Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:31:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What If Nothing Change In 2019?  (Read 114038 times)
Maknae09

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 01:57:31 PM

2018 is not a profitable year for almost all Crypto enthusiasts. Though there's an increase in adoption of blockchain technology but almost all crypto assets have lost close to 90% of their all time high and there seems to be no light at the end of the tunnel. In some weeks now, we will say goodbye to 2018 and the hope of market recovery will now cling to 2019. Though am not trying to be pessimistic but what if nothing change in 2019, what if the bear market continues unabated, will it be the end or sign of the end for Cryptocurrency because I don't think many will still continue to retain their hope if nothing positive happens at least for the first quarter of 2019.

If nothing change till 2019, I think I will going to stop doing bounty hunt to study trading and investments. It is still profitable to trade even the market is worse. Another thing I guess is that, I can do bounty and trading at the same time.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
centhiniz

Activity: 292
Merit: 10

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:07:13 PM

I believe that in 2019 it will change again because, we know for ourselves that coin prices can change every second and we can see the developments being monitored, so from there we will know that there will continue to change every second and we can only accept it,

I indeed hoping that in 2019 there will be a good change and can bring benefits to everyone.

darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:19:55 PM

I think if there's nothing change in the market I might still hold just like what I'm doing before to my favorite currencies. And I think I just leave it to my wallet that it will not give me a headache in waiting for too long to increase their value to get a better earnings in this coming year.
wattson

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:35:58 PM

If nothing changes in 2019... well, many people will leave crypto until the next bull run) There are some guys who will hold and wait for any period of time - true crypto fans. These holders will just wait and believe as they do now. But most of the people will lose their trust to crypto and regain it again when the see bitcoin growing and reaching 10000 maybe or even more)
Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:38:46 PM

What if nothing change in 2019? Well,life must go on...cryptocurrency will stay as long as people patronized it. Also,we are in a crypto world and market will not always or remain down. It will rise soon. The demand will increase that makes the price of every coins rise and give us more profit. Just don't lose hope becausr of thr bad year of crypto(2018).

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
No One

Activity: 417

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:43:46 PM

As far as I know cryptocurrency market, there will not a dramatic change in the market unlike in the past especially in 2017 when almost all coins reached their peak prices. Speculation worked a lot. But positive news will instill hope in investors and crypto enthusiasts ahead. The market will become stable somehow as there are reports of regulations. And institutional investors will flow into the market.

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:50:17 PM

As far as I know cryptocurrency market, there will not a dramatic change in the market unlike in the past especially in 2017 when almost all coins reached their peak prices. Speculation worked a lot. But positive news will instill hope in investors and crypto enthusiasts ahead. The market will become stable somehow as there are reports of regulations. And institutional investors will flow into the market.
It seems to me that we have not yet reached that level, When those areas of business that are interested in certain opportunities of my projects will invest in cryptocurrency. Perhaps in the near future we will see real results of the implementation of cryptocurrency in all spheres of human activity and then the cryptocurrency market will really go up.
jeremyscott

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 03:41:53 PM

bitcoin is up today... it only means that there's going coming for 2019.  always hope for the good. 
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 03:50:11 PM

If nothing change next year then a many people will be disappointed including myself. Its been a very bad year for crypto this year and were all hoping for a better one next year. But I guess all there is to do is to accept it and keep on believing in crypto until it recovers. In fact, based on how the market are doing right now, I think this will continue next year probably until the next 6 months.

goodbuybitcoin

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:00:12 PM

I hope that big changes will come in 2019. I think that there will be a general growth in the cryptocurrency market.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:03:12 PM

With the events that hit the crypto market this year, I think the following year will come the time for crypto to be able to increase all the value of the coins in the crypto market. Logically, it has indeed become the path of the crypto cycle, experiencing ups and downs in its growth, and that does not only happen once.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:22:20 PM

With the events that hit the crypto market this year, I think the following year will come the time for crypto to be able to increase all the value of the coins in the crypto market. Logically, it has indeed become the path of the crypto cycle, experiencing ups and downs in its growth, and that does not only happen once.
actually no one knows bullish will happen or not next year, because when prices fall in 2012 then, it takes 2 years for prices to recover at the same position, the point is that changes will depend on the trends and conditions around, so expect there something big upcoming..
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:27:12 PM

if there is no change when entering 2019 then there will certainly be many who experience losses and many will increasingly hate cryptocurrency because many are trapped at high prices.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
jakagintiri

Activity: 420

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:57:55 PM

if there is no change when entering 2019 then there will certainly be many who experience losses and many will increasingly hate cryptocurrency because many are trapped at high prices.
I think there is still a lot of time to come if next year Bitcoin still has not experienced price increases, because Bitcoin is a long-term investment, so if you want quick profits, Bitcoin might not give it that fast. Because everything needs nothing fast, but it takes a process.

luckydag

Activity: 742
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:06:09 PM

Yes, unfortunately, it looks like it's going to be bad this year. A lot of people won't invest anymore. I think it will fall off the agenda for a while and then start the process again.
dicaprio

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:39:42 PM

It is a possible but at the same time implausible scenario. Most likely there will be some growth in next year. I don't think that we will beat all time high, but still.
Nevertheless, we should be prepared for the continue of winter in crypto, just in case.
I believe as you say that there will be growth next year. some downturns might also occur next year, but we have all taken the risk from this crypto post, never panic. now we are preparing to welcome new expectations next year.
Let's see what will happen next year, I really hope that today everything will still be something good for investors, because in general it may turn out that in 2019, investors simply will not get anything.
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:11:33 PM

I doubt that next year nothing will change, but to exclude this option is also impossible, so you must be prepared for anything!
Today, a situation arises that was probably not predicted and it is more accurate to say why it cannot be predictable, because today, all the same, there is a huge likelihood that people still do not understand how the correct understanding of market analysis should occur.
The information that bitcoins are losing their former attractiveness and that in the near future it will fall and the leader of cryptocurrency will be completely different coins is very widely distributed in the network. But at the same time, many analysts close their low positions in the markets in Bitcoin, and this indicates a possible rise in prices for cryptocurrency.
There will be growth, you can be sure of that, because today the whole situation on the market is beginning to seem to me a complete manipulation with a certain end, because there are facts that speak about it, for example, participation in the cryptocurrency of GPMorgan bank
anshkumandhan
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:14:12 PM

If the market remained in similar position in 2019 as it is now in 2018, then it would be a bad thing for the crypto market. Because we all are eagerly awaiting the recovery of the market condition. And anyway the crypto market can not continue this way all the time, I believe that the crypto market will certainly recover in 2019.
GWS My Boy

Activity: 600

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 06:28:35 PM

for now in this year it is only a matter of days because there is no significant increase that occurs in cryptocurrency especially positive things in my opinion. fraud, project failure, no payment has all occurred in 2018 and it is undeniable to remain optimistic about 2019 but it must be resolved by all of us to change views and actions that do not harm many groups.

bignice

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:33:49 PM

This is a year of decline in market prices because in 2017 the market has experienced very high prices. And what will happen in 2019 must be the opposite of the previous year in 2018. But I am sure that 2019 the market price of crypto coins will definitely recover.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: