 1764
Merit: 597

The Martian Child

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:16:19 AM

But why only pick 1 when in reality in should be diversified not just into 2? I love bitcoin but in 10 years hold I am considering the slow moving and less volatile gold since I have to see bitcoin upgraded first with a cheaper fee and faster transaction.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 [576] 577 578 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: