Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:26:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What If Nothing Change In 2019?  (Read 114032 times)
ttg43

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:14:00 AM

What will happen if bear market continues in 2019? Nothing special. Implementation of blockchain technology will continue, more people will lose money, but in general, there won't be anything special. There is no guaranty that we will see bull run this year.
Personally, I feel the biggest thing we will see in 2019 is a continued erosion of the global economy. The question is whether the money will flow into the crypto?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Simayi

Activity: 360
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:35:36 AM

Even though the cryptocurrency market has not changed in 2019, I still can't leave here, but I may reduce the working hours of crypto because I need to rely on other stable jobs to increase my income.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
krishnaverma

Activity: 1288
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:08:07 AM

If this year also the crypto shows same behaviours as in 2018

1) It would be end of crypto in my opinion. New investors will not join and thus crypto adoption will be affected badly because of this.

2) Old investors will also sell most of their holdings in loss because it is hard to be patient for that long.
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:52:50 AM

I am sure that big changes are coming for the better, the main thing is to wait. Do not panic and sell your assets at a loss.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
malading

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 12:35:51 PM

Let's re-establish confidence in crypto, crypto is not so bad, bear market is the normal law of the market, we don't have to be frustrated and desperate for this, patience is the key to making money, if we fall into despair and leave, then you may missed the next bull.

tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 12:38:05 PM

Well, if nothing changes in this year, I will wait for the next one, but I will not give up. But I really hope that everything is going to be alright
uelque

Activity: 812
Merit: 126

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 12:57:18 PM

2018 is not a profitable year for almost all Crypto enthusiasts. Though there's an increase in adoption of blockchain technology but almost all crypto assets have lost close to 90% of their all time high and there seems to be no light at the end of the tunnel. In some weeks now, we will say goodbye to 2018 and the hope of market recovery will now cling to 2019. Though am not trying to be pessimistic but what if nothing change in 2019, what if the bear market continues unabated, will it be the end or sign of the end for Cryptocurrency because I don't think many will still continue to retain their hope if nothing positive happens at least for the first quarter of 2019.

I think many would still retain their hope even if there are no positive change happened at the end of first quarter of 2019. All I know is no matter what happen and no matter how long I wait, there exist a possibility that the market will rise up. Maybe not this year 2019 but year after that.
Tahdayi

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 01:08:47 PM

Well, if nothing changes in this year, I will wait for the next one, but I will not give up. But I really hope that everything is going to be alright
Agree , but with greater certainty I'd say that some of altcoins will grow , so same I think Ethereum will show a good growth in January

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Connectivity

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 01:09:17 PM

No need to worry. Large multinationals are paying more and more attention to crypto. Recently, Samsung even applied for patent on a crypto wallet for their Galaxy smartphones.

Once more companies will embrace blockchain tech and crypto, the future for altcoints will be bright again!

Summation

Activity: 210
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 01:13:48 PM

Yes, but being a college student its very hard to keep up with loss and i can't even average down my loss with limited earning as a student.

As a student, crypto can only be used as your hobby. If you don't have any other source of income, then I advise you to be the best in learning. Don't waste your money at will. When you work, you have a steady income you can do whatever you want.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
rickyharun

Activity: 197
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 01:27:43 PM

2018 is not a profitable year for almost all Crypto enthusiasts. Though there's an increase in adoption of blockchain technology but almost all crypto assets have lost close to 90% of their all time high and there seems to be no light at the end of the tunnel. In some weeks now, we will say goodbye to 2018 and the hope of market recovery will now cling to 2019. Though am not trying to be pessimistic but what if nothing change in 2019, what if the bear market continues unabated, will it be the end or sign of the end for Cryptocurrency because I don't think many will still continue to retain their hope if nothing positive happens at least for the first quarter of 2019.

I think many would still retain their hope even if there are no positive change happened at the end of first quarter of 2019. All I know is no matter what happen and no matter how long I wait, there exist a possibility that the market will rise up. Maybe not this year 2019 but year after that.
keep optimistic with the current situation, although it had been for one year we have still in faith about cryptocurrency future.its just about time , soon or later market will recovered.
Kiir

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 01:28:43 PM

As the time goes on, I would say it is only natural for the market to mature. The same thing, although kinda slower, should happen in regards to investors.

More and more will look into the certain crypto whether it's worth it. We should (I hope) see more investing into the ones that actually have a use case and are solving a problem or two.

I'd also hope that means that the coins that simply exist, without any specific use case, will die off in time, thus leaving more room for more useful ones.

I'd sorta biased towards one of the coins, but I can see more being of some use.

Here's to more smart investing, new and better laws, institution/whoever usage and favorable trades to all! /cheer Wink
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 01:41:21 PM

I think it's self-deception to hope that cryptocurrency will grow in the first half of 2019. I do not see any prerequisites for the rapid recovery and growth of the market. But on the other hand, the planned events, such as the launch of the Bakkt platform, the approval of Bitcoin-ETF and others, are able to return the bulls to the market. So the most important thing is not to lose hope.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 01:47:46 PM

let me tell you something interesting that every year at the starting people create opinion of the year but at the end some year goes very well while some goes bad.at the starting of 2018 media were creating hype related to Etf approval and many institutional investment but it gone bad for crypto and now many influential source are predicting that 2019 will be good so let see but investor and trader should focus their return irrespective of year prediction.
indriasyifa

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 01:48:58 PM

in 2019, my view, the Cryptocurrency price will rise or at least be stable, compared to 2018. I believe that there are still many people who believe in the Cryptocurrency market.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
lKSLMNSLKnkndlksnkJ

Activity: 770
Merit: 9

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:00:02 PM

The problem we have right now is the average, well-meaning person out there has never heard of bitcoin, never mind cryptocurrencies in general.

The govs and corps will not allow the topic to enter the minds of the masses until they have their own solutions in place and ready to go.  Even then, the average person will gravitate towards gov and corp sponsored cryptos because they will be 'safer' according to their makers/sponsors.  And the govs and corps have no problem stealing the best open source software and incorporating it into their offerings.  Add in the fact they can print fiat at will to implement the glitziest, money-losing campaigns ever to attract the deluded eyeballs of the masses, it's likely to be known as another phase in the transition to electronic money whereas early on, the general public started to modestly adopt cryptos but tended to gravitate towards the buggy, inefficient, spyware ridden corp and gov offerings before wising up some years later.

The controllers often do telegraph their intentions, but usually way ahead of time, so when the fateful moments arrive, they seem like random events.

The best option for us early adopters is to realize we are playing an important role in monetary history and to fulfill that role, we must spread the word one individual at a time and maintain that course until the dam of 'faith' cracks on the fiat world.  It's time to start pointing out the hypocrisy of policies designed to slow the adoption of electronic money by the general public.

For example: listing the US and China in with a bunch of other third world countries prevented from participating in the crypto boom is one of the BIGGEST hypocrisies going.  It's so in your face, the only reason it even flies is because of the current, super-low adoption rate world-wide.  In fact, the  adoption rate is much higher with young people so they will just see this as another class warfare thing imposed on them as punishment for being alive and wanting out from their conscription.   In effect, the policy slams the door on individual wealth and freedom through crypto in the US and China, but simultaneously ensures only Wall Street can steal from US citizens.

Accumulate, hold, stay involved, spread the word, focus on freedom and privacy, and enjoy life in the moment too, you won't regret it.

BEP-20  0x10f3Eb215Ee55f1B92c89420498aB832c53caBB9
ERC-20  0xFE4047353129ce0747632db8aFcfC2584391D824
magnum cyber

Activity: 775
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:08:56 PM

there will always be changes at any time, especially after the red market situation throughout 2018, if the year does not change then surely the crypto industry will end. therefore changes must always exist, even if only a little

VaLeRaaa

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:13:22 PM

An economics professor at Long Island University has warned that the greatest headwinds the global economy will face in 2019 will be massive business failures and not the US-China trade war.

According to Panos Mourdoukoutas, Professor at the Department of Economics chair at Long Island University’s LIU Post campus, the trade war between China and the United States was a major issue in 2018 due to the fact that it raised fears of heightened nationalism and protectionist policies across the globe. However, this will change in 2019 with global corporations and financial markets expected to pressurize the two countries into inking a deal.
https://www.ccn.com/the-us-china-trade-war-is-nothing-worry-about-business-and-bank-failures-in-2019/

In such a global political and economic situation it is very difficult to make predictions. We hope for the best in 2019.

Bokile

Activity: 322
Merit: 36

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 02:36:10 PM

What will happen if bear market continues in 2019? Nothing special. Implementation of blockchain technology will continue, more people will lose money, but in general, there won't be anything special. There is no guaranty that we will see bull run this year.
Personally, I feel the biggest thing we will see in 2019 is a continued erosion of the global economy. The question is whether the money will flow into the crypto?
You are right, we will most likely see global economy crisis this year. Big money will go into the crypto if there is some kind of regulation, but without that bear market will continue.
Kiir

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:05:33 PM

You are right, we will most likely see global economy crisis this year. Big money will go into the crypto if there is some kind of regulation, but without that bear market will continue.

True, I don't think we get to see the potential of crypto without regulations. However, if (and most probably when) it happens, potential is yet to be determined (which includes "very high" as well xD)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: