Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:55:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 8061 times)
simplymieke

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:50:15 AM

friends, I would like to share with you the main, in my opinion, the advantage of this platform - the presence of masternodes. I advise you to buy them on pre-sale, because as soon as you do this, you will be among the early investors who will receive additional privileges.
when will the pre-sale be? I would like to know all the conditions of participation in it. In addition, I am interested in how profitable benefits will be provided? Developers are just a separate respect for creating a platform that attracts investors! Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bisti

Activity: 194

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:54:25 AM

when will the pre-sale be? I would like to know all the conditions of participation in it. In addition, I am interested in how profitable benefits will be provided? Developers are just a separate respect for creating a platform that attracts investors! Roll Eyes
everything is well explained on their website www.sexycam.red
stoner6626

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:55:19 AM

friends, I would like to share with you the main, in my opinion, the advantage of this platform - the presence of masternodes. I advise you to buy them on pre-sale, because as soon as you do this, you will be among the early investors who will receive additional privileges.
do you think developers are still specifically attracting investors with "sweet" conditions? Who knows, maybe when the platform collects a certain amount of funding, these conditions will not remain ... what do you think about this?
simplymieke

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 12:00:41 PM

do you think developers are still specifically attracting investors with "sweet" conditions? Who knows, maybe when the platform collects a certain amount of funding, these conditions will not remain ... what do you think about this?
I am sure that these conditions will remain. But the bottom line is that attracting new capital and participants is one of the fundamental factors for a successful launch of the platform. In addition, each investor should see in the creation of such a project benefit personally for themselves.
CJGoodings

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 12:05:20 PM

I believe that the future investor does not have to be a spectator. This may be a model that wants to get additional tips or generate free coins. Do not forget that there are ways to get excellent income. Cheesy
stoner6626

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 12:10:25 PM

I believe that the future investor does not have to be a spectator. This may be a model that wants to get additional tips or generate free coins. Do not forget that there are ways to get excellent income. Cheesy
tell me, do the developers guarantee that all these payments will be made? Can I be sure that I will get the level of additional income that suits me? After all, the cryptocurrency market is very volatile. Huh
CJGoodings

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 12:15:12 PM

tell me, do the developers guarantee that all these payments will be made? Can I be sure that I will get the level of additional income that suits me? After all, the cryptocurrency market is very volatile. Huh
you should understand that, just because of its variability, even developers will not be able to guarantee the income you expect. All information provided in white paper is for informational purposes only.
simplymieke

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 12:20:46 PM

that is, as I understand it, the actual events or results will differ significantly from the estimates or results implied or expressed in the forward-looking statements contained in the white paper?
stoner6626

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 12:25:44 PM

that is, as I understand it, the actual events or results will differ significantly from the estimates or results implied or expressed in the forward-looking statements contained in the white paper?
it is exactly. This information can not be regarded as a call to buy coins. It just gives you an idea of ​​the subtleties and prospects of the project. at the same time, you should see that the project really represents an investment appeal.
simplymieke

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 12:31:08 PM

it is exactly. This information can not be regarded as a call to buy coins. It just gives you an idea of ​​the subtleties and prospects of the project. at the same time, you should see that the project really represents an investment appeal.
of course, I see it. But I would like to have guarantees that this project will change our view of the adult industry. Who can guarantee me that? I would be glad if everything really worked out.
CJGoodings

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 12:35:08 PM

it seems to me that, as a guarantee, you can familiarize yourself with the roadmap and see how far the activities planned by the developers coincide with the time of their implementation.
simplymieke

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 12:40:17 PM

it seems to me that, as a guarantee, you can familiarize yourself with the roadmap and see how far the activities planned by the developers coincide with the time of their implementation.
by the way, about the roadmap. I already got acquainted with it and saw that it is excellent! I have not seen in any project that everything is so coincident. In addition, further activities promise us that the SexyCam coin will be released on a number of exchanges.
stoner6626

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 12:45:11 PM

returning to the topic of income security guarantees, I would like to note that investments in cryptocurrency, in principle, represent a certain kind of risk. Moreover, this branch of income does not suit everyone. If you are among the troubled investors who can not wait for the cream and sell everything at the first opportunity, then the world of cryptocurrency is not for you.
simplymieke

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 12:50:09 PM

returning to the topic of income security guarantees, I would like to note that investments in cryptocurrency, in principle, represent a certain kind of risk. Moreover, this branch of income does not suit everyone. If you are among the troubled investors who can not wait for the cream and sell everything at the first opportunity, then the world of cryptocurrency is not for you.
I totally agree with you. Project development takes time. The same goes for sexycam. Nevertheless, it has already shown its development, and in some cases this would have been impossible without the work of the Bitcoin and PivX teams. The developers appreciated their contribution to the development of this project.
CJGoodings

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 12:55:22 PM

guys, be that as it may, notice that the entertainment industry is one of the most popular. The main thing is that it helps to attract traffic. One popular adult site serves 4.4 billion page views per month. Agree, it is a stunning figure. Cool Cool
stoner6626

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:00:08 PM

guys, be that as it may, notice that the entertainment industry is one of the most popular. The main thing is that it helps to attract traffic. One popular adult site serves 4.4 billion page views per month. Agree, it is a stunning figure. Cool Cool
I can not disagree with you. Somewhere I heard that even the Reddit social network is gaining only 2.8 billion. Now I believe that the industry for adults occupies a line not lower than the seventh. Surely she rose above any other components.
simplymieke

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:05:16 PM

I can not disagree with you. Somewhere I heard that even the Reddit social network is gaining only 2.8 billion. Now I believe that the industry for adults occupies a line not lower than the seventh. Surely she rose above any other components.
I will tell you. She sank a little lower than the gadgets, but surpassed the games and sports. It turns out that the vice is rewarded with the greatest amount of funds and the greatest traffic attraction.
stoner6626

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:10:17 PM

I do not consider this a vice. Yes, perhaps the industry is in popularity for adults and is superior to gambling, but nevertheless, even it lacks breakthrough technology that could contribute to more traffic.
simplymieke

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:15:18 PM

I do not consider this a vice. Yes, perhaps the industry is in popularity for adults and is superior to gambling, but nevertheless, even it lacks breakthrough technology that could contribute to more traffic.
by the way, people who differ, let's say, with out-of-date views of the world, believe that this is not only a vice, but they don’t understand how you can pay for additional hot shows. However, SexyCam opens up completely new possibilities and a look at paying for services.
stoner6626

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:20:06 PM

by the way, people who differ, let's say, with out-of-date views of the world, believe that this is not only a vice, but they don’t understand how you can pay for additional hot shows. However, SexyCam opens up completely new possibilities and a look at paying for services.
I totally agree with you. But I'm interested in some of the technical characteristics of the coin. For example, this is how it is mined. Judging by the presence of masternodes, this happens somehow differently than on projects where there are no masternodes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: