Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:25:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What If Nothing Change In 2019?  (Read 114038 times)
abojamal

Activity: 322
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:21:33 PM

What do you think now, my friend?
By the end of 2018 a good rise occurs
May be the beginning of a rising wave
It may just be a pump and explode in the faces of some Cry

I see that no one has an answer to your question
But we all hope to get out of the difficult market situation.

POZESS
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  YouTube ♦  Reddit ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
benjamin11

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:27:37 PM

That is still a possibilit. We can't say exactly but if that happens then it might be one of the longest drought in the history of cryptocurrency. We might see many people going away from crypto at that point but for me, I will still hold on to it. I've already invested a lot in crypto and I will lose more if I quit. Besides there are positive news coming so we just hope for the best.
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:01:07 PM

2018 is not a profitable year for almost all Crypto enthusiasts. Though there's an increase in adoption of blockchain technology but almost all crypto assets have lost close to 90% of their all time high and there seems to be no light at the end of the tunnel. In some weeks now, we will say goodbye to 2018 and the hope of market recovery will now cling to 2019. Though am not trying to be pessimistic but what if nothing change in 2019, what if the bear market continues unabated, will it be the end or sign of the end for Cryptocurrency because I don't think many will still continue to retain their hope if nothing positive happens at least for the first quarter of 2019.

no crypto market won't fall and stop don't be pessimistic. there is still hope that the market will go green even though it takes a long time. maybe the crypto market will actually recover in 2020.
but this week I saw the market began to crawl up the value of bitcoin has gone up to $ 3700 and eth is also above $ 100. I think this is a good sign that there is no need to wait for the 2019 market to start green again. believe the crypto market will give us success.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
surgexvb

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:28:45 PM

It seems to me that if the situation improves, it will not be until next fall, and before that everything can fall in price even more, I try not to build high expectations, but to learn to get profit in the current situation.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
CryptoGosu

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:41:31 PM

I think that this year there were a lot of positive changes. Now the process of introducing the blockchain technology is going on and Bitcoin’s acceptance by the world is increasing.
mightwalker

Activity: 266
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 11:47:54 PM

There are a lot of events, new projects, etc in a year. In addition, history proves that bitcoin's price always changes each year.

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com
crispynougat

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:50:04 PM

2018 is a year that might be said to be an unfavorable year. And my hope is that by 2019, the price of coins must recover and there is a very large new wave. But I don't know what month it will happen. But it will be everyone's hope that the coin will soar again.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 12:00:29 AM

Sure several changes will takes place in 2019, several project that has been on will release there pproduct,different countries will accept the use of BTC and other token as a means of exchange, the future is sure positive, BTC will experience a steady and slow growth, we are here to build the cryptocurrency community.
nicolebtccrypto

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 12:15:38 AM

If we want change we must learn to wait and not rushing out our every decisions in order to see some good results in cryptocurrency. This coming year of 2019 is a good start for us in order to grab opportunities while market has a cheaper value of coins.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 12:28:46 AM

That will be to bad for all of us, we are hanging our hope this year that it will be more different from what we had this year. if nothing changes this year as long as Bitcoin is on the 5 digit level we are still ok, but if Bitcoin trades at below $5000 then development is going to get an hinder, but everybody knows that blockchain and cryptocurrency are here to stay

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:44:07 AM

2018 is not a profitable year for almost all Crypto enthusiasts. Though there's an increase in adoption of blockchain technology but almost all crypto assets have lost close to 90% of their all time high and there seems to be no light at the end of the tunnel. In some weeks now, we will say goodbye to 2018 and the hope of market recovery will now cling to 2019. Though am not trying to be pessimistic but what if nothing change in 2019, what if the bear market continues unabated, will it be the end or sign of the end for Cryptocurrency because I don't think many will still continue to retain their hope if nothing positive happens at least for the first quarter of 2019.
If nothing changes during 2019 then you will have to accept it and adapt to the new circumstances, you cannot have a single strategy that you think it is going to work all the time, during the bull market you could invest in whatever coin and make money but now that we are in the bear market you need to adjust and stop investing in icos and invest in good coins like bitcoin.
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:12:07 AM

In 2019 I am sure there will be changes, It is not possible that in 2019 there will be no change at all. If that happens, maybe someone stays on crypto. Because there are still many ways to benefit from crypto. So we just wait until 2019.
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:18:34 AM

In 2019 I am sure there will be changes, It is not possible that in 2019 there will be no change at all. If that happens, maybe someone stays on crypto. Because there are still many ways to benefit from crypto. So we just wait until 2019.
of course, I also think so because there has been a lot of news that states that 2019 will be the best years for cryptocurrency because it has started to believe in blockchain technology so that more people will go into cryptocurrency, so that crypto market will soar.
alon_alon

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:22:07 AM

There will be changes for the beginning of 2019, I am sure about that, but the change is certainly not slowly as a whole because to be able to rise as a whole must take a long time, we will see in the future changes that will occur in cryptocurrency
LoadingPage

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:23:09 AM

well, just wait, you have to be more patient if there is no change in 2019 because I'm sure Crypto can still produce good results even though you don't know when there will be good developments.

You must remain optimistic and always believe that Crypto will rise and grow, so you have to wait patiently for the process, because it is not easy to get big results.
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:33:23 AM

This year to get profits is indeed very difficult because the market continues to decline. So everyone now hopes that by 2019 the price of coins will definitely recover. But if the price increase does not occur, more people will sell coins and market conditions will collapse.
reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 04:10:00 AM

if there are no changes in 2019 Huh of course I'll stay here, to be honest I'm an unemployed and from 2016 until now I've earned money from cypto even savings I've now from crypto. I'm not worried that there will be no change in 2019 because I'm sure that in following year crypto will grow again

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

Xiaolongnu

Activity: 375
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:15:09 AM

If there is nothing change in 2019, obviously that the cryptocurrency market will act like it was in 2018, down trend all the year, more people get out of market, crypto price will get lower. I don't think it will happen, the bullish will surely happen in 2019.
kdiag

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:18:25 AM

if the situation on the market remains the same or even lower, then i will be out of the market and will only be an observer until the bull race comes.
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:20:58 AM

It will be a lot of people are losing their belief at this time if there is no change in crypto for next year. many people are already waiting for the end of the year as the recovery price however if it did not also manifest reasonable when we will see a growing market volume down and many investors began to flee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: