Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:30:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Lessons from crypto in 2018  (Read 41032 times)
rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:46:01 PM

What valuable lesson(s) have you learnt from the crypto space in 2018 and how is it going to shape your involvement in the space going forward? Looking forward to your responses, hoping one or two persons learn a thing or two from them.

Lesson is that be knowledgeable in everything that you do to make the right decision. Do not be greedy in order not to lose much.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
raden1922

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:21:43 PM

The most valuable lesson for the whole month of 2018 is the continued decline in prices which makes me lose some money in cryptocurrency. And hopefully it won't happen again in 2019. We know that the bear market is running up to now, that's the reason to be more careful and keep calm in order to be stable in choosing investment in crypto.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:27:00 PM

What valuable lesson(s) have you learnt from the crypto space in 2018 and how is it going to shape your involvement in the space going forward? Looking forward to your responses, hoping one or two persons learn a thing or two from them.
One major lesson that crypto have imparted to the industry is that, it will not always be in favor for us. There will always be downfalls and profit loss and wil not always be earned profit and uptrend. This year is an example that no matter how it was assumed or expected to be, market will be remained unpredictable. Therefore, no matter how the market behaves, peolle should consider being patient for the right time.

furball64

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:54:31 PM

The most valuable lesson is that you are in no hurry to invest money in cryptocurrency, even if you are sure that the price will not fall anymore. I did exactly that and in the future prices fell even lower.

jawatulen

Activity: 398
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:58:03 PM

The most important lesson for me that I learned from the events that happened to me during 2018. was - not to be greedy and try to fix my profits as soon as such an opportunity arises, because only because of this could I avoid the problems that are now.

yes, don't be greedy and always think about the risk before investing, do not only think about profit,
think how to cut your loss short when the price going to wrong directions  Wink
i lesson about that in this year
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:19:07 PM

The most important lesson is not to rush and stay calm in any situation. I hurried with the sale of one of my coins and then very much regretted it.

oppo070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 12:06:28 AM

What I have learned is to always way and do some research before buying or selling my tokens. I've experience regret when I sell but didn't even know the price still going down, I might bought that coin in a much more lower price. But the good thing is that, I've learned different kind of analysis that I can apply not just in the stock market but also in cryptex.

Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:01:31 AM

There are so many lesson that we can earn in crypto this year one of the lesson is that we cannot really predict that price and we cannot really assure things on crypto speculation is always speculations so I believe that even the expert cannot predict the price of coin wether is will rise or fall. We must learn from our experience this time and be more temperate for good.
darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:02:49 AM

What I really learned from investing my money this year of 2018 is too much trust to the market that it will increase again. And it makes me feel so bad at my strategy to make a better earnings this year but still I am not afraid to my a mistake by now because I am very careful in making a decision to make sure that I won't regret it again.
marksayson

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 01:03:57 AM

The lesson I learned before this year 2018 ends is that never to expect same track happened in year 2017 because in year 2018, it is pure opposite. Because many of us here are expecting this way.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:24:49 AM

The possible lesson I can get from cryptocurrency in 2018 is from price movements, there will never be a cryptocurrency price that is always at high prices, surely prices can collapse at any time like now.
prowe

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:05:42 PM

What I leaned from 2018, that it will be different than 2019.

LOL. You have come to a very important and meaningful conclusion, my friend. As for me, I have got the following lesson: you must be always ready for any changes in the market. The cryptocurrency can fall or rise any time.

You're welcome.  Wink Whales can change (manipulate) markets at any time, but progress is something that continues. Even if the graph dips, progress goes on.
I dare to predict that mass adoption is just a few years away. The long term is what counts if it comes to groundbreaking internet technology like blockchain.

Cryptocurrency Safe Trade Coin - Future Freelancer Platform Gronzo
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:30:18 PM

The cryptocurrency market in 2018 have taught me two things: First, should sell immediately when have the profit more 50%, don't be too greedy. Second, shouldn't believe so much on news and experts who are paid money for saying what someone want

karramov

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:31:51 PM

The most important thing I understood . This patience.  The second lesson is that you can't trust anyone .
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:32:33 PM

The cryptocurrency market in 2018 have taught me two things: First, should sell immediately when have the profit more 50%, don't be too greedy. Second, shouldn't believe so much on news and experts who are paid money for saying what someone want

In any case, the 2018 market showed that the news has a very strong impact on the cryptocurrency rate, even in the short term.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:36:15 PM

The most important thing I understood . This patience.  The second lesson is that you can't trust anyone .
yeah right, even a good news now has no effect on making conditions better. at least we have to be sure that the condition will improve again when it's time

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Hans Groober

Activity: 276

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:45:24 PM

I learned a great lesson that you should not invest all your money in one cryptocurrency. Now I try to maximize my cryptocurrency portfolio as widely as possible.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:53:15 PM

Yes, you are right, and I want to say don't invest any altcoins or ICO if you have not do any research before invest, I have the experience to invest in ICO without research after I have contributed it, I have not received any token, and they are the fake team without the project, so I have lost my money.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Bitvinu12

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 03:09:45 PM

I lost my 15000$ value investing new ICO 's. I think cannot recover it again. I learned never investing newly coins and without researching new projects. This year also very bad for cryptocurrencies. Btc eth and other all major coins also now downed due to bad marketing condition.

🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪  𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗘𝗗𝗢  🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪
Making Cryptocurrencies Accessible For Everyone!
http://alcedoplatform.com
thelemot

Activity: 241
Merit: 36

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:22:39 PM

yes this year taught that crypto is not always profitable, unlike in 2017, there were more benefits, and now there are more losses due to the price of crypto which has dropped dramatically
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: