Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:20:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What If Nothing Change In 2019?  (Read 114032 times)
idontcare

Activity: 363
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:43:26 PM

There is a huge possibility that this would get better in the year 2019 being next year and also the is another possibility that nothing will change

I do not expect it to be unchanged as the continued falling of the crypto market will cause it to be delayed and will die. As for whether Crypto is recovering or rising again, I am sure it will happen, just not knowing when it will happen Roll Eyes

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Spider A4

Activity: 657
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:53:32 PM

If nothing happens in 2019 I am going to wait for the 2020. What else I suppose to do? Just wait and hope for the best Smiley
Than if unfortunately the market not increased in 2020 when you will be going to wait for the 2021 what a holding strategy right?
Don't worried and lost your every expectation. Definitely will be changing in 2019.
DRStrange1

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:00:32 PM

If it continues to go south I would just panic sell everything and comeback 2020
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:15:01 PM

I am sure 2019 there will be changes whether small or big, there will definitely be changes, even if it is worse than this year we consider it a crazy change
dicaprio

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:17:08 PM

If nothing happens in 2019, then I think that very large panic sales will start, which in the future will be able to attract very serious investors, who in the future will be able to buy even more cheap bitcoin. Therefore, I would not think about it at all.
ForTheAzerot

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:22:33 PM

Changes will be the market will not stand still, just so it can be that the changes do not affect the price on a global scale, and we will not see active growth of the market.

wxxyrqa

Activity: 1344
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 04:30:50 PM

Changes will be the market will not stand still, just so it can be that the changes do not affect the price on a global scale, and we will not see active growth of the market.
In any case, I very much hope for the effective implementation of an update for ethereum, which should attract more investment in the cryptocurrency market. Scaling block chain This is what many users expect.
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:30:55 PM

2019 can is crypto investor year if the ETF will be approved and regulation into effect then we will see a lot of investors which invest in the only regulated market.
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:37:25 PM

If that situation happens then it must be the worst thing for this market. Anyway, people are waiting for the market to recover next year with lots of positive news coming.

It will be terrible only for those people who sincerely hope that something will change in 2019, and if they don’t get what they want, they will obviously be upset. I advise you not to wait for miracles from the market, there will be something to be, get ready for everything.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:38:44 PM

For me, if there is no change in the crypto market in 2019 and the price of coins continues to decline, then I will sell all altcoins and leave the world of cryptocurrency.
electron-coin

Activity: 521

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:17:31 PM

You need to understand that the main investors in the market are not the average traders, but large investors. And large investors are now very interested in the fact that in 2019 institutional investors would enter the market. That is why the year 2019 is unlikely to be very different from 2018. It may be more stable than 2018, but there is a high probability that we will not reach a real price increase before 2020. So I advise you to be ready for this.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
dicaprio

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:46:05 PM

This simply can not be, because if prices in the market change, the whole market will definitely respond to it, so now it becomes a lot of useful, just look more carefully. Now the story is going on.
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:10:46 PM

The difficult situation on the cryptocurrency market has dragged on and if nothing changes, then people who have invested in the long term will finally lose faith in cryptocurrency.
Nothing bad will happen, look at the market, he has already begun to show signs of life, so to speak about that. that everything will be bad there is no sense anymore, I think that the market will recover in the coming year and there will be a holiday again.
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 06:23:34 PM

Everyone that joins crypto should be optimistic and think about better days and not falling in prices.  We all know that crypto prices are not stable and always fluctuating, so let us not give up if the prices fall.

Starfranko

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:25:50 PM

While we all hope that 2019 will e totally different from 2018 I think in the event they it does not meet our expectations one should not give up on crypto-currencies. Crypto is the future
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:42:31 PM

In fact, everyone needs to be prepared for the fact that 2019 will not please us with a change in trend. In any case, the first half of the year. Perhaps this will for some time scare off new small investors, but I don't think that this will greatly affect the development of crypto currencies or the crypto market as a whole. A year later, when prices begin to recover, many new small investors will come to the market again.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:49:32 PM

The cryptocurrency market is constantly changing, it alternates ups and downs.
It is necessary to take this into account if you decide to be a market participant.
Many people think that the market is in decline and will not rise, but today many coins have gone up.
This shows that the market in 2019 will regain full force and all those who correctly invested will receive a good result.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
amanarora_1

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:05:25 PM

Then there is a World war 4. Lol, jokes a part but seriously, if it happens then 70-80% investors will leave this world in lose, where rest will wait for more time. I also don't what will i do, if this happens. Let's hope for best and pray for market recovery. Whales are our doctor which need to find a medicine.
Moeda

Activity: 1526
Merit: 270

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:14:34 PM

2018 is not a profitable year for almost all Crypto enthusiasts. Though there's an increase in adoption of blockchain technology but almost all crypto assets have lost close to 90% of their all time high and there seems to be no light at the end of the tunnel. In some weeks now, we will say goodbye to 2018 and the hope of market recovery will now cling to 2019. Though am not trying to be pessimistic but what if nothing change in 2019, what if the bear market continues unabated, will it be the end or sign of the end for Cryptocurrency because I don't think many will still continue to retain their hope if nothing positive happens at least for the first quarter of 2019.

At this time there has been a slight change in prices, many coins have turned green. Price increases reach 5% to 20% per day. I think this is the beginning towards 2019 to be the peak of crypto glory.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
andreizver

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:19:25 PM

So, if neathing changes in 2019, than we will wait 2020 and longer if it needed. Also, need to search a new oportunity in trading. Some new projects still show good growing in price and make good profits for investors.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: