Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:28:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Take my Paypal I want BTC/ETH: Send me the coin after 180 days  (Read 608 times)
mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:48:33 AM

We will calculate the price of the day we are doing the trade (if it's today then today's rate).
Then I am sorry I can't make the deal. As I will hold those PayPal on my account. And will trade after 180 days too. As I do not want to get any negative trust for a chargeback from my client. Anyway, thanks for your offer.
Why would you need to hold the paypal LOL. My offer of the escrow to hold the BTC you will send is just to give you a piece of mind that I will not do any shady job (Chargeback request, dispute etc on paypal). You can use your paypal once it's in your account however you want.

@mday you’ll probably have to send the transaction through darkstar or the escrow and that will incur a fee for currency sending internationally. You could probably be better off finding a uk based escrow (I could do it without charging a fee if you can’t find anyone else). The fee will only be $2 but it might be another $2 to Shasan (unless he’s in Canada).

- shasan send the BTC to DarkStar_ (I will pay the escrow fees)
- I send the Paypal to shasan (I also pay the paypal fees)
- DarkStar_ release the BTC to my address after 180 or 200  (whatever) days.

I would not mind to use you as escrow (I can trust you with even $1000) by the way if shasan has not problem with it.

Update
=====
I’ll do 0.035 for the amount you send if it’s in gbp. I’ll have to send in bitcoin as I don’t like eth... Grin

I don’t think I want to push my rate any lower.
If interested let me know. We can fix the rate and you do a cash deposit when you get back or do PayPal fnf and wait the 180 days...

I would not mind BTC
What rate you are looking at? Preev is http://prntscr.com/lwg477 now.

I would not mind even after 200 days from now LOL, I will do paypal FNF. I have £111 worth of paypal ATM.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:52:08 AM

The point is, if the PayPal doesn’t go through darkstar he can’t confirm it has gone through so he can’t technically release the funds if there’s a dispute. It’s the only logical way I can think of unless you get a signed message from PayPal or something?
mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:55:48 AM

The point is, if the PayPal doesn’t go through darkstar he can’t confirm it has gone through so he can’t technically release the funds if there’s a dispute. It’s the only logical way I can think of unless you get a signed message from PayPal or something?

Yes that's the point. The paypal is not in escrows hand. Paypal has transaction ID and I can do screen-cast if needed.

The BTC seller can use the paypal however they want. The escrow is holding the BTC to ensure that I do not do any shady job since I have trust issue. If I do any shady job (paypal dispute) then the escrow give the BTC back to the seller.

Hope you noticed it..
Update
=====
I’ll do 0.035 for the amount you send if it’s in gbp. I’ll have to send in bitcoin as I don’t like eth... Grin

I don’t think I want to push my rate any lower.
If interested let me know. We can fix the rate and you do a cash deposit when you get back or do PayPal fnf and wait the 180 days...

I would not mind BTC
What rate you are looking at? Preev is http://prntscr.com/lwg477 now.

I would not mind even after 200 days from now LOL, I will do paypal FNF. I have £111 worth of paypal ATM.

shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1265

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 10:56:30 AM

We will calculate the price of the day we are doing the trade (if it's today then today's rate).
Then I am sorry I can't make the deal. As I will hold those PayPal on my account. And will trade after 180 days too. As I do not want to get any negative trust for a chargeback from my client. Anyway, thanks for your offer.
Why would you need to hold the paypal LOL. My offer of the escrow to hold the BTC you will send is just to give you a piece of mind that I will not do any shady job (Chargeback request, dispute etc on paypal). You can use your paypal once it's in your account however you want.
But if chargeback happen and I have no balance on my account then it will directly impact my client's account. Anyway, better you accept jackg offer as you want the current rate.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:12:32 AM

I can probably do 0.039?

I don’t want to have to monitor it so can I send you a time locked transaction, which you can broadcast after the 180 days. (180 days is a long time to remember something for Grin).

I’ll send you my email address later today and the time locked transaction.
mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:16:16 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 06:00:13 PM by mdayonliner

I can probably do 0.039?

I don’t want to have to monitor it so can I send you a time locked transaction, which you can broadcast after the 180 days. (180 days is a long time to remember something for Grin).

I am perfectly ok :-)
I have never done a time-lock transaction so I have no clue at the moment however I am sure I will figure it out. Thank you. PM me your Paypal. I have £111 worth paypal and you will give them all assuming there will be no fees since we both are from UK.

Update:
Trade agreed. I have sent £111 (Paypal) and I am expecting to receive 0.0375BTC after 17th June 2019.

Payment address:
1GyLCQSgcSMN3oCDP6qitZ8b3sABP6wjaF

Please quote the post for future reference.

Thanks jackg.

jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:01:04 PM

I can probably do 0.039?

I have never done a time-lock transaction so I have no clue at the moment however I am sure I will figure it out. Thank you. PM me your Paypal. I have £111 worth paypal and you will give them all assuming there will be no fees since we both are from UK.

Update:
Trade agreed. I have sent £111 (Paypal) and I am expecting to receive 0.0375BTC after 17th June 2019.

Payment address:

Thanks jackg.

I can confirm I will pay 0.0375BTC on 17th June 2019.

I might not remember directly so if someone can give me a poke/pm I’d be grateful.

I can sign a message if necessary but otherwise this should stand as a record.
mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:11:07 PM

I can probably do 0.039?

Update:

Payment address:

Thanks jackg.

I can confirm I will pay 0.0375BTC on 17th June 2019.

I might not remember directly so if someone can give me a poke/pm I’d be grateful.

I can sign a message if necessary but otherwise this should stand as a record.
I am okay with the message only.

Quoted and archived for reference.

jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:52:05 PM

I'd usggest using the trust reference link as being the archive and not this actual topic?

It's probably best that way...
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 04:44:22 PM

I have paid this now: https://m.btc.com/c1386ba96be22df31bab0fa31c8247770535c28e3d5e3d0db4a16ebd0f915c56

Mday has made a nice profit.

I do have eth if you want to trade for that instead...
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: