Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:42:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What If Nothing Change In 2019?  (Read 114040 times)
gulshan1

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 04:30:26 PM

There is nothing to do wait in the crypto and hold to coins at current price otherwise market is ready to reduce the investment of every body. But there is the full chance to recover bitcoin price in 2019 because many institutional are entering into the crypto which will change the total crypto market.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:32:36 PM

That would be worst because there are a lot of people that is expecting good news and also some good news to the market as well. If that happen maybe the crypto will be facing the worst of the worst situation

if that will happen many will turn their back to crpytocurrency because lots of people here has only limited patience because of their source, But it is a good time for others to have different coins in the market and wait until the market returns.
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:41:32 PM

I do believe that nothing will change in 2019 as the market will be moving sideways while recovering from the bear market. A lot of people expect that crypto will go up again in 2019 but it takes a long time to earn the investor trust back, especially those who get in because of the hype last year, without new money coming in then it will be hard for the price to go up.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:41:44 PM

At 2018 many people wait when BTC will go up and predict the next quarter. But it did not happen. Today more and more predict 2019 as 9-10 months of next bearish market. Will wait but I think it'll not happen again. Because of market always go against mass
mickey_miner

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:41:59 PM

I think that people will not be allowed to finally lose faith in cryptocurrencies and the price of bitcoin in 2019 will vary between 5,000$ - 7,000$, but if the price falls below 1,500$, then the remaining investors will also start to leave the market.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
qwerty1337

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:45:49 PM

Yes, you read the news and understand how many large projects will launch their exchanges, how many new products are waiting for us, I do not think that on this background the cryptocurrency will be bent

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:46:20 PM

I think that people will not be allowed to finally lose faith in cryptocurrencies and the price of bitcoin in 2019 will vary between 5,000$ - 7,000$, but if the price falls below 1,500$, then the remaining investors will also start to leave the market.
all investors definitely will not leave. well, another 50 percent of people will leave. nothing terrible will happen. the same people will buy Bitcoin again when the market starts to show growth

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Mary89

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:54:37 PM

I do believe that nothing will change in 2019 as the market will be moving sideways while recovering from the bear market. A lot of people expect that crypto will go up again in 2019 but it takes a long time to earn the investor trust back, especially those who get in because of the hype last year, without new money coming in then it will be hard for the price to go up.
I agree with your opinion. Too quickly, a new round of growth will not happen, people are simply not ready to carry money back to cryptocurrencies, there is no trust. Most likely 2019 will bring nothing.
Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:00:45 PM

If nothing changes in 2019 , it will not mean that crypto currency will die. It will not be all of a sudden. Since , the market is very low , it will take some time to recover. Many people have started to take out their money because they loose their interest in crypto. Atleast , they should wait for some more time.
Negdan4ik

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:02:08 PM

many people expect improvements from 2019 and I also hope for it, but many people believe that this will not happen in the coming year and it's scary, we have to continue to work and accumulate coins and wait accordingly.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:03:49 PM

If no changes, there are only two option ( leave or stay). That is the reason why I never give up my regular job ( income ), because I see this market a good opportunity but not so stable and reliable at some point. If there are no changes ( or I mean same as this year ), I prefer to stay since I don't have capital here... all I have is those income from different kind of bounty campaign. So, at the first place, nothing to lose but to stay and see the evolution of this market.

How about you?
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:10:20 PM

2018 is not a profitable year for almost all Crypto enthusiasts. Though there's an increase in adoption of blockchain technology but almost all crypto assets have lost close to 90% of their all time high and there seems to be no light at the end of the tunnel. In some weeks now, we will say goodbye to 2018 and the hope of market recovery will now cling to 2019. Though am not trying to be pessimistic but what if nothing change in 2019, what if the bear market continues unabated, will it be the end or sign of the end for Cryptocurrency because I don't think many will still continue to retain their hope if nothing positive happens at least for the first quarter of 2019.

Actually 2018 is still profitable for other traders. Just because the market price went really down, it doesn't mean you cannot make money from it. Some traders are even making profits on bear-market by day-trading. It all depends on your strategy and trading skills. Day trading is profitable if the prices are stable. If nothing changes next year, there's no other way but to be patient and try to make money on the current market situation.
ellehcar

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 05:24:06 PM

I don't think nothing will change this 2019, especially now that day by day many bitcoin ATM are being installed in different parts of the world and ETF is on its way. This only goes to show that many still patronize crypto. This massive downturn that the market is experiencing is actually a preparation for the upcoming large bullrun. Influential crypto personalities knew that, that's why they are 'cooking' different schemes to gain advantage. I strongly believe, we can never lose and we never will, not now.
harley.kitty

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:42:00 PM

Cryptocurrency circulation continues over time, after being under there will be time to go up and be above.

We have been patient for a long time this year, if there are no changes in 2019 then we must be patient again.

Every condition we have to do the right thing, every decision must be based on strong reasons and not with feelings, that's what I learned in this difficult time.
nepeso

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:54:42 PM

2018 is not a profitable year for almost all Crypto enthusiasts. Though there's an increase in adoption of blockchain technology but almost all crypto assets have lost close to 90% of their all time high and there seems to be no light at the end of the tunnel. In some weeks now, we will say goodbye to 2018 and the hope of market recovery will now cling to 2019. Though am not trying to be pessimistic but what if nothing change in 2019, what if the bear market continues unabated, will it be the end or sign of the end for Cryptocurrency because I don't think many will still continue to retain their hope if nothing positive happens at least for the first quarter of 2019.

I am confident in the huge potential of the crypto market. Therefore, I will continue to hodl my coins, even if the situation does not improve in 2019. But in any case, I continue to believe that the situation will gradually improve. From the middle of next year, we can see an active price increase.
norachuks

Activity: 331
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:51:55 PM

I can't even think of that because I don't want to faint. That will be painful so very day I tell myself that 2019 every will change and will smile again.

YouSeeMe  - Bartcoin - Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
vigmar

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:53:07 PM

I think it makes no sense in hoping, and guessing what will happen to the market and when. The market can easily stay in the Flat for a couple of years, and then it will begin to rise sharply or vice versa. You can observe from the side, if there is some progress, then you will be able to start entering into the market.
Rockkey

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:04:17 PM

I think that we all should not give in to general pessimism and rush to bury cryptocurrency and Bitcoin. Now we are all witnessing the latest efforts on the part of bears that they are taking in order to lower the price of bitcoin as low as possible.
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 09:19:23 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2018, 09:32:23 PM by Jannyh

For me, i am very hopeful that 2019 will be a bull run, though i can't say how early it will come but it  just have to come. So i think i am the most optimistic person come 2019. According to some, the strong hands are accumulating more. So i am still holding for the green days

Jordens

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:53:29 PM

I wonder why after such a huge growth, and then the fall of the market should recover so quickly. Previously, It took more than one year, and why now everything should be different? Be patient and wait.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: