Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:18:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What If Nothing Change In 2019?  (Read 114031 times)
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 12:23:06 PM

2018 is not a profitable year for almost all Crypto enthusiasts. Though there's an increase in adoption of blockchain technology but almost all crypto assets have lost close to 90% of their all time high and there seems to be no light at the end of the tunnel. In some weeks now, we will say goodbye to 2018 and the hope of market recovery will now cling to 2019. Though am not trying to be pessimistic but what if nothing change in 2019, what if the bear market continues unabated, will it be the end or sign of the end for Cryptocurrency because I don't think many will still continue to retain their hope if nothing positive happens at least for the first quarter of 2019.
Why does everyone want to see the market growing for 1 or 2 months.Cryptocurrencies are very young, but they are not so cheap compared to the initial cost.You need to look at cryptocurrencies more globally and on a large scale. And you should not see only profits and the possibility of quick earnings in cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies are an alternative to the old world, which was built a long time ago. Cryptocurrencies are a new paradigm that I think many countries will choose.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 12:42:12 PM

2018 is not a profitable year for almost all Crypto enthusiasts. Though there's an increase in adoption of blockchain technology but almost all crypto assets have lost close to 90% of their all time high and there seems to be no light at the end of the tunnel. In some weeks now, we will say goodbye to 2018 and the hope of market recovery will now cling to 2019. Though am not trying to be pessimistic but what if nothing change in 2019, what if the bear market continues unabated, will it be the end or sign of the end for Cryptocurrency because I don't think many will still continue to retain their hope if nothing positive happens at least for the first quarter of 2019.

True holders are ready to wait for years, so if in the first quater of 2019 nothing positive happens, they will continue to hold, if some people sell their crypto at the begining of 2019 because of market conditions not improved, nothing wrong for market will happen, the faster market is cleaned from weak hands, the faster bullrun comes.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
VaLeRaaa

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:03:56 PM

I really do not want to wish for that to happen, but if it does happen, then I do not think I would be willing to invest into cryptocurrency again. But, I believe here will be a progress come next year. Although, it might not be as rapid as one expects, but still, there should be a positive change.
Changes will be required. Infrastructure is being created all over the world. Here is an example from the banking sector: UAE and Saudi Arabian Central Banks to Jointly Launch a Cross-Border Cryptocurrency.
It’s confirmed. The United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Saudi Arabia will work on cross-border digital currency. The exact date when it would be issued is still unknown but we know one thing, the digital currency is not targeted at consumers. It’s strictly for banks.
https://www.ccn.com/uae-and-saudi-arabian-central-banks-to-jointly-launch-a-cross-border-cryptocurrency/

clear cookies

Activity: 268
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:07:31 PM

If nothing change in 2019? For me, just go all the way don't lose hope everything is going to be fine soon. Don't rely on the year coming. Accept the consequences of your work chosen.
leow

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:07:54 PM

If in 2019 there will be no changes in the crypto-currency sphere, then for many it will be a disaster. It seems to me that the panic sale of all the remaining coins in people's hands may begin, and as a result, prices will fall to almost zero
none of us
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:10:42 PM

I think the market is being manipulated. And the price is very low. Whether we go up or down is not decided by the market, but by the guys with big wallets.
meanwhile i think so too. there is still good news about crypto and the price is not affected and that is very strange. maybe i just do not understand the crypto market, but it behaves very strange.
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:24:46 PM

I very much hope that the market for cryptocurrencies will get better in 2019.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
siruiiuris

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:27:49 PM

Do not think about time, think about technology. My prediction is 'when crypto will entegrate to the real world than prices will increase'.
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:43:34 PM

there is such a possibility that growth will be only by the end of next year, or even by 2020.
Of course, everyone hopes that growth will happen anyway.
and I think that market "whales" can speed up or slow down growth in their favor.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
self love sisters

Activity: 34
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:52:09 PM

Either price will move sideways or going to rally. If nothing changed in 2019 well at least I only invested money I can afford to lose but the thing is it's not about acquiring gains but I invested in crypto because of the technology behind it. Smiley
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:09:22 PM

if there is no change in the cryptocurrency market in 2019, for me it's okay,I keep holding my assets and making a little profit from trading on cryptocurrency.
- Perhaps only a handful of people think like you, most of the rest will feel that if 2019 does not have something special, it will be a terrible thing, even a tragedy, I would also have the same thoughts because things have come to my limits, I can not be patient and keep waiting for another year or two, time is money, I can not let my money freeze for too long in this market. Whales and big investors will not accept the market without such a change, and I believe they will be the key drivers of the big changes in 2019

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Hanebel

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:16:23 PM

Why does everyone want to see the market growing for 1 or 2 months.Cryptocurrencies are very young, but they are not so cheap compared to the initial cost.You need to look at cryptocurrencies more globally and on a large scale. And you should not see only profits and the possibility of quick earnings in cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies are an alternative to the old world, which was built a long time ago. Cryptocurrencies are a new paradigm that I think many countries will choose.
I understand why people really want instant profits. Aside from we all need money, there are some who only depend on crypto trading to survive in their daily lives. That's not ideal what it is happening.
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:19:53 PM

Year only by itself will definitely won't be enough to bring on any drastic changes to crypto prices. Nothing will change unless people will start to buy again without bigger sell-offs, the whole surrounding fud has to disappear.

What I think is that 2019 will be the year, when big sell-offs will happen more rarely to the point that the prices have found a stable price range and a pre-bull market can yet again begin Smiley.

jbarcenas18

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:33:05 PM

If nothing change in 2019 I would rather stop for a while in joining bounty campaign. I will concentrate on my job but I will also observing the market in crypto.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:47:47 PM

crypto currency is money, it decentralized and convenient to use. but normal people are still relying on real paper money because it is the standard monetary. Government has the control it any part of the world. Incase adoption of crypto will happen in any developed country, definitely it will change everything.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:51:08 PM

If nothing will change in the 2019 then wait for the 2020 and if not then wait for 2021 and so on until 2025. Definitely then you will see a ever changing amazing in the crypto sector and almost all of the countries are recommended this digital currency if not all Bitcoin will be accepted all over the world and the price must be above $5,00,000 then.
FilliDorros

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:59:19 PM

If nothing change in 2019 I would rather stop for a while in joining bounty campaign. I will concentrate on my job but I will also observing the market in crypto.
I don't advise you to stop participating in bounty campaigns since in the future some of these coins can give you a big profit. Then you will be sorry that didn't participate.
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:00:36 PM

I am very afraid that I will upset you, but in reality nothing will change today, because today there are a very large number of forecasts, which say that people may still not see anything next year.
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:08:14 PM

There is a big chance that at least 6 months of 2019 will be bearish. The trend is bearish now and there are no signals of changinng this trend.
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:09:37 PM

This serves a lesson for those who believe on speculators on crypto. What happened this time at the same year doesn't suit on what happened last year. Let us consider the fact that cryptos are unpredictable and better read news about crypto and don't depend on what people said without reasonable statements.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: