Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:26:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Lessons from crypto in 2018  (Read 41032 times)
hardhardy

Activity: 59
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:48:10 PM

What valuable lesson(s) have you learnt from the crypto space in 2018 and how is it going to shape your involvement in the space going forward? Looking forward to your responses, hoping one or two persons learn a thing or two from them.
1. Buy low, sell high.
2. Cost average isn't only for bear markets, the one thing I did right was that I SOLD crypto every month of the bubble, going upwards. Regretted during the bubble, loving the decision now.
3. The average crypto investor is insanely emotional and immature. If you're not one of them - you have no excuse for not making money in this market.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:56:22 PM

The things I learned in 2018 are the basics and strategies for trading because basically my trading strategy depends only on the length of time holding the token but for 2018 I don't find it because almost all of my assets have very bad value so this strategy will not valid for this year if I still survive for 2019 of course a disadvantage for me because for the past 1 year many tokens have experienced high prices but I didn't make a sale because I have a long term statement but it turns out that all tokens are at the highest point at that time.
baobao2000

Activity: 462
Merit: 23

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:16:55 PM

Patience is the biggest lessen I have learned from crypto in 2018. Few months ago, one of my coin dropped price mad, it lost 90% value from the peak price The dev team tried to encourage everyone to hold the coins, he told us there would have good news  in few months, but most people like me got panic, and we sold the coins for cheap price, now the coins start recover and it rise back again, I feel so bad when I see the price increase, if I have hold the coins for few months, I can make good profit.
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:19:08 PM

I think the main lesson that can be learned from the whole of 2018 is that what matters more is not the quality of the projects, but the market trend. After all, if we know what the bear market trend will bring us, we would reconsider many of our actions.

babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:25:55 PM

What valuable lesson(s) have you learnt from the crypto space in 2018 and how is it going to shape your involvement in the space going forward? Looking forward to your responses, hoping one or two persons learn a thing or two from them.

The lesson which I had learned this 2018 was that we need to become more resourceful about the coin we are going to invest in every project, then we shouldn't get easily attract in every promises that will be given to their project campaign and last but not the least, we must check first the background of the coins, team behind of it and etc.
harapan

Activity: 1708
Merit: 298

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:54:07 PM

the valuable lesson that I got in 2018 is that there is nothing eternal, and life revolves, there are times when we go up and there are times when we are down, but as I said, it will not always continue, bitcoin will definitely rise again . even to a higher price than before, now only can wait and be patient.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
zedaq

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:07:25 PM

I think the main lesson that can be learned from the whole of 2018 is that what matters more is not the quality of the projects, but the market trend. After all, if we know what the bear market trend will bring us, we would reconsider many of our actions.
A weighty answer, of course, today every person who participates in cryptocurrency trading understands that you can earn money even in a bear market, but of course there are also a number of rules here and the most important rule is that you don’t have to be greedy.
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:56:44 PM

One of the most important lessons of 2018 is not to rush to invest. Coin after some time can cost much less. I learned this lesson from my own experience.

zedaq

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:00:07 PM

One of the most important lessons of 2018 is not to rush to invest. Coin after some time can cost much less. I learned this lesson from my own experience.
This is really a very valuable lesson to be remembered, because investing which can occur spontaneously is probably the most terrible thing that you can imagine today. Be careful in this regard.
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:56:05 PM

I really learnt a lot but the one i will really adhere to is not to be holding when the market is still good enough to be sold out. Next time i will not repeat such a 'mistake'.
ruli stylon

Activity: 721
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:06:40 PM

A very valuable lesson in my life this year is training patience. I was stuck with impatience to see the market and the selling price and finally the loss I received. Simple words and one word "patience" benefit greatly in me.
ka4ok1331

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 09:09:13 PM

The main lesson I have learned is that I should be less greedy. If I could return the time I would sell more coint at the pick

papagravel

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:24:13 PM

I learned a lesson that when the chart shows rapid growth for quite a long time, you should not invest at that time in cryptocurrency. From this you can only get losses.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:33:58 PM

I have learnt to be patient. Patience is a virtue needed to succeed in the crypto space and my utmost concern, is to succeed.
Patience is not about you folding your arms and watch as things get out of hand, but that whenever there is an ordeal, the best thing to do is to relax first and look into it, to see what is actually happening. You can only solve a difficult situation with patience and carefulness.
cryptofuturologist

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:38:35 PM

The year 2018 has provided a very strong and unpleasant lesson for many cryptocurrency users. I hope that the year 2019 will be much nicer for people.

danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:48:12 PM

Do not expect too high and must prepare a plan b. I am too confident that the market will remain green like in 2017, but the opposite reality happened in 2018. My plan b is not yet mature, so this year I have difficulty adapting. I will fix everything and start again, prepare plan b for the worst, save more, and be patient.

suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 11:20:00 PM

Do not expect too high and must prepare a plan b. I am too confident that the market will remain green like in 2017, but the opposite reality happened in 2018. My plan b is not yet mature, so this year I have difficulty adapting. I will fix everything and start again, prepare plan b for the worst, save more, and be patient.
I totally agree with what you said and I'm goingto say you're a true cryptoneir because crypto currency is full of possibilities due to high fluctuations in price and ones must place her card right for whatever situation the market come up with.

the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 11:52:07 PM

do not be greedy, zoom out the graph, fix some profits, diversify - that's the most important ones
Torbeks

Activity: 298

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:54:46 PM

The learn I learn is not to use the money I can't afford to lose on trading. What happened is that I use the money that is for my basic needs and taken risk. I lost the ability to hodl and forced to sell at a very low price because I need the money badly. I assumed that the market will recover after a sudden decrease and I was forced to sell my other coins as well.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
aokiji06

Activity: 256
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:51:29 AM

this year 2018 is learning about patience, because there are many ICOs that I follow but there are still many that have not been successful or even scams, estimates are far from reality.
but I still believe that crypto will never run out or die.
I hope the beginning of 2019 will be a good year for the crypto world, judging by the price of coins that began to rise.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: