Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:56:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What If Nothing Change In 2019?  (Read 114038 times)
kentrolla

Activity: 1596
Merit: 566

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 05:06:44 PM

I strongly believe the market will not be the same in 2019 there will be a change hopefully, as crypto is gaining popularity slowly I think the demand will increase also few more countries will give interest in cryptocurrency if everything goes well then you can see a positive side of the market. Let's believe everything is happening for a good cause.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:15:58 PM

2018 is not a profitable year for almost all Crypto enthusiasts. Though there's an increase in adoption of blockchain technology but almost all crypto assets have lost close to 90% of their all time high and there seems to be no light at the end of the tunnel. In some weeks now, we will say goodbye to 2018 and the hope of market recovery will now cling to 2019. Though am not trying to be pessimistic but what if nothing change in 2019, what if the bear market continues unabated, will it be the end or sign of the end for Cryptocurrency because I don't think many will still continue to retain their hope if nothing positive happens at least for the first quarter of 2019.

it's simple.
We will wait for 2020.

You don't have to look only at the price or the market cap. There are lot of project in develpment, including bitcoin and ethereum themself. It must mean something.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:21:58 PM

2018 is not a profitable year for almost all Crypto enthusiasts. Though there's an increase in adoption of blockchain technology but almost all crypto assets have lost close to 90% of their all time high and there seems to be no light at the end of the tunnel. In some weeks now, we will say goodbye to 2018 and the hope of market recovery will now cling to 2019. Though am not trying to be pessimistic but what if nothing change in 2019, what if the bear market continues unabated, will it be the end or sign of the end for Cryptocurrency because I don't think many will still continue to retain their hope if nothing positive happens at least for the first quarter of 2019.

It will die and replacement by another financial instrument, don't worry only change name but not with technology. We all worry about market condition right now but there's nothing we can do about it, so take your chance to leave and create another way before getting worst. I'll not stopping you but see market with realistic mindset and I believe you'll agree with me.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Moeda

Activity: 1585
Merit: 271

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:38:42 PM

We hope that by 2019 the cryptocurrency price will return to normal. The price decline in 2018 discouraged crypto users. I think this will end again.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:43:59 PM

Hopefully history will not repeat itself as it took 3 years to recover from a big crash like this! However, back in those days hardly anyone has heard of bitcoin so there weren't as many people affected. I think it will recover in 2019 as the community is bigger

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
high110

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:47:27 PM

If next year we do not see the growth of the market, then we just have to wait for 2020. Projects are being developed. Strong teams still have a lot of money to develop their products.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
den11111

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:53:59 PM

The money market is still new so there are many difficulties ahead. Perhaps the market will not be able to recover in 2018. But I believe in 2019 or 2020 the market will return.
jonhn772

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 05:54:28 PM

If that situation happens then it must be the worst thing for this market. Anyway, people are waiting for the market to recover next year with lots of positive news coming.

Exactly we all are waiting for good day maybe it will be next year or 2020. But I believe that good day will come again and market will raise again.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
Deagle21

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:56:32 PM

Of course this will not be the end of a cryptocurrency. Even if the bear market will be  a few more years  it will not kill the cryptocurrency
kisfoxs

Activity: 289

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:02:06 PM

basically, no one knows what it will be like tomorrow Moreover right like what crypto in 2019. There is always a movement that's going to happen, to get back at the height of the process is certainly valid, applicable experience falls, then up, then going deeper until fall ultimately rises at its peak. It's back again at how trusting you to crypto, this is the party that will bring you a crypto at its peak.

https://cerlos.io
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
🏠 -> Transforming The Trillion-dollar Building Materials Industry <- 🏠
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:07:24 PM

Hmmm, God forbid.if there is no change in 2019, that will be very bad. But you know what!!? People will have to start working on what they have.
Every one will now have to work harder to get something reasonable, and as a Matter of fact a lot of people will discouragingly quit. Because it will not really worth it.
And lastly, someone like me would not even expect any better thing again, than to agree that's end of bitcoin.
artur.borovoj

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:10:42 PM

We can benefit even from the bear market if we know what to do. If the trend of 2019 does not change, then the discounts on the cryptocurrency will be even higher, and we will be able to buy even cheaper.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:13:51 PM

those who do not find the patience to stay strong at this falling market, even in 2019, will lose a lot. need to be ready to wait more time.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:20:07 PM

We should not really expecting something to change in 2019. The current bearish trend may last for two to three years as it happens in the past.  We could still remember in 2013 when bitcoin fall from it all time high to $48 on most of the popular exchange then and it takes around 4 years before we see a break of that all time high.  If you have risk fund I think now is the best time to invest but if you don't have please stay away from trading for now and come back in two to three years to come if you will like to make profits like last year.
Prolifik

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:23:47 PM

What do you mean by that nothing happen? Do you mean that there will nor be technology development? That will not happen, cryptocurrencies are developed everyday because many companies are involved in crypto.

matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:26:45 PM

We hope that by 2019 the cryptocurrency price will return to normal. The price decline in 2018 discouraged crypto users. I think this will end again.
The corrections keep those weak holders away from this market, as frustrations really give them regrets after losing too much money, this year is very challenging and we need to assess that we have  to set some back up plans just in case things will not change this coming 2019, aiming for long term
goals and allocate some emergency funds just in case you will still have negative position and not to sacrifice your investment.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Jack_Sin

Activity: 548

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:29:46 PM

Predict the market will increase in Q1 2019, I hope that is true and correct.
Maybe in 2019 the light will illuminate the tunnel or try to get out and catch the light Cheesy
TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:31:29 PM

The corrections keep those weak holders away from this market, as frustrations really give them regrets after losing too much money, this year is very challenging and we need to assess that we have  to set some back up plans just in case things will not change this coming 2019, aiming for long term
goals and allocate some emergency funds just in case you will still have negative position and not to sacrifice your investment.

I totally agree. This year is a hard one for all crypto enthusiasts and the likes.
Need to have contingencies, otherwise, we will be in deep trouble.
But I believe that crypto will still be here and mass adoption will be addressed by tangible projects created everyday particularly by known companies.
AAlex48

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:36:15 PM

Let's not be pessimistic.So far, nothing indicates the end of an era.Everything is just being born.
Mymikagab

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:50:20 PM

2018 is good for me because of making profit i received! It's just getting into the november and december almost no profit coming in, almost all of my bounties are postponed, others have not yet paid or have no exchange! if it continues until next year the bearish i want to find part time job, but while i'm doing it continue to support the crypto
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: